• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Strikers Charged

Yaya

Smash Champion
Biuzz, in case you didn't see it, here's my FC:

360887 960283

EDIT: The person who played Waluigi was my borther, A6M Zero on the boards.

Anyways Good games, Buzz.

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
Yo Buzz, good games man. Even with the technical problems I still fun.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Yo Buzz, good games man. Even with the technical problems I still fun.
Agreed. You totally rocked my world. I'll seek my revenge when our connection is smoother. I guess skill does include being able to cope with lag. ^_^

Yaya

Smash Champion
Mr. X's skill is known to make small kids cry.

And Buzz, you big meanie :( Not replying to me.

Nah, I'm just joking with you.

The connection was much better between both of you then I expected, I'm in Canada while Buzz is in Idaho and there is barely any lag!

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Mr. X's skill is known to make small kids cry.
Lag makes me cry. I really suck with lag. Other player seem to adapt just fine. I'm just handicapped in this area. I hope I can overcome that before Brawl comes to town. >_<

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Sorry, but I can't play right now, it's my brother's "turn"....*sigh*

Well, I'll be on around 10a.m. EST time. See you around.

And the reason I picked Toad is because I seen this guy run 2 tha goal, do the flip-deke, pass, and the goalie didn't know what hit him. I tried that on you-didn't work, lol.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Sorry, but I can't play right now, it's my brother's "turn"....*sigh*

Well, I'll be on around 10a.m. EST time. See you around.

And the reason I picked Toad is because I seen this guy run 2 tha goal, do the flip-deke, pass, and the goalie didn't know what hit him. I tried that on you-didn't work, lol.
Heh, the infamous "turn" I have a brother thats two years younger than me that loves the Wii, and I totally feel your pain. I can play midweek this week. I traded my game in so I could pay for guitar hero sans cash, but when I return Fire Emblem I'll get it.

Andromeda

Smash Lord
If you get another pair of controls, then you can play together. But you won't be liked by the ones you play; you can come up with all possible cheap tactics.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Yeah, I've played doubles with Aaryk a few times. My brothers kind of obsessed with Pirates of the Caribbean, so he just plays At Worlds End. I remember I lost a lot of respect for the leader board when me and Aaryk were playing after a long night of smash and GHIII , and we ended up going against the seasonal leader, who just played with a friends using said"cheap tactics". I'm over it though, I'll have the game back tuesday, and I can wait to squeeze in my match with buzz between studying for midterms.
BTW, Buzz, I just got caught up on all the previous SMYN episodes and yours was one of my favorites, well done.

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
hah, im a noob, what is D/cing? This game is awesome, except when I play as yoshi, and I use the egg roll to get my MS, people hit me at the LAST millisecond possible:(, its happened to me about 10 times, 3 times in one game! Gah, i hate facing speedy sidekicks, cuz they are too fast, and I hate facing power sidekicks, since they are too powerful. Well... the average sidekicks are fine lol.

ihatemybrother

Smash Journeyman
Im up for a game today. FC: 408137 328425
Pm me if you want to play. And also tell me if you want a competitive game (I mean with all the trick shots and stuff.) I do the tricks but can play without them. If you don't want a game with tricks, just let me know what is cool. Example: No Serve It In's or Example: Belgium Waffles are fine

Andromeda

Smash Lord
Just slaughtered someone 16-1, and then it hit me, people are THAT bad at video games.
Some people are bad, when some people are skilled as ****. That's life. I remember when I played someone who had a girl as a Mii, so I guess it was a she. Well, she sucked, literally. I won the first game quite clear. But then something happened. It was like she had learned my playing-style while I won. In the second game, we were surprisingly even. She won in SD. In the third game, I had no chance. I just couldn't belive my eyes. HOW could she become so good in so short time? Then I had a thought, which I think was the solution to the problem. This girl was probably someones girlfriend. She didn't want to play anymore when she lost, so she let her boyfriend crush me. And you all know how determined you are when you want to prove how good you are to your girlfriend, so he probably wanted to impress his girlfriend by beating me.

Gee, I have deep thoughts sometimes. Strange, but deep.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Yeah....anyway, who wants to play?

And I'm getting sick of toads going up to the goalie, deke, passing, then the other toad scores! It's bull ****!

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Yeah....anyway, who wants to play?

And I'm getting sick of toads going up to the goalie, deke, passing, then the other toad scores! It's bull ****!
People have been big into that recently. It's amazing how MSC fads rise and fall. I wanted to shoot myself during the Petey Piranha phase. >_<

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
Yeah, I hate the toad deke shot! Lately, I have been getting decent at the game, I know a few things to help me play, well I was facing a person that was 14-1, and about 200th, and i was like "oh, here we go again, another loss", but I was winning 2 to 1, with 5 seconds left, and he DC'd:(. He couldnt have at least let me get the win, and the whole time, he was doing toad and diddy deke shots past the goalie, and it was getting really annoying.

I'm up for a game, but I cant play until 7... I have to go out, so PM me @7, and I will play a game.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Only evil people D/Cing in middle of a match. When I see a nearly undfeated recored, I know they are one of the people that do it for the heck of it.

ihatemybrother

Smash Journeyman
I think we should make it mandatory for everyone that actively posts on this thread to add all of the FC's on the front page. This will just make it so we don't get a conversation like this.

Schmo "I wanna play"
Joe "Me too"
Schmo "Whats ur FC?"
Joe "1232902390"
Schmo "ok, mine is 499230420"
Joe "urs didn't work man"
Schmo "i checked it again on my contacts list, and its right"
Joe "No, that ur Wii number"
Schmo "Oh whats my fc?"
Joe "Its the number at the top of the screen of your friends list while playing MSC"
Schmo "oh, ok found it"
Joe "what is ur FC?"
Schmo "9482881983 LETS PLAY!"
ihatemybrother "God****it, I've gotta do something about this!"

I think it'll really clean this thread up. I KNOW it takes a long time to input FC's but usually when you want to play someone it take a day and a half to actually:
1. Get their FC
2. Have them put it in
3. Connect online at the same time

If everyone has each-other's FC, we can just go out on random times and find someone to play with. We could put this thread to better use like strategy and tips. It's kinda just turned into either the conversation a made up thats at the top of this post, or people ranting on about how they hate boo deke goals and other stuff like that. So, this won't work if you guys don't take action. I'm getting to it right now, and I know we have exams, so NO you don't have to put them all in by tomorrow, but when you have time, make sure to put some in.

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
^You wanna play? What's your FC? ;)

I think it'd just be easier to divide the FC's on the front page into categories. American and European. That way people can just add everyone on the list at one time. Might be a tad tedious for the mod though...

ihatemybrother

Smash Journeyman
I just finished putting everyone's FC's in. 15 minutes 13 seconds. Try to beat that record! Mr. X, My FC is on the front page, I've already added you. so you just need to add me.

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
^I don't think we've played yet. <_<

ihatemybrother: Good games. ^^ As you can see, my connection is pretty crappy so I apologize for that. We can try again later tonight if you want.

Top Bottom