• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Strikers Charged

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
no, that thing is doable pretty much everywhere.
I got it on the CPU in the fire cup about five minutes ago.
Thats pretty funny, not gonna lie.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
im just waiting for buzz to log in. i recorded some matches earlier. when i convert everything from IFO to AVI ill have em on youtube

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
i'm done, ill be on MoHH2 later though, i suck at it though lol, maybe playing with you guys will improve my game?

we can play some strikers tomorrow

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
MetalLuigi vs. JonBeBonanza

Hah yea, I noticed that my Luigi was no good against JonBeBonanza, and I was thinking that Petey was a pretty good character, so I thought of a team for him, and it worked. Sure I didn't win, but our matches were shockingly close, even on Crystal Canyon! Anyways, heres our vids, I will be adding more overtime-
MetalLuigi(Petey) vs. JonBeBonanza(Diddy Kong) @ the Palace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fEDqr6LrZk
-A very close match that comes down to sudden death. :chuckle:
More vids being uploaded in a few minutes.

Shadow312

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadzcat
Hey anyone want to play online? I just got my wii to go online and I've been playing random matches.

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
i agree with the power ranking idea.
Lets do power rankings for when the game first came out. when I was actually better than buzz and yeahdude >_<

now I suck. I come out of retirement and find all these new lob and chip techs, thru-balls, wtf!

Yaya

Smash Champion
That'd be awesome, Foe.

GG's Luigi, the game you won 4-1 againt Wario, and the Daisy series was my brother playing though.

I won every game I played though :)

Barely :(

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Honestly, I don't know about starting a separate thread here at SWF, but WiFi Wars could be home to the rankings. We could even discuss them here. I'll make the thread. ^_^

P2W might also be a good place, but they don't allow guest viewings. >_>

Foe

Smash Journeyman
Dang it. I was off doing something else. >.<

Ok so I suck really bad and need training. Someone train me!

Flipstar

Smash Journeyman
hey guys, i got the game about a week ago, and i got my wi-fi started up. It was nice and smooth at first, but then, everytime i try to do a ranked match i get an error. Error 86070. Does anyone have a fix?

Shadow312

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadzcat
hey guys, i got the game about a week ago, and i got my wi-fi started up. It was nice and smooth at first, but then, everytime i try to do a ranked match i get an error. Error 86070. Does anyone have a fix?
I just got mine too. But are you using lan adapter or wireless? Because if your using wired, check to see if the plugs are connected right. [Mine was not connected fully once and I slipped it in right and it worked] And if you have router, maybe reset it.

--

And if anyone wants to play me, you can message me here or in PM. I'm on for awhile

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Honestly, I don't know about starting a separate thread here at SWF, but WiFi Wars could be home to the rankings. We could even discuss them here. I'll make the thread. ^_^

P2W might also be a good place, but they don't allow guest viewings. >_>
What about your old forum?

We could use my clan's forum, the link is in my sig.

I could make you an admin, and you could do it there.

Also, does anyone want to play?

Top Bottom