• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Strikers Charged

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yes, yes I am...

Petre why did you disconnected TWICE during our matches?
and I think chill disconected, either that or I beat him... dont remember...

So anyways just for fun:
Team:
captain: Bowser, if not available mario
sidekicks:
Dry bones, thunder ball ftw
Boo, love his speed
hamemr bro, go hammer mindgames!

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I wanna piece of the Stryks too. When are you usually on?
I'm switching up captains to eliminate the softness of daisy. Her item-garbage-goal is good for one goal, only if your lucky though.I'm thinking switch in D.K or Peach.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Good games, Volrec and Primus.

Well, not so much Primus, he just DESTROYED me. It's un-godly how many shots his mario makes, it's like my goalie's in love with him or something.

Anyways, nice 6 Green Megastrike stop, Volrec.

I have a terrible record, lol. But I still have fun.

primusfan

Smash Ace
Good games, Volrec and Primus.

Well, not so much Primus, he just DESTROYED me. It's un-godly how many shots his mario makes, it's like my goalie's in love with him or something.

Anyways, nice 6 Green Megastrike stop, Volrec.

I have a terrible record, lol. But I still have fun.
Haha, sorry about that.:laugh: I'm trying to get better because i'm starting to encounter some real ***holes on the ranked matches. You know, the kind of people have the strategy: lob the ball a lot and attack. So i've been playing a lot more recently.

peachori

Smash Journeyman
does anyone regret buying this game? the only mario sports games i've ever played/owned are the mario tennis ones from 64/gc which i loved. the video review on gamespot pretty much told me nothing lol. anyway i'm just trying to see what problems (if any) people have with this game before i buy it

i need a freaking wii game >_>

Volrec

Smash Lord
does anyone regret buying this game? the only mario sports games i've ever played/owned are the mario tennis ones from 64/gc which i loved. the video review on gamespot pretty much told me nothing lol. anyway i'm just trying to see what problems (if any) people have with this game before i buy it

No. Just good online people.

If you get halo mad, dont play wifi

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion

It's definetly the best Mario Sports game I've ever played. So, yeah. It's good. And take Volrec's advice.

It is pretty hard single player, though.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Volrec, are you up for a long series? Say best out of 10?

Let me know. I'm free the rest of the night.

Stryks

Smash Hero
lol OMG petre u have NO idea how much I cursd when that happen...

Volrec I just can't play with that lag... every time I wanted to charge the ball, lag kicked in and u hit me...

petre tell them about my hammer bros.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Dude it was hard doing ANYTHING with the lag, let alone mindgaming with ma hammers lol...

good match petre, so far between friends I am series-undefeated!!!

petre

Smash Lord
closest to Sterling Heights, MI on your wii foreca
ok, you guys cant complain about lag. i just won a single game that lasted 6 freaking minutes, with no megastrikes/sudden death. all thanks to our good friend lag.

hey volrec, you should add me. it would be cool. and everyone else that hasnt added me yet. 111776-152496 is the magic number...

Salaad

Smash Ace
My record is 1-3..I hate those Hammer Spammers!!

If I lose to someone from SWF will it go on my record?

Whose the best captain?

petre

Smash Lord
closest to Sterling Heights, MI on your wii foreca
My record is 1-3..I hate those Hammer Spammers!!

If I lose to someone from SWF will it go on my record?

Whose the best captain?
no, friendly matches dont go on record.

and the best captian is definitely peach. im 20-6 right now with her. what's that? she sucks? well, its just my skills then.

i just mindgames'd someone so bad, i got a 6/orange megastrike off and i didnt even hit anyone on his team!!

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Petre, you have a pretty beast record.

I have about the same number of wins, but 22 more losses.

Alright, ima add everyone I didn't get yet.

Btw, I switched from Waluigi to Luigi after getting killed by primus over and over again, and I'm doing way better with him. ( I do miss Waluigi's megastrike, though. :()

Anyone got any tips for using Luigi's megastrike effectivley? Primus?

primusfan

Smash Ace
Petre, you have a pretty beast record.

I have about the same number of wins, but 22 more losses.

Alright, ima add everyone I didn't get yet.

Btw, I switched from Waluigi to Luigi after getting killed by primus over and over again, and I'm doing way better with him. ( I do miss Waluigi's megastrike, though. :()

Anyone got any tips for using Luigi's megastrike effectivley? Primus?
I think the reason you much better with Luigi is because Luigi and Mario both have the exact same stats; we're evenly matched. Luigi actually used to be my main but I switched to Mario for some unkown reason. The way I used to use Luigi's megastrike is to wait until you become Super Luigi. Then knock everybody out as fast as possible, find a corner in the stadium a decent distance from your opponents, and then charge the ball for a megastrike.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
I just beat a guy named BIG *****.

He was ranked 22nd, and I killed him 9-2 and 4-1. It felt really good, especially when he let the replays go forever and hammer spammed like a construction worker.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
I get them sometimes too, but not too often. I dunno what's wrong with yours. Are you using Wireless or Wired?

Volrec

Smash Lord
I just beat a guy named BIG *****.

He was ranked 22nd, and I killed him 9-2 and 4-1. It felt really good, especially when he let the replays go forever and hammer spammed like a construction worker.
Wow, I really hate when people make me watch replays. When that happens, I get mad, really try and beat them, and if I do, they are watching every freaking thing.

Ugh, I really need to get those wiimote chargers. >.<

I haevnt added anyone alot, not until I get those **** chargers and or batteries.

And sorry if i make some of you watch replays, Koopa/Dry Bones music is really good

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I hate replays with the exception of koopa/drybones so its all good. birdo isnt bad though. birdo can dance! anyone going online soon?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'm going to get the game today... in about an hour or 2 when I can use the car.

I'll start playing people after I learn the controls and stuff and learn to not suck at the game (I'm terrible at the one for the GC... but I don't own the game... my friends are really into it so I end up playing it).

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Ima add you, Salaad. I'll PM you with mine. Anyways, I've been lagging like hell today, and I have no clue why. My Nintendo USB adapter has been working perfectly until today. I dunno what's going on. :(

Salaad

Smash Ace
Idk either..It is kind of laggy but not that much..
Anyways, I really stink at this game, hopefully I'll get some practice with you guys.
I chose Peach-Hammer Bros, Dry Bones and Toad and I did OK(lost) but I still suck. xD

Top Bottom