• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Strikers Charged

NintendoWarrior

Smash Lord
I think I'm gonna have to buy a Nintendo Lan adapter. I just tried to play 3 games online right now and got disconnected from all 3 with horrible lag. Anyone else use the adapter?

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I pm'd you, you ever gonna give me your code?

EDIT: Does anyone ever give charity goals to people they've essentially owned? Like you are up 10-0 and let em score like 2 or 3? I'm up 22-1 and i kinda wanna help em out without juicing their score

DOUBLE EDIT: I won 28-2, i let em take one of their megastrikes. so they wouldn't quit

TRIPLE EDIT: Quote me on it, Stryks has the best Bowser and the best Hammer Bros. I've ever played. I couldn't get anything gonig in the second series, because for some reason, my one forward and captain were staying back and I only had two dry bones up front, couldnt get my hammer or my daisy going. But I'll say it again. His hammers are the best in the biz. I mean, any hammer bros can get out mind gamed, but it was still hard because i couldn't do it with out my non-controlled players running in the way and getting decimated.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Thanx wolverine, ur passing really got on my nerves, and I mean it as a compliment, and god I didn't expect daisys earthquake spikes or whatever theyre called to stun my goalkeeper, I was like WTF?! and then u goal lol...

man by the time of the 2nd match of the 1st series we played, my mom called to see if I fixed the comp (already did BTW) did u notice I didnt press A to skip the replay goals? its because I was looking for the phone, and god some guy explained a whole load of **** and I couldnt concentrate on the game, and lost, I got so mad that I invited u to a game again and well I won this time around...

god a lot of **** has been happening today... Im having bad luck in everything! but good match wolverine

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
lol, I'm grounded from the Wii so I can only play when my parents are out, and figures they call during the second series, so I have a phone on my shoulder and I'm like yelling at my parents. "GOT IT! WE FINISHED? I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF AN IMPORTANT...ERRR....BOOK!". "Oh, how is it Jordan? How's that chapter make you feel?" "LIKE HANGING UP THE PHONE!" lol

Hopefully we can get a match in tomorrow.

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
alright. i got my parents to spot me the money for the wii, which means now i'll be able to own you without having to guest at wgwolverine's house. i'll post my nombre and FC tuesday once I get out to gamestop

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
^^^ It only gives you 20 points for the victory though, right?
Don't you get 10 points for winning, then a point per goal scored? Or is there a cap to the max number of points you get that way?

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Yeah. It's 10 points for winning, and than a cap of 10 points for goals.

stranga

Smash Journeyman
I just got strikers and will play anyone but don't expect that good of a match because I suck.
Also can you have four people on online match?

FC 176201 580011

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Okay, I got to post #280 and was done looking at all the fcs. I just pm'd like 30 people with my fc. Please add me. I'm adding everyone I pm'd now. I'll post later tonight who added me and who didn't.

Edit: Someone should make a topic that keeps updating fc's and stuff. Format could go:

SWF Name:: Name on Wii:: Fc code.

I may do that since I just wrote down everyone's fc on this piece of paper.

Edit2:

Add My strikers fc: 051647-001911

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Stranga, you can have 2 people from the same Wii play on the internet, and a total of four if the other side has two people playing as well.

You can't have three of your friends over and play online, though.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Leobenmc and Doggalina, could you pm me with your codes or just post here? I got an error saying invalid friend code.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
NOTE: Me and Aaryk are undefeated in doubles. Tomorrow he'll have his Wii, so we can work around the whole, me being grounded for another week thing. So, I'm going to go back soem pages and get any codes I've missed, and Stryks, we need to have our epic third series. And Spawn, I don't know where you live, but players in europe can't play americans, It's an issue I've seen alot of with my friendcodes...

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Thanks, Wolverine. I completely forgot about that. >_<

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Stryks, I'm still grounded, but Aaryk is getting a Wii tomorrow, so we'll be playing and we can have an epic duel of the fates tomorrow. Think you'll be avaliable anytime like 330 or 4 oclock and later?

