• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Strikers Charged

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Only Z+B after the Dry Bones skillshot- if it gets rebounded, that is.

What's everyones overall record? Like, the one it shows you when you choose your Mii.

I'm 82-81. I know it's nothing to be proud of, but at least I have more wins than losses. :)

mastersmash

Smash Apprentice
Only Z+B after the Dry Bones skillshot- if it gets rebounded, that is.

What's everyones overall record? Like, the one it shows you when you choose your Mii.

I'm 82-81. I know it's nothing to be proud of, but at least I have more wins than losses. :)
mine is 201 wins 42 losses last time i checked lol imma go random now tho i'll play some1 tommarow maybe...

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Dave did you notice when I almost scored on myself when I used turbo with daisy and slide tackled right into the post of my goal, I've scored goals like that, but that was toooo close to an own goal.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
One time I went to the bathroom in-between matches, and when I got back that match had already started, and my guy was running because my nunchuck was in the cusions of my couch. :/ Anyways, I was confused, and Dry Bones teleported into my own goal.

I ended up winning anyway though. :)

petre

Smash Lord
closest to Sterling Heights, MI on your wii foreca
My team captain is Peach...
....................... Shyguy
Drybones
....................... Birdo
no way...someone else uses peach in this game???

i have never seen another peach player online yet, and ive played almost 50 games online so far. peach ftw.

oh, and i have gotten lob shots to work on occasion. theyre really best when the goalie is way out of the goal, lob it over his head and he'll dive back to get it, and if you did it right he dive far enough and it will go in.

EDIT: for some reason i cant beat petey in the stirker cup. ive done everything else, and ive even beaten him in single games, but i can never win the set. this is annoying!!!!!!!

mastersmash

Smash Apprentice
I know, the AI in this game is excellent. I still haven't beaten the STriker Cup.
sadly i havent gotten to the striker cup nor the crystal cup lol btw i have a quick question:
is there a way to delete 1-P data ONLY? not wifi just 1-P data such as cup records and such
cuz i sucked *** on my first cup xD

oh and goodkid, i tried going to smashbrawl.com and it doesnt work =/

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Well, you can restart your cup status, and the only things you would be able to see are the brick wall and golden foot awards.

Your record isn't recorded in 1P.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Fire cup is like first grade, then crystal cup is like going all the way to like eighth grade, then striekrs is like gonig to college out of middle school. The progression is crazy. I still can't beat the challenges. I've got the 7 goal one left, and the diddy kong one.

Salaad

Smash Ace
I can't even beat the second cup...

Well, that was a week ago. xD I think I got much better, but I need mindgames...Who else thinks getting caught up in Wario's special on crystal canyon is annoying? (Free Megastrike..)

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
When ever somebody gets a megastrike off against me in online, I'm screwed, because it lags like hell EVERY SINGLE TIME. Even if the rest of the game is going fine. I just don't get it, and I'm pissed.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
i hate petey pirahnas more. any where. all he has to do is get into a corner and slow everyone up.

EDIT: I'm online.But I'm doing randoms, so if you sign on, invite me or something.

petre

Smash Lord
I can't even beat the second cup...

Well, that was a week ago. xD I think I got much better, but I need mindgames...Who else thinks getting caught up in Wario's special on crystal canyon is annoying? (Free Megastrike..)
whenever wario gets his special and starts trying to hide in the gas charging, i just repeatedly press A and swing the wiimote to make everyone charge around. someone usually hits him in the confusion.

and crystal canyon is definitely my favorite/best field. ive only lost one online match there, and i never lose to the computer there (except the first time i fought diddy there in the crystal cup...).

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yep crystal cnayon is way too good... Im glad when they take out the enemies toad or birdo, since all they do is do the flip with toad to goal, and birdos annoying spin...

yeah I usually win in dat stage, I lost only one series to some guy, but to be fair he was on like the top 250 rank...

I didnt play yesterday so Ill play later on...

Danstr

Smash Rookie
im down to play anyone in some mario strikers charged anytime.

