• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Strikers Charged

Stryks

Smash Hero
Ok so heres mine again:
262099 814562

already added:
Chill
freeman
red maniac
WGWolv
Sandtiger
primus
volrec
as juggernut
and Im not sure but i think petre...

anyone else wanna add me? PM me XD

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Yeah, that's me. Somebody was just idling and I took the opportunity to score 103. >_>

Twas just a joke post.
But geez, that's still a ton of points. How long of a match was it?

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well if you enter a megastrike or whatever, the clock freezes. So basically I got one megastrike off every 2-3 seconds.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Heh, thats pretty funny. I'm pretty sure strykes, petre, and brad are the only ones who added me, i'm pretty sure i have most people up to this point. Me and my bud played doubles and that definitely makes it harder i think lol. turned my record to ****

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Wow... I somehow just ended up on top of the goal w/ the ball by teleporting with Dry Bones. It was pretty weird.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
My monty went through the back of the goal on a skill shot without the ball, and kept getting kocked around by kirtter, so he was stuck inside the goal for about a minute till i drew kritter away

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Well, I'll be getting online tom.

Rather than screwing with my Wireless Network, I'm just getting the adapter.

Be sure you guys get my FC around 1 or 2 so I can play you. (I'll post it up here.)

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
Best game ever: Crystal Desert or whatever (the one where the lasers take out players) with a friend online, when the laser takes out 2 people per team.

2 v 2, all humans.

You get some insane strategy going on.

primusfan

Smash Ace
Hey, if any of you guys are interested in voice chat, you could just set up an xfire account. Me and my friend did that and now we can talk to each other during online Strikers games.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Lol I played some guy yesterday, and I completely pwn him 33-0, he couldnt stop the megastrikes! and every time I charged he let me, he was right there besides me and didnt tackle a loled at that all day...

It sux I gotta go to college on monday, I'll have even less time for charged...

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Aight you guys, my online is up and running.

Here's my FC:

352294-499101

I'm adding everyone who posted their code here, make sure you add me too.

EDIT: Doggalina, you got a FC?

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
GG GAW, I thought you had a perfect speed on that 6er, dang vines! My Daisy item trick didn't hurt either lol

Banks and Doggalina, what are your FC's?

Stryks

Smash Hero
Was it you GAW that used Waluigi? lol you were so lucky u did an almost imprenetable vine wall, and u score 2 goals to win the match...

But then I went and win the other 2 XD

Just faced chill and I think wolverine, Chill spams the hammer a lot, but as we all know the lag at the end is the part where one can take advantage XD

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Stryks, I have time for one more series before work, wana play?

EDIT: Anyone? I wanna get one more before 7 hours of dishwashing.... XD

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Yeah, good games you guys. Wolverine and Stryks killed me, along with legendary.

I beat CJ (whoever that is) because I got lucky and we both sucked.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
lol CJ, My hammer bros had 5 goals, and only one of them was the gay kind. I'm going to work so depending on how busy it is tonight, I could be on by like 1130 for a handfull of matches, or else tomorrow after 3 because of two-a-days.

Happy Striking!

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
there is no "gay kind" of goals. play to win beeyotches.

Also, I just hit someone with a green shell, the shell propelled the ball at the goal, and the goalie missed it.

Most epic shot ever? Yes.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yeah same:

I think Jason is Chill, IDK
Volrec, sandtiger, freeman and wolverine are using those names...

Im using stryks but sometimes I get confused which is which >.<...

Leobenmc

Smash Journeyman
My Friend Code is
081705 143598
I will be adding everyone's in this thread over the week, hope to play you all online soon!

Legendaryhero

Smash Journeyman
good game gaw... it was a lot of fun... keep working on ur game the second two were really close.

everyone add me if u haven't already 047351 359276

WaterTails

Smash Lord
Okay, everyone, I have the game, but I get disconnected during data transmission (or something... error 98050) Please help!

I'll edit with my FC the next time I can get online!

TomH

Smash Journeyman
Hey. Ive been playing Strikers, and im not too great at it yet. I tend to win just over 50% of my games online.

Some people here have said Hammer Bros isnt good because you can just mindgame them into using their hammer. Although this is true, Hammer Bros are still leet, because you can charge, and if they dont get to you before you full charge, you get a free goal, and so they are forced to attack, and then you can hammer them when they get towards you. If they figure this out and start mindgaming you, you can double mindgame, and just keep charging. thank you smash bros ^_^.

Unfortunately im not too good at scoring with most other characters, and I tend to be pretty bad at defense against people who pass a lot. I started with Hammer bros/boo/drybones, but ive found that toad is better for flip goals. I really havent figured out how to get Kritter to miss though, i just kinda jump and pray. Any advice on this?

Also, any websites or forums dedicated to advanced Strikers techniques that anyone has come across?

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
there is no "gay kind" of goals. play to win beeyotches.

Also, I just hit someone with a green shell, the shell propelled the ball at the goal, and the goalie missed it.

Most epic shot ever? Yes.
Most epic shot I've let up, my Birdo on my old team was in my bottom corner, heading towards the middle of the field, and it got LAID OUT by Monty, and the ball flew into my own goal >_<

So far I haven't lost to anyone from SWF yet, but I have yet to play Jason(Yeah, Jason is Chill) or Stryks or Brad. So I'm looknig forward to getting some matches with you guys tomorrow.

I'm going to add everyone who just put their FC's in. My FC is in my location.
EDIT: and it's in my sig.

And TomH, there's a youtube video I've seen that has some tricks like how to charge the ball with Drybones then deke-cancel into the goal when it turns white, daisys special item trick, and it shows the location where sidekicks skill shots are most effective from(I.E monty,boo)

And Hammer Bro isn't really that gay, there is a third layer of mindgames, like I some times do the hammer deke when I actually have him on my team, jsut to condition people to out mindgame the hammer deke and steal the ball in my lag, so then I can charge the ball, deke cancel if they come to close, then most likely, charge and lob pass cancel another charge, or jsut take a shot. The Bros are devalued because of the skill shot, but they actually make a good forward once the ball is charged. He can bend it like Beckham XD

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Argh... I'm 10-16 online.

I just get owned by people who lob pass over and over; and it hurts more because I can't do it myself. Each time I pass, it is way off target. Do they actually control each character when they lob-pass volley? I'm confused.

Volrec

Smash Lord
To TomH: The Toad deke shot needs perfect timing. You need to be RIGHT in front of him. then mash the shot button.

Mr.GAW: LOB PASSING intercepting i heard to intercept to pressss A or b when your next to the char receiving the lob. To lob pass over and over, hold z and press a alot. i dont do it though, i get tackled, but thats good because items for me.
'
primusfan: i'll just wait till nintendo releases one.

Top Bottom