Stryks

Smash Hero
Well what time is it right now where u live? right now its 6:19 over here... and I'll be busy til 2:30-3:00 my time...

also u gonna play 2 vs 1? (is that possible?) is so wtf Im facing u 1 vs 1...

Chill

Red
BRoomer
lol, I'm grounded from the Wii so I can only play when my parents are out,
I wonder why you were grounded...

It seems like no one is ever on. I got bored of playing strangers and haven't played for a few days now. I guess I'll just add some more people.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Spawn, I don't know where you live, but players in europe can't play americans, It's an issue I've seen alot of with my friendcodes...
I heard that was only with random matches, FC's should still work over diferent countries.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
They haven't worked with my friends across the pond.

And I broke curfew and my parents are paranoid because the community experiences the tragic loss of two kids who basically jumped a huge hill and had a NASTY wreck, so while I do feel sorry for their deaths, their wrecklessness basically scared the bajesus out of the parents, and mine don't want me out that late, so I missed curfew by a couple minutes, and they assume they are protecting me by cutting back on the Wii and computer time? LAME.

Aaryk is picking up his wii so we'll be on in a bit.

Riddle me this.

Can you save your Mii to your WiiMote(/send it via wii friend code to your friends wii), bring it to a friends house, and access your online information or is it based more in the system memory than the mii itself?

The answer is taking into account the fact that I don't have a memory card for my wii.

EDIT: And Stryks, right this minute, it is 3:47 PM, because I live in Ohio. I'm gonig to chipotle with some of the guys from football, then around 5:00 or later we'll be online on my friends wii, and we will definitely finish this 1 v 1.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Ok so your 3 hours more than my time, meaning (since its 1:00, should be 4:00 where u live) that around 2:00 my time I will get online, maybe ill get around 2:30-3:00 (5:30-6:00 ur time)

That ok?

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Aaryk didn't get the Wii, so I'm stuck playing when my parents aren't home/asleep. Whatever the latest time you're on tonight, that's when i can maybe be on. But it's a big time maybe.

EDIT: My parents might go out to dinner so I'll have a solid two hours. I'll post back within the half hour on whether or not I'll be able o play.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I played Strikers online today, and I must say that I was impressed. It definitely surpassed my expectations as far as lag is concerned... but it was nowhere near the needed quality for Brawl (at least my connection wasn't). If I had such lag-spikes in the middle of a SHFFL, I would be done for. >_<

Stryks

Smash Hero
I beat some guy from SWF yesterday, whose brad? he was falling for my Hammer mindgames XD but man I charged the ball up to 4 and orange and every time I tought I would do it he tacled me... good match...

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
I'm 10-2 this season. I'm getting better and better.

Would you guys advocate switching Luigi for DK in this team?

------Hammer Bro
Boo--------------------Luigi
------Dry Bones

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I know how water tails feels now to an extent. It's killing me not being able to play at all. Especially when I need to play Stryks still...

While I'm still offline, who can help me alter my Daisy team to suit her talents.
Sometimes I do
==============Drybones==
======Drybones==========
==============Hammer===
or
==============Drybones==
======Boo==============
==============Hammer===

Any suggestions? I think i lack good shooters. Well, I know. I either have to rely on tricks with daisy/dry bones, or set up lob goals to hammer, and I'm wondering how I should go about rebuilding this team. I'm open to captain changes, I just like daisys defensive ability and special item.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Ok ill do it too:

Bowser
Dry bones (defense)
boo (lower offensive)
Hammer (upper offensive)

I think its pretty balanced, hammer bros and bowser are slow, but their shots and hammer's deke and killshot makes up fot it, and thats why I added dry bones as defensive, his uber speed helps me get to the oponent before he mega strikes, and I keep boo who is a tad slower than dry bones in my eyes, but his deke is good for a quick goal near goalie...

petre

Smash Lord
closest to Sterling Heights, MI on your wii foreca
im usually

(imagine spacing to make it look like the others)

peach
dry bones
dry bones
hammer bro

i know i need more power shooters, but i dont want to give up my dry bones...and i pick peach because im basically guaranteed to get her every time online. i still have yet to play another peach user online.

Top Bottom