• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Strikers Charged

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Whatabout me? lol

GAW I don't know what the lag in ours was about, I don't think it was mine because it was the only match I've lagged out in today. But I do want another match, looknig at your record I can assume you've gotten much better.

Or you've been playing fools XD

Salaad

Smash Ace
I'ma bout to add GAW and you right now..For all those people who say Ninty's online sucks are just to lazy to add FC's xD

WaterTails

Smash Lord
GAW, what error are you getting, if it's the one where you get d/c'd while you're getting stats... now you know how I feel!

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
WaterTails,
You're missing the greatest thing about the Wii to date, so I want to help. What's the error code? I can probably help you find a solution.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
I'm really frustrated that I'm lagging so bad. What else am I supposed to do? I mean, isn't wired supposed to be the fastest connection possible?

What's happening is, when I connect with someone, and the stars come up that show how good the connection is, it will be one out of four, but than a second later it'll fill up to four/four stars, and I accept, but it plays as if it were 1 out of 4.

Also, my Wii Shop won't load for me. I'm really upset with my Wii right now. :(

WaterTails

Smash Lord
*hugs WGWOLVERINE*

Error code 98050 (God, I've tybed that so many times I have it memorized), I've tried switching miis, re-installing the USB dongle, moving my wii, updating, restarting the comp and probable 20 other things :p

GAW, have you updated, 'cus I think you need to do that before you can use the shop

mastersmash

Smash Apprentice
OMFG i'm on the daily rankings lol, look for a Dave in #7th or 8th on daily lol i played since this morning -_-

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
WaterTail, I'm working on it, but when I went to the Nintendo Error code lookup, the page froze. This is one tough error. I'll keep working on it.

EDIT: And for the shop, I think you need to update it, because you can go into the shop without an internet connection, you just can't purchase anything or see new releases, because I'm able to go into the shop when I take my wii out to the tv in our garage, jsut not actually receive new data from the web.

WaterTails

Smash Lord
Thanks, I e-mailed Next level games about it (said to email nintendo), so I'm waiting for a response from them!

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
So far the best answer I've gotten is that some kinks are still being worked out of the system, but thats a BS answer. Still looking...

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
http://wiiportal.nintendo-europe.com/6623.html

This is the closest I got to anything, but alot of other forums have people with the same problem, but there is some news that really is double sided. Alot of people have had you're error code, but had it inexplicably work itself out. It kind of supports the whole, new servers in America still not working very effectively, but I would look through that web page, and if that's all the same stuff you've tried, then it may jsut require patience. Sorry I coudln't help more, I'll keep my ears open.

EDIT: Does anyone want to start a SWF Strikers league? We could do it like the world cup, or do a power rankings system jsut among SWF psoters

WaterTails

Smash Lord
Check the location of your router.
Move your router away from walls and off the floor and try to place it in a central location in your home.
Two questions... Are the sides of a desk considered walls , and is a USB dongle considered a router?

If I can get online I'd love an end of summer wifi league!

mastersmash

Smash Apprentice
http://wiiportal.nintendo-europe.com/6623.html

This is the closest I got to anything, but alot of other forums have people with the same problem, but there is some news that really is double sided. Alot of people have had you're error code, but had it inexplicably work itself out. It kind of supports the whole, new servers in America still not working very effectively, but I would look through that web page, and if that's all the same stuff you've tried, then it may jsut require patience. Sorry I coudln't help more, I'll keep my ears open.

EDIT: Does anyone want to start a SWF Strikers league? We could do it like the world cup, or do a power rankings system jsut among SWF psoters

ye that kinda sounds cool, a SWF strikers league i like :p btw u guys see me on the daily leaders yet? lol i worked so hard for that if u didnt know i'm Dave lol if u wanna play add my new fc:

094596-583364

Salaad

Smash Ace
Alright, i'm just letting you know that my Mii doesnt go by my Samshboards account name. So when we finally play, my name is Brad

By the way, who the hell is CJ? I added his code from here but hasnt added mine.
Yeah, I go by my real name too..But it still says I have no friends it says "connecting"

I have no friends. =/

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
051647-001911

That's my fc code. If you added it or are going to add it, say so in this thread, or pm me. Thanks.

