• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Strikers Charged

Salaad

Smash Ace
I would replace one of the Dry bones for Birdo maybe..(Because that spinning crap is annoying)..and you can get a phr33 shot..I play Peach too. xD

Leobenmc

Smash Journeyman
Wow, sorry guys - but it seems I can't play with US Players. I have it in England, and tried to add all of you - only to receive "The Code is Incorrect" error messages. BAH. If this happens with Brawl...I'll be suicidal.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
I just DC'd on a goalie camper with .2 seconds left. It felt really good, 'cause I was pissed that he wasn't even playing.

Any tips on getting the ball away from goalie campers so I don't have to lose 5 points from now on?

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
My second series back on ranked, i swept a kid ranked 129, 3-1 then 5-2.
The team I tried on him was suprisingly enoguh, hammer bro free. I know. Crazy.

===========Birdo==
==DryBones===Daisy==
===========Shyguy=

I'm ditching shyguy maybe.

EDIT: What's a goalie camper?

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
When sombody is winning, and they're afraid you'll come back to win, they just take their character and go wait by the goalie. If you try to attack them, the goalie kills you. It's pretty lame. :(

Volrec

Smash Lord
Mr.Gaw, everyone knows you goalie camp with about 5 seconds left. It's a tactic needed to be used by everyone.

But if you seriously need help, try and foresee what character goalie will pass too.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Oh, i save the multiple bomb for crap like that. If you pay attention when i play, i save items that are useful situationally.daisys item trick,big/trip freeze/bombs

Opens up the game

EDIT: I'm first place for SWF as far as the people whose codes I've added go. I'm up on GAW by 4 points lol.

PS. Any new codes i've missed?

Volrec

Smash Lord
OMfg, I'm so ****ing mad, my router is not even good with my wii,, my computers connection is fast, but my wii isnt. I cant play strikers. and it even says the signal strength is green. Dumb ****.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Good games Aaryk.
Stryks, I have meet the team till like 8 or so, and I might be able to sneak a game in then or maybe later tonight.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I'll play anyone who wants to, but I suck. >_<

Lemme go grab my number. :p

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
alright guys, as wgwolverine just mentioned, i now have my wii. yes, finally.
anyways, FC: 120367 239806

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
alright ive added
volrec
primusfan
The Bino
Stryks
Petre
Mr Gaw
im up for some matches, which i'll probably lose

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
GREAT matches Brad, you still have the best luigi on the block. I've got a ranked match now, but anyone else wanna play soon?

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Mr.Gaw, everyone knows you goalie camp with about 5 seconds left. It's a tactic needed to be used by everyone.

What's the difference between doing it for 5 seconds and for the whole match when you are winning? As far as I'm concerned, it's insta-win if the goalie camper is winning.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Yea, good game man. That sudden death was very suspenseful. The match time was 4:58!
It wasn't my longest ever (like 9:28, DK vs Petey at sand trap with two all defensive teams lol), but it was my most intense. Great matches again. I'm still on if anyone wants to play. Just trying to catch up with Aaryk in the meantime on the SWF rankings lol

EDIT: has anyone noticed that the like top 300 are all there because they play so cheaply? They are all waluigis that kritter camp after one or two goals.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Aaryk, add me please. My fc is 051647-001911.

So many people haven't added me. :( I'll post who hasn't tomorrow.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I think I have you added SPAWN. Please tell me if I don't and I will take care of that ASAP.

Also, anyone else I have yet to add/be added by?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
People that have added me:
swf WGWOlf
Luis
swf petre
swf brad
stryks
volrec

People who haven't added me:
CJ
Gerrad
BEAST
Ian
monophony*TM
Ahrian
Evan
Bino
Hero
Jason
swf GAW
Sandtiger

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
I have been wondering something. I don't know all the controls yet, so bear with me. >_<

Opponents use Dry Bones to charge up the shot, electrocute my goalie, and then LOB the ball over and in. How do you lob the ball? Using Dry Bones, I just push the shoot button again and the ball just keeps ramming into the goalie (even though he is spazzing out from the shock). :(

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
What's your friend code? My fc is 051647-001911.

petre

Smash Lord
closest to Sterling Heights, MI on your wii foreca
I have been wondering something. I don't know all the controls yet, so bear with me. >_<

Opponents use Dry Bones to charge up the shot, electrocute my goalie, and then LOB the ball over and in. How do you lob the ball? Using Dry Bones, I just push the shoot button again and the ball just keeps ramming into the goalie (even though he is spazzing out from the shock). :(
if you run forward right after you shoot the electic ball, youll end up on that circle that appears on the ground...if you press b when that appears, youll jump up and spike the ball in. however only do this when youre close to the goalie, if youre shooting from like halfcourt you want to use the lobshot with Z + B.

and whats your FC???

wow i just lost to a guy that just gives the ball to toad and jumps over the goalie. im doing horrible.

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
hey guys sorry, i can't strike tonight. i'm wiped after a day at cedar point. I'll add those of you who asked for me tomorrow, after i get home from work. i'll be on at around 4:30 or so?

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Shoot guys, good matches Petre and Stryks.

Petre, there were some questionable goals I got with that shy guy, so I hope we can get a rematch soon. But good game!

Stryks, the epic third series! I played 2 triple hammer bros teams online today so im getting alot better at working around damaging dekes. If I couldn't of played so well on your hammer bros, you would of had me for sure. GOOD MATCH. I'm done for the night folks.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
I dunno about you guys, but I always feel great after winning 6 or so matches in a row; even if the people I faced were noobs.

If we're having this much fun with Strikers, just think of Brawl! I can't effing wait!

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Nothings worse than losing to the number 43rd player that uses waluigi and 3 drybones. My throat is hoarse from yelling so much. I made him watch all my replays for being such a girl when it came to picking teams. i lost the series 2-1 when he got me with a drybones goal i jsut couldnt block.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Yes, nothing sucks more than losing to a one-mover. Granted, it is only an indication of my own scrub status, but I try to quickly learn to defend against opponents who thrive off one trick. I played a guy who would always run around the top edge and down onto my goalie with Toad only to jump over and score almost every time. I had to refocus my team to gun for Toad anytime he was nearing the edge of the arena. >_<

Top Bottom