171905-818172 - friend code

Charoo

Smash Champion
i dunno if this is possible but it would be really awesome if the first post update the topic with a friend code list

I wanted to make a topic for friend code but I saw one that was locked and redirect it to this

Anyways, here's my friend code

champ
356589 690002

if it's not possible then i guess i can update this post every page or something =)

mastersmash

Smash Apprentice
woah, SWF dave is in the top 10.

oh i just beat this guy named Jordan, 2-1 after 4-3 in sudden death close game or closest game

oh and he had 100 wins and 27 loses
Guys, I hate to say it, but I'm grounded from the Wii till August 22nd. Happy Strikers while I'm gone folks!
volrec: lol that's me but there's NO way i can get 1st in season ranking :( lol i was hoping to and i did have a chance but those no lifer's have well...no life lol they play prolly from like 12 to 12 like some1 here said b4

wgwolverine: oh crap man :urg: that sux majorness lol u shoulda been a good boy lol j/k

petre

Smash Lord
Agreed. I havent put another disc in my Wii since I got Charged. I havent even finished the 2nd cup. I just play the game for the online.
lol, yeah, strikers is too good. one of my friends said yesterday 'jeez, youve been playing this game non stop every day since you got it. play a different game!!!'

i wish you could play with cheats online in unranked matches...playing with devastating hits/infinite items/hi-voltage fences is too fun.

primusfan

Smash Ace
i wish you could play with cheats online in unranked matches...playing with devastating hits/infinite items/hi-voltage fences is too fun.
Actually, I believe you can. Me and my friend were playing online and I wasnt aware he had cheats on. I noticed that I couldnt tackle him when he charged a megastrike and the fences would shock me if I touched them.

Point is: you can use cheats in unranked matches.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I think i know what you mean, if you set up a format in battlefriends, you can edit the series length, difficulty, as well as the cheats i believe, I've never tried though.

DOUBLE POST, SORRY GUYS >_>

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
volrec: lol that's me but there's NO way i can get 1st in season ranking :( lol i was hoping to and i did have a chance but those no lifer's have well...no life lol they play prolly from like 12 to 12 like some1 here said b4

wgwolverine: oh crap man :urg: that sux majorness lol u shoulda been a good boy lol j/k
I'll be on for a match or two when my parents are out, like they are now. So I hope someone is online.

AGH MY BAD ON THE DOUBLE POST
EDIT: I just played someone named JTS that's ranked 17 for the only random i got in, and i lost 1-2 in two straight games, at wastelands, my worst level lol.

mastersmash

Smash Apprentice
u guys wanna know the lamest goal that just happened to me twice today? xD ahaha it was freakin funny tho. ok so i used a item right in front of my goalie , my goalie passed the ball to a player, and hit the green shell and the ball deflected off the green shell and went in my net O.o xD that kid i was playing prolly laughed his head off xD, then it happened at the opponents side of the field where i used an item, and shot the ball but it deflected off the shell (once again) and went AAALLLLLL the way to my side of the field and into the goal

mr.gaw up for a game?

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
I'm actually going to sleep soon. Sorry, but I've had a tiring day. Went to a baseball game.

I'll play tom. for sure though.

mastersmash

Smash Apprentice
I'm actually going to sleep soon. Sorry, but I've had a tiring day. Went to a baseball game.

I'll play tom. for sure though.
well maybe lol idk i might be going to a smash tourney tommarow kinda far so we'll see

D

Deleted member

I'll be getting this game tomorrow *****es. Can't wait! Anyone got any friend codes for me?

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
It's better to take a loss and get a point than take a loss and get nothing. By the way, i just faced a kid who was idling, like Typh was talknig about, and got a 214-0 victory lol. the kid came back every now and then randomly, and he was there at the end. THAT is a perfect example of not being a sore loser. I have a pic of the victory screen if anyone doesn't believe me lol

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
^^^ It only gives you 20 points for the victory though, right?

Top Bottom