• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Strikers Charged

NintendoWarrior

Smash Lord
Picking my copy today after work. I'll post my Strikers FC. I hope to play some of you guys from this board sometime this week.

Stryks

Smash Hero
My mom when to the states and shes bringing it in like 2-3 hours, I challenge all of you! but let me practice a few rounds before playing online XD

mastersmash

Smash Apprentice
ye this game is sWeeet at least i like it lol, but ye i'll post my code soon dinner atm, but what rank's are u guys? i'm like 300 something

NintendoWarrior

Smash Lord
Well my 1st online match so far was laggy. Those who had it in Europe say give it a few days and it'll run smooth. My connection rating was 4 out 5 vs. my 1st opponent. I'll try online again tomorrow.

primusfan

Smash Ace
No problem, the game was still playable. Lately i've been getting my *** handed to me in the ranked matches. Some players are just plain cheap where all they do is tackle and don't even give you a chance to get the ball. I've encountered several people like that.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
No problem, the game was still playable. Lately i've been getting my *** handed to me in the ranked matches. Some players are just plain cheap where all they do is tackle and don't even give you a chance to get the ball. I've encountered several people like that.
How is that cheap?

AS Juggernaut

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I easily beat the fire cup in normal, but when I went to the crystal cup I got my *** handed to me. This game is harder then what I expected it to be, but then again I never did play the first strikers.

FC: 210560 104052

I'll go ahead and add everyone.

Edit: The game matches you up with people in your region, I'm pretty sure that means the whole U.S. for all of us who just got it. We have to put people on our friends list to play them if they are not in that region.

Also, do you get a different friend code if you use a different mii?

Volrec

Smash Lord
Yeah, I easily beat the fire cup in normal, but when I went to the crystal cup I got my *** handed to me. This game is harder then what I expected it to be, but then again I never did play the first strikers.

FC: 210560 104052

I'll go ahead and add everyone.

Edit: The game matches you up with people in your region, I'm pretty sure that means the whole U.S. for all of us who just got it. We have to put people on our friends list to play them if they are not in that region.

Also, do you get a different friend code if you use a different mii?
Yes, every Mii has a friend code attached to them.

Haha, I just beat a 300 something ranker, cuz i pwn ***. With Bowser Jr. I did some schweet mindgaming.

Heres a tip, Charging shot(skill shot, mega strike) + deke in the middle = freaking mindgames to the max

mastersmash

Smash Apprentice
lol, ye do u guys get error codes often? i do :( ... and do u think i should get a linksys router instead of the one i have? cuz i heard linksys is the best router right now, and would that make a diffrence? lol thnx in advance!

*edit*btw i'll add my fc to this list and add every1 hopefully soon :p once i get this connection problem fixed! >:( lol also my scores seem to change alot O.o i had -1 losses once i was like wha?! O.o

mastersmash

Smash Apprentice
LOL i know how the f*** do u get 2100 points in one freakin day? or how ever many they get? LOL, but ye i had -1 losses i was also like cool! xD but ye u know if linksys is teh best router? Volrec? also another thing is that my wii is upstairs and my router is down would that be a reason why i get d/ced alot?

Top Bottom