• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Strikers Charged

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
Flipstar, I'll play you after JonBeBonanza, my FC is on the first page too., and also, do you want to play daisy in the tourney, cuz so does wgwolverine, so one of you guys will have to play someone else, if its ok, but if you need to play daisy, cuz she is the only person you can play as, I will think of something, if WGwolverine wants to play her.
Still needed for the tourney-Luigi, D.K., Waluigi, and JR.

I'm going online now, yaya, ill play you.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Probably Flip.

And Buzz hasn't OFFICIALY Signed up yet.

So Yoshi is still open.

And the tournament HAS to be called the Smash World Cup.

Flipstar

Smash Journeyman
ok i'm done then, i know what to do but i can't do it >.<

Bonanza you want to have our match now? If not, metal luigi i'm ready to play you now, i added your friend code and everything

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
Probably Flip.

And Buzz hasn't OFFICIALY Signed up yet.

So Yoshi is still open.

And the tournament HAS to be called the Smash World Cup.
True, but as of now, unless someone says they want to play yoshi, he is Buzz's.

MetalLuigi-Petey
JonBeBonanza-Diddy Kong
Aaryk-Bowser
Flipstar or WGwolverine will be daisy, since they both want to be her.(sorry wgwolverine, since I didnt see your post on the previous page.)
Yaya- Wario
Viper JLT4GOV-Mario
Buzz-Yoshi (Buzz hasn't confirmed himself playign in this, but as of now, he will Be Yoshi)

Still needed-Luigi, Waluigi, Jr, Peach

Who wants to play a match?

Yaya

Smash Champion
Flipstar or Wolverine can go to Waluigi, they have almost the exact same stats.

And I don't think you ever answered my question Luigi, did you remember to tape our matches?

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
Wolv will go Waluigi if he can't have Daisy, i doubt he cares.
He just likes Daisy's special, but yeah, no big.

Flipstar

Smash Journeyman
Yea actually i'll try out waluigi, i'm still figuring out my squad right now actually lol

Edit: ****, i miss Daisy's slide tackle >.<

ihatemybrother

Smash Journeyman
The tourney is gonna be before break is over, right? If so, I'm game, as long as goalie-camping is banned. I want Peach as my captain.
I'm up for a game, I've added everyone on the front page so if you want to play, just add me and invite, but please, only the Classroom or Bowser Stadium.

That reminds me, what is gonna be the standard place to go for the tourney, Classroom? Please don't say the Vice, just cause its the first one you see does not mean it is unaffected by the environment, it is. You run slower and slide tackles don't go as far. Hitting is not affected and is easily spammable, so please, not the Vice.

The only person I have not added is Flipstar, his FC is nowhere to be found.

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
MetalLuigi-Petey
JonBeBonanza-Diddy Kong
Aaryk-Bowser
Flipstar -Waluigi
Yaya- Wario
Viper JLT4GOV-Mario
WGWolverine-Daisy
Buzz-Yoshi (Buzz hasn't confirmed himself playign in this, but as of now, he will Be Yoshi)
Ihatemybrother-Peach

Still needed-Luigi, Jr,D.K, only 3 more people!!!
I think either shadow or ethan rodgers will play and Mr.X can play D.K, so really, we only need one more person to go along with this tournament.

Viper, good matches, dude, i serioulsy think my petey and hb are cursed when they are served a perfect white ball, they either miss it completely, or the goalie saves it :X, dang it really ticks me off since they are in a slump:/.

Sorry Yaya, my camera was charging when we had our matches:X.

The standard courses will be during the tourney:
The Classroom, The Pipeline, the underground, bowser stadium, crater field.
Or, two competetors can decide on a "gimmick" course, if they both agree on it. And ihatemybrother, when does your vacation end? this tourney may take a few days, I think I will give everyone about 2 days to practice, and have friendlies.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Well, it depends on how you shoot it. I don't know if it's the field or not.

Oh and great game as well. MetalLuigi. ^_^

Flipstar

Smash Journeyman
Ok sure add my friend code, and also, my break ends on the 2nd >.<

wait what are the standard rules? Like time/goals to win?

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
I can play, ihatemybrother, but give me like a half hour... the past 30 minutes, ive been running from my computer to the wii to computer to wii... it gets annoying. Ill post the rules for the tourney again, to show all the people who just decided to enter.

Striker World Cup (SWC) rules:
-12 players, each player plays a different captain, like the road to the striker cup.

-Pretty much everything is fair, but if you are beating someone with deke/trick shots at least 4-0, with less than 2 minutes left, try not to do it that much, if it is a close game, its understandable.

-Games will be played on all classic stadiums, *games will be pre-decided by a number pick, which I have already made the brackets for*

-Games will be best out of 3 series, so then each player can change sidekicks, if necessary, and there will be a double elimination bracket.

