• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Strikers Charged

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
I could talk with RDK and arrange some stuff at P2W if you want. We have some Strikers newbs trainees over there and I think I could use your help teaching them, Buzz.

Or make the thread here :p

But I dunno if it'll be closed.

@Ethan: Buzz' old forum is.... Six feet under. lol.

BTW, I gots BWii now. If anyone wants to play me there just call mah name.

Foe

Smash Journeyman
Ok. Im about to play ER though.

When you switch mii's does your FC switch? o.0

edit: I keep getting Connecting.. when I put in FCs..that normal?

Shadow312

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadzcat
Mine:

Strikers FC: 399553 130766

:D

I'm getting owned by a pro now -.-

Shadow312

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadzcat
Are you one of those pros? xD I'm fairly new at this, but I just lost to a pro by 1-2 so I'm getting better haha

Shadow312

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadzcat
Luigi-Wow good game the first match.. nice comeback. I sucked the second haha

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
Hey shadow, you played pretty well. You and ER are the only people I've ever seen that use peach online, lol I've never faced a peach before, idk why she is so uncommon online. I'm not sure which one of my squads is better, Petey or Diddy.
I seem to have REALLY bad luck with Petey, I take a lot of shots with him and my hammer bro when the ball is white, but they never seem to go in... my diddy team is pretty good to.
Even though My Luigi team is balanced... they aren't really doing as well as my other two squads.

Shadow312

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadzcat
Thanks haha. I've faced a Peach or two before. But yea very nice comeback game 1. If ya ever wanna play again let me know.

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
MetalLuigi: Great games man. You've gotten better since we last played. Those games weren't recorded were they? :embarrass

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
I'm sorry, I didn't record them:(. Next time, I will, if you want me to.
Anyways, about our games, I think I have gotten better, but during our games I got really really lucky. Hah, I mean I think your hammer bro missed a skillshot, when he was right outside of the goalie box, and same think with your dry bones lol. But those games were really fun and exciting, you play very well:).

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
No, no, you don't have to record any of our matches. Just wondering is all.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Luigi didn't answer my question.

I think he did forget :p

Anyways, I'm up for a game, I added Yeahdude already, not sure if he's added me yet, my FC's on the first page.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
..... I need to post here more often. Darn holiday cut my time off from Strikers. Anyone that's up, time for soccer mixed in with war, lol.

Top Bottom