I'll check back in an hour and then add in people. Then I'll know the controls and stuff. :D After that I'll start playing people most likely.

petre

Smash Lord
closest to Sterling Heights, MI on your wii foreca
ok, ive added all the new people.

people that ive added that have yet to add me too: Marc, BEAST, Ahrian, Ian, Volrec, Bino, Brad, Dave, Jason, Hero.

and yeah, a SWF strikers tourney would be sweet. that would be funny if we all put SWF before our names too. then we take the top 10 spots on the leaderboards, and finally take over the world!!!!!!!!

EDIT: yeah, who is CJ????? i just played him, but i still dont know who he is.

WaterTails

Smash Lord
WaterTails, can you get online at all? Because I had the same problem but it stopped after a while.
Um, Kinda, I can with the Opera browser, messages, updating, etc....

Strikers is a different story, though :(
I get to the login thing, that works, but when I get to the "getting stats" thing (the one with the lights blinking in a "1-2-3-2-1" pattern), I get disconnected

Salaad

Smash Ace

people that ive added that have yet to add me too: Marc, BEAST, Ahrian, Ian, Volrec, Bino, Brad, Dave, Jason, Hero.

and yeah, a SWF strikers tourney would be sweet. that would be funny if we all put SWF before our names too. then we take the top 10 spots on the leaderboards, and finally take over the world!!!!!!!!

I'm Ahrian. xD

I'm gonna play a little later. Making my bro do all the dirty work. How do you guys usually score goals? I try to get skill shot's or just random goals..but I'm 1-9...

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm just posting to proclaim my love for this game and a support for a Strikers tournament (hmmm, maybe Cashed can sticky it???).

primusfan

Smash Ace

Petre, is your Mii's name CJ?

Who the hell is CJ?! Well, whoever it is, I deleted them from my friends roster.

Stryks

Smash Hero
No petre is... wdell petre in strikers...

Yeah who is CJ I forgot... SPAWN if I find a pencil and and something to write one ill add ya XD...

BOWSER FTW!

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
I already updated my Wii shop channel, and it just stays on the screen that says Wii and has the blue loading circle forever.

And Primus, did we just play four games in a 3 game series? Maybe I'm just crazy.

Anyways, I'm all for an SWF leauge, and if you edit your Mii's name it doesn't get rid of the record, so it'd be cool to go SWF GAW.

It's cool that you can see your total record too.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I proposed it, so I think its only fair that someone else organizes everything and takes 3/4's of the credit XD

But really, sounds like most of us are interested, we jsut need a few more people, and a structure for this bad boy.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yeah its be sick to have a online tourney...

But how would we communicate saying who won or something? i cant be on the game adn in SWF at the same time...

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Btw, my name is Marc. :o

I'm adding Petre, Stryks, and goodkid now.

Will anyone else be my friend? :(

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
We could do it as more of a league kind of thing. Like have it be a round robin affair, and we could jsut have either of the people verify the winners, and then have the results finalized/confirmed by the second player. All we really need is the scores because we could even do the golden boots and brick wall awards lol.

EDIT: Spawn add me, I'll add you next time I get online.

We could get someone to make up sigs that could be like the trophies. Like a first, second, and third place rankings one, then the golden boot and brick wall ones too.

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
It'd be easier to just do a double/single elim thing, but if you guys have the time and patience I guess that would work.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Good point. I'm all for double elimination, or we could do several single elimination ones that could be more frequent.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Hey guys im looking fro megastrike screenshots, u know when the character transform into theyre bad *** selfs...

also my FC is:
262099 814562

If anyone is adding me LET ME KNOW...

mastersmash

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys im looking fro megastrike screenshots, u know when the character transform into theyre bad *** selfs...

also my FC is:
262099 814562

If anyone is adding me LET ME KNOW...

i'll add u now stryks and also petree whats ur fc again?

btw i've added mr.gaw, wg wolv., EvanOk...

evanok and mr.gaw need to add me lol, and i want to add more ppl so let me know?

Top Bottom