-Make sure to add everyone's FCs that are in the tourney, and also know their Mii name, and try to decide a specific date on when to play. I will have school soon, so whoever is playing me, i can play on weekdays from 7:30-10.

-I will randomly make the tourney bracket, and will decide who is home, and who is away for the first game, if you are home for the first game, you are away for the 2nd game, and vice versa.

-*No Jons*

- *Two days of friendlies will be before the tournament begins, and 1 day of friendlies after each round.*

-1st prize- bragging rights:),

*= rules that can be changed

Tell me if i forget any rules, and if you want to help me create the tourney. Also, I need help with the brackets, so does anyone want to volunteer to help me make them.

MetalLuigi-Petey Mii Name-Barry
JonBeBonanza-Diddy Kong Mii name- Jonny B
Aaryk-Bowser
Flipstar -Waluigi Mii name-*Flipst4r*
Yaya- Wario Mii name- Jasii
Viper JLT4GOV-Mario Mii name- Blue Viper
WGWolverine-Daisy
Buzz-Yoshi (Buzz hasn't confirmed himself playign in this, but as of now, he will Be Yoshi) Mii name- The Buzz Saw
Ihatemybrother-Peach

Still needed-Luigi, Jr,D.K, only 3 more people!!!
I think either shadow or ethan rodgers will play and Mr.X can play D.K, so really, we only need one more person to go along with this tournament.

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
I'll join I guess. Playing as D.K. :)

EDIT: Can anyone provide a link to the play2win forums? I keep finding play2win.tv crap.

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
Thank you Mr. X for participating:)!

Striker World Cup (SWC) rules:
-12 players, each player plays a different captain, like the road to the striker cup.

-Pretty much everything is fair, but if you are beating someone with deke/trick shots at least 4-0, with less than 2 minutes left, try not to do it that much, if it is a close game, its understandable.

-Games will be played on all classic stadiums, *games will be pre-decided by a number pick, which I have already made the brackets for*

-Games will be best out of 3 series, so then each player can change sidekicks, if necessary, and there will be a double elimination bracket.

-Make sure to add everyone's FCs that are in the tourney, and also know their Mii name, and try to decide a specific date on when to play. I will have school soon, so whoever is playing me, i can play on weekdays from 7:30-10.

-I will randomly make the tourney bracket, and will decide who is home, and who is away for the first game, if you are home for the first game, you are away for the 2nd game, and vice versa.

-*No Jons*

- *Two days of friendlies will be before the tournament begins, and 1 day of friendlies after each round.*

-1st prize- bragging rights,

*= rules that can be changed

Tell me if i forget any rules, and if you want to help me create the tourney. Also, I need help with the brackets, so does anyone want to volunteer to help me make them.

Aaryk-Bowser
WGWolverine-Daisy
Buzz-Yoshi (Buzz hasn't confirmed himself playign in this, but as of now, Yaya thinks he will Be Yoshi) Mii name- The Buzz Saw
Ihatemybrother-Peach Mii Name- Nicky
Mr. X-D.K. Mii Name-Mr. X

Just 2 more people to play as Jr. and Luigi!!! If you are thinking of participating, please do so, it will be fun:).

Yaya

Smash Champion
Luigi, I'll play you in a little bit, and PLEASE, remember to vid them this time :)

Yeahdude, I claimed Wario ages ago.

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
Thank you y34Hdud3, much appreciated:).
Aaryk-Bowser
WGWolverine-Daisy
Buzz-Yoshi (Buzz hasn't confirmed himself playign in this, but as of now, Yaya thinks he will Be Yoshi) Mii name- The Buzz Saw
Ihatemybrother-Peach Mii Name- Nicky
Mr. X-D.K. Mii Name-Mr. X
Y34HDUD3!!!-Junior

Just 1 more people to play as Luigi!!! If you are thinking of participating, please do so, it will be fun.

Andromeda

Smash Lord
Man, I really wish I lived in america right now... Anyway, I'll put up the rules for your big tourney in the first post! Maybe even add some kind of banner to it, but I'm not very good att photoshop, so some help there would be appreaciated. :) And MetalLuigi, who seems to be the host of all this, must keep me updated on the playing-scheme.

EDIT: What did you say your tournament was called now again?

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
Andromeda, you are my hero:).

I am sincerly sorry that you can't play, you can try if you want, to play luigi against us, I can hold the spot for you, if you like.

Also, I'm currently making the tounrnament bracket.

*All Players in the tournament, start picking numbers from 1-12, excluding 9 and 6, since myself and JonBeBonanza already chosen. I honestly will say that I am not going to switch the numbers on the brackets, and two people will recieve byes. Once again, I did not choose who gets the byes for their bennefit.

Still needed-Luigi player
Numbers still available for the tourney-1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12.
Hopefully, this will begin soon.

Top Bottom