• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Strikers Charged

Stryks

Smash Hero
WTF primus u didnt beat me in the series (ur brad rite?) we were 1-1 but then u disconected when (if i remember correctly) one of 4 megastrikes got in...

primusfan

Smash Ace
WTF primus u didnt beat me in the series (ur brad rite?) we were 1-1 but then u disconected when (if i remember correctly) one of 4 megastrikes got in...
No, I did not beat you in the series. However, it was the first time i've beat you in any game...period. Every time we play, I get my *** handed to me. But not this time!!:psycho:

Also Stryks, I didnt disconnect on purpose. I'm not the kind of *** that turns my console off in mid-game. We had a bad connection, thats all.

And GAW, am I lagging? No, not lately

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Does the game disconnect after registering a FC for anybody else?
Nope. Mine just disconnects randomly in the lobby. It's never happened while playing a game though, so it's not too bad- but I still have tons of lag.

I"m starting to worry it's not the servers and it's just my connection.

mastersmash

Smash Apprentice
Lol, GG man...you're really good.

Dam you and your huge Mario!

Anything you think I should work on?

GAWd...I lagged out I guess..But I'll be on Later tonight..
maybe u should lob pass just a bit more not too much tho cuz i h8 all out lob passers which all they do is lob pass lol, i dont mind hammer spammers tho :p i can usually counter them, but ye use some drybones they are really good w/ their skill shot
any1 wanna play now? fc in sig

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I'll be right on. And hammer spammers don't bother me at all. Except in the Wastelands. It's REALLY hard to out mindgame a hammer bro there.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Ima go on too. Hopefully there's not much lag.

Anyways, everybody put SWF before your name like Petre.

mastersmash

Smash Apprentice

in my mii's name? lol can i do that from the options menu in strikers?

also GG's wolverine u got a pwnsome daisy lol but mr. gaw wanna play 1 round? then i wanna go on random lol

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion

My names too long already, but I'll make it work.

GG dave,
Game 1, Both Kritters really sucked it up, and each let in some really cruddy shots lol.
Game 2, Hammer mindgames are the only thing that won that for me really, that and improving on defending the drybones skill shot
Game 3, Items were HUGE in this match. I can't count how many times you took out half my team/everyone on the field with those dang freezie shells. And that set up countless drybones goals that I couldn't intercept.

So gg, I'll be ready next time XD

mastersmash

Smash Apprentice
My names too long already, but I'll make it work.

GG dave,
Game 1, Both Kritters really sucked it up, and each let in some really cruddy shots lol.
Game 2, Hammer mindgames are the only thing that won that for me really, that and improving on defending the drybones skill shot
Game 3, Items were HUGE in this match. I can't count how many times you took out half my team/everyone on the field with those dang freezie shells. And that set up countless drybones goals that I couldn't intercept.

So gg, I'll be ready next time XD
lol ye nice games man, and gaw i'll put SWF in my name, and i thought u were online gaw? xD

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Sorry, I was testing my Wii Shop. This post is from the Internet channel. I'm going on right after I put SWF in front of my name. :)

Salaad

Smash Ace
I'm making a new Mii since I'm like 4-16... >.<

But my cousin is over so we are gonna play doubles. xD

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
You'll get a new friendcode though, and you'll have to live with the shame of covering up a bad streak.
Comeon! Just keep it!

mastersmash

Smash Apprentice
Sorry, I was testing my Wii Shop. This post is from the Internet channel. I'm going on right after I put SWF in front of my name. :)
ok mr.gaw lol srry i was "busy" xD but ye if u wanna play now i'll host but my comp and wii are in different rooms so i'll try to play u, and salaad i restarted like 3-4 times already :laugh:
but its up to u

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I'm officially "SWF WGWOLV"
and I'm officially going towork till 10. Might not be able to houdini the tv away from my family so I most likely won't get anymore games in tonight.

TomH

Smash Journeyman
Honestly, yes, there are a LOT of disconnectors on Nintendo's wifi games (remember the DS). This is why I don't usually play online, except with other people I know. I didn't mean to say that you're a noob or anything, I just meant that you probably haven't had that experience before of so many disconnectors.
AHA, the DS. i forgot about that. And people took my last post to be me getting angry at Typh, i wasnt angry at him at all, i was just saying why i was confused by his statement, and then expressed my anger about the little kids who disconnect with 1 second left :-P. It sounds like number 2 was the right one (aka disconnects should be expected regularly, aka im done with wii online)

as for the post by Mr. GAW about getting a non drybones character, I plan on switching one of my 3 drybones to a shooter. Im thinking Hammer bros since i got a bit of experience with them. For now im sticking with 4 characters that are exactly the same so i can get really good at teleport goals. I suck at flip tricks, and if i could do them as regularly as i could teleport id probably do a 3x toad team instead of 3x drybones because that would allow for me to score without even charging the ball.

Also, daisy ftw because of pwnage special, although the megastrike is boring looking :(

Stryks

Smash Hero
I get so pissed when they disconnect, its not WORTH IT!

if u disconnect u get a lost, but if u dont, ull get a lost and points for every goal... its better to STAY and TAKE defeat...

I always do...

Go bowser, for great justice!

WaterTails

Smash Lord
Okay, everyone, update on my hopelessness!

I tried hooking up our old router (not really old, but it was a freebie, ad it screwed with the internet connection...), and guess what!

No, I couldn't get on, I can't even get a signal in my room (TEN FEET AWAY)!

Also, I'm not as pissed as you think, as I just figured out that they have a Halo 3 Limited edition "GAME FUEL" Mountain Dew!

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I use linksys too. Game fuel? That's as awesome as the drink "Cocaine", which actually isn't allowed to continue using the name "Cocaine" so it is now called "Insert Name Here". I have a bottle of it. It's jsut like I imagine cocaine would actually be. Burn the hell out of you, give you a ton of energy, then you crash minutes later.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Bleh, I tried to login today and it didn't work. I'll try again tomorrow. I'm going to be playing my friends tomorrow and the only game they think I'm good at is smash, lol. I'll prove them wrong after a couple hours of online play.

Also, I don't suck too too bad anymore.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
You press Z+A simultaneously. Z+B does a lob shot, which almost never works to my knowledge. We were pretty close, we were tied in the series 1-1, and then he jsut took advantage of opportunities and got the win. It was the closest game I've lost so far.

mastersmash

Smash Apprentice
You press Z+A simultaneously. Z+B does a lob shot, which almost never works to my knowledge. We were pretty close, we were tied in the series 1-1, and then he jsut took advantage of opportunities and got the win. It was the closest game I've lost so far.
ye lol it was pretty darn close, the only thing i despise of is ppl on random that ONLY goalie jump if their good at it cuz idk it just makes me angry lol, for u guys its ok tho to do :p i suck at it myself tho xD

also imma put SWF in my name so that i can represent smash world forums in the season leaders lol

Top Bottom