• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Strikers Charged

FireWater

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1478-5556-9486
Pardon my newbness, but how does one access a friend code to a specific game?

ihatemybrother

Smash Journeyman
In Mario Strikers, you load the game, go to wifi, then go to the option that says friends list. At the top of the screen should it should say your friend code: *********** (with numbers in place of asterisks)

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
*sigh*

I am once again plagued by a bad connection. Oh well, I haven't been playing that well anyway. 6-7 record? blah.

Good games Buzz. I couldn't seem to get you twice in a row. ~_^

ihatemybrother

Smash Journeyman
GG's MetalLuigi. I'm done for the night. I won't be on for a week or so, but everyone, get to adding those FC's. Its gonna be really cool when we al have eachother inputed. Its just gonna be, let me log on, k, I have 3 friends online, let me play them all. Can't wait!

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
*sigh*

I am once again plagued by a bad connection. Oh well, I haven't been playing that well anyway. 6-7 record? blah.

Good games Buzz. I couldn't seem to get you twice in a row. ~_^
No kidding. That 5-5 tie was epic. I wanted to cry when you lost the connection. :p

ihatemybrother

Smash Journeyman
Whoever wants to play me, just add me, I've already added you. Did anyone read my post about FC's? It only takes about 15 minutes to do, and it will save alot of time in the long run. But it won't work without each person doing something about it.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Y34HDUD3 and I need to start recording our matches. Seriously... Last night, we play three sets of 5 matches each. I do believe every set went to the 5th match, and we had to play the third set because we each won a previous whole set. We go so even goal-for-goal (except for those couple matches where I randomly scored zero... LOL @ the game I lost 0-1).

Y34HDUD3 = Buzz

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
Yesh that was too awesome. We really should record them. The guys at P2W would want to see them too...

Anyways, I gots to practice Boo tricks. Can't let you get ahead of me Buzz, sorry. :p

ihatemybrother

Smash Journeyman
My FC is on the front page, as is EVERYONE'S. I suggested that all of us add each-other but apparently that message didn't get out or everyone is just lazy. Seriously, it takes about 10-15 minutes and it saves HOURS. Sorry for Caps but I'm kinda pissed off right now. Anyway, once you add me I'll be ready to play.

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
Good games man. Though I won and it was more or less even, I do not want to play the infinite ***gotry that composes your team anymore. If chipping the ball into the goal or teleporting is all you can do then I'm disappointed. Besides, my arms hurt XD!

Have a good day.

Edit: WOOT 1201 posts!!!!

ihatemybrother

Smash Journeyman
I don't like to leave the game up to luck. Regular shooting is too inconsistent for me, one game could be incredibly unlucky, and I would lose. Where's the skill in that? I'm not trying to diss you, you are probably the best person I've played that doesn't do tricks. I'm just trying to say that there is only a certain point to where you can get good using regular shots, and two equally skilled players would go back and forth with wins based on luck, and I just don't see much fun it that. The tricks I do leave it up to skill, not luck. I am in control of the outcome of the game, and I can't blame it on bad luck. Having said that, I would love to play a normal game with you, no tricks, no gay sh*t. I get way too serious when I do all the tricks, and frankly, I feel sorry for myself. I don't know, but I just feel like a little cheap b@stard. I feel fine when I play someone that does the tricks, but when I face someone that doesn't, I get that guilty feeling at the pit of my stomach. So I'm up for a normal match if you want one.

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
(no offense taken, I mean, it's a videogame lol) Regular shooting is too complicated to be learned completely and score all the time. The more I play the more tricks I learn. Like you can easily score from half-court with Balanced characters as long as you don't overcharge the white shot. (I did overcharge it a few times when I played you)

You also have to learn when to Air Pass or Ground Pass (When shooting). I have found some moments in which Ground Passing is more benefitial, and viceversa.

I'm all for playing with you without them tricks, but not today. My arms hurt from all that Wii-mote swingin after working out in the mornin :p

Pick a day and I'll make room.

ihatemybrother

Smash Journeyman
Has everyone added eachother yet? I bet alot of the names on the list won't add you because they stopped visiting this thread, but it would still be best to add everyone. And I won't be back on till mid-January, so ethanrogers, your lesson will have to be after that.

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
hey add me to the list with all the friend codes

my name
is
Jonny B:352295 185962

anyone up for a game?

woo hoo my first game vs someone on the BOARDS and i won

it was a good match
fo sar my msc BOARD record is: 2-0

Top Bottom