• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Strikers Charged

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
wolverine, i lost to either that exact same guy, or a clone of him ranked in the 40-somethings.
everybody who hasn't yet, add me, and we can play after 4 once i get back from work

120367-239806

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
There are jsut some one movers that are difficult to overcome with a normal team. Theres no way I would use the team I typically use against a triple drybones/waluigi. I would probably go DK, Monty, drybones,toad.

Captain and a sidekick with massive hit-range and good power/a nice little deke, drybones to play sweeper with his good speed to help cover the goal and get inside and clear the balls out of the air after they're shot in after the stun shot. Then toad is just for deke cancelling a ball charge inside an passing out of his flip for a fully charged shot by either monty or D.K.

That's the first thing I'd try if I played him again.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
I'm going on if you want to play, Primus.

I'll just be playing GH on the PS2 and switching the input everyonce in a while to see if you invited me to a match.

It's fine if you don't, just wanted to let you know.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Im gonna stop playing Strikers for a while, so much MSC has affected my melee gaming, so Ill just play MSC in the afternoons to play some of u guys online...

Just wanted to let ya know XD

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
alright, i'm signing on in like 5 minutes. i added spawn and ethanrodgers too, so if 1 or both of you havent added me, do it now.

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
heh. sorry. i was busy buffering my point lead over wgwolverine while he's at work

petre

Smash Lord
closest to Sterling Heights, MI on your wii foreca
allright, now i have an awesome team. i havent had huge trouble with anyone using it yet...

peach
hammer bro
dry bones
hammer bro

isnt that amazing????? i know, im so skilled. anyway, you should all play me if you havent yet. FC=111776-152496 or something like that. i have everyone from this thread added, and about half of you havent added me too.

oh, and i finally played someone else online that picked peach. i was forced to pick daisy and teleport the ball into my own goal multiple times to make sure peach always wins.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
I'll play you, and I use Peach too! Except, I'm not very good... I just vs. "colubsman" and lost terribly. I don't really know any techniques... I've lost 33 times-in a row...

I'll add ya, petre.

How can I use Peach's Snapshot thing effectively?

What are the best side kicks?

Oh, guys I need you to repost you're FC, because I'm gonna use a new Mii. It's named:

SWF er223

The new FC is:

442489 944760

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
ethan, you can just edit your Mii's name without losing the record. Do that, 'cause nobody feels like entering another friendcode.

primusfan

Smash Ace
Ethan, which friend code are you gonna use, new or old? I wanna know which one to add. Also Petre, i'm finally gonna add you.

Guys, my name in the game is SWF Brad

Katy Parry

NNID
justysuxx
New one. I can't edit the name because I didn't make the Mii. Well, actually, I did, on my 1st Wii, and sent it to a friend. My Wii broke, I got a new one, and he sent my miis back to me, but I can't edit them...

The reason I changed it was because everybody was doing "SWF Brad" etc. So I wanted ppl to recognise me.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'm adding Ethan's new fc now. I'll edit who hasn't added me yet.

Again, my strikers fc is 051647-001911. I'm going to put it in my location.

People that have added me:
swf WGWOlf
Luis
swf petre
swf brad
stryks
volrec
Justin..?-new
eh223...(ethanrodgers223?)-new

People who haven't added me:
CJ
Gerrad
BEAST
Ian
monophony*TM
Ahrian
Evan
Bino
Hero
Jason
swf GAW
Sandtiger

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
I coulda sworn I added you SPAWN,

Oh well, I'll getcha next time I'm playing.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
My code is 193381 589994!

Add meeeeeeeee!

Also, has anyone had a problem with people disconnecting when they are losing really bad? It seems whenever I get roughly a 4 point lead, I lose the connection. >_>

Katy Parry

NNID
justysuxx
YES! I HATE THAT. When you're winning, they just turn it off. Like once, the score was 2-1, me in the lead, 7 sec left. I did a megastrike, scored 3, and BOOM! He shut it off. There are also people-let's call them-Lossers(yes, lossers)-that just hit the button & turn it off @ the start-because if a connection is lost, it counts as a loss to BOTH players. They want to make you look bad.

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
alright guys, i'm on. I added buzz, and ethanrodgers, I'm only gonna add r new FC if ur gonna stick with it forever.

Volrec

Smash Lord
Ill play you Aaryk. Code's in sig. wait i g2g, add me anyway

In other news, I just left a game! a diddy kong got crsytal canyon and I had bowser while he had 2 good cars. I was forced to hit him as i could not reach. He redcarded me twice. Got about 3 5/6 orange megas. Where are your points now, ***.

I feel manly.

Katy Parry

NNID
justysuxx
How Can I Use Peach's Item Effectively? And What Sidekicks Should I Use?

Anyone wanna play?

GO THE F*** easy on me!

MY GOD! No one will! I'm gonna sell this stupid game...

primusfan

Smash Ace
Thats cause you hammer spam. I'm not saying you arent good. You've kicked my *** many times. I'm just saying that you kick everyones *** so much because you use hammer bros so well.

Top Bottom