• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Strikers Charged

Stryks

Smash Hero
Wolverine I added ya, MY FC is on the other pages...

Ok so far im doing good, got like 30+ wins, and 20+ loses, so im winning more than losing... anyway just wanted to fill in more of this post :p

MSC FTW!

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Hey, by the way, since my first match with my friend, he picked a stupid mii we used for wii sports as like a punishment, i guess i show up as "Freak". And I've added everyone who's posted up to this point.

EDIT: Should I stick with "Freak" or make a mii with my Smashboards name? And just distribute the new FC?

primusfan

Smash Ace
Alright, WGWOLVERINE and petre, i'll add you guys later.

By the way, nothing aggravates me more than when I kick some guys *** in the game and right before the game ends and says i've won, the connection is lost (the ***** turned his console off). For gods sake people, atleast lose with dignity.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I'm going to edit this with my updated FC, the last one is INVALID. I made a new mii that carries the name of my smashboards account.

EDIT: MY NEW AND FINAL FC IS150430-860967

Stryks

Smash Hero
Agree with Primus, It was 2 seconds left, and I scored to win the series and when I was like F'yes I did it! Connection lost...

Those that do that arent real gamers, besides they still lose, by disconnecting they add a lost to ur record...

so its betetr to acept defeat, at least ull get a point pls one point per goal you make XD

and volrec seriosuly chill u got too many points! is ur lag gone now?

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I readded everyone, and my new code is a couple posts up, and I'm going online, ill seeya there. ps I still suck XD

primusfan

Smash Ace
I readded everyone, and my new code is a couple posts up, and I'm going online, ill seeya there. ps I still suck XD
Cool, i'll be on in alittle while. By the way, watch out when you play against Stryks. He will destroy you with the Hammer Bros..

Also, WG..., my Mii doesnt go by my SmashBoards account name. So if I play you later, my name is Brad.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Alright, my TV just got jacked by the family so I'm not going to be on for a while. I remember when I first played my brother and found out the hammer bros gay-strat. I personally combine as many of those type of factors as I can when I play XD

AS Juggernaut

Smash Journeyman
Well when i played Stryks he didn't destory me with the hammer bros, he destroyed me with bowser. If anything I scored more goals with the hammer bros than he did with them at least in our match.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Well, I rented it, and I'm pretty satisfied. My internet's not up yet, but when it is I'll be sure to buy it.

Could somebody please explain to me thoroughly how to get powerups? What do you think are the best sidekicks?

NintendoWarrior

Smash Lord
What time do you guys usually play? I'm on the west coast and won't get online probably till late tonight. I'm still doing the Striker cup.

Doggalina

Smash Lord
Chicagoland (NW Indiana)/Purdue West Lafayette
Well, I rented it, and I'm pretty satisfied. My internet's not up yet, but when it is I'll be sure to buy it.

Could somebody please explain to me thoroughly how to get powerups? What do you think are the best sidekicks?
I'd say Dry Bones is the best side-kick, by far. Not only can he teleport into the goal (with a white or yellow ball), but he can also score easily with his skill shot. Tip: DB skill shots from half-court are sexy. Half of mine go in! Every other side-kick is up to you. Hammer Bro. is pretty good, but everybody knows how to deal with him in online. Birdo and Monty Mole work great anywhere. Koopa and Shy Guy are both nice (I love both their skill shots). I suck with Toad and Boo, but if I practiced with them they'd be useful. Just see what you're good at and go from there.

You get powerups by shooting power-up'd shots and getting hit when you don't have the ball.

EDIT: I HATE PETEY PIRANHA. RAWR!!!11

Volrec

Smash Lord
I now use Donkey Kong, A Dry Bones, and 2 koopas(1 at back). This team is amazing, Donkey kong has an amazing shot. And I have 3 of "almost" guarantee'd shots in. I reaaaallly can't deal with Hammer bro's slowness. And for some reason, whenever I get that slowmotion dramatic kick with koopa, it goes in. :D

Sorry if I make some of you watch the replays, I love Dry Bones/Koopa Music. >.>

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I'm changing my team up but what i was using for a while was either Waluigi or Daisy/Birdo/Hammer Bros/ Drybones in the back. It is pretty slow up front, but the speed and Defensive capabilities of Waluigi or Daisy plus Dry bones make up for HB and Birdos slow speed. I'm trying to rework that team though, any suggestions?

primusfan

Smash Ace
Lately, my team has beasically been either:

1) Mario, Dry Bones, Shy Guy, Hammer Bros.
2) Luigi, Hammer Bros, Shy Guy, Boo
3) Waluigi, Toad, Dry Bones, Hammer Bros.

I like playing as Waluigi because of his teleport, but he can't shoot for ****. So lately my main has been either Mario or Luigi.

Doggalina

Smash Lord
I'm changing my team up but what i was using for a while was either Waluigi or Daisy/Birdo/Hammer Bros/ Drybones in the back. It is pretty slow up front, but the speed and Defensive capabilities of Waluigi or Daisy plus Dry bones make up for HB and Birdos slow speed. I'm trying to rework that team though, any suggestions?
That's pretty much my team, except I use Monty Mole (although I'm going to try Birdo, too), and I use DB on the wing with Monty/Birdo in the back.

Oh, and I finally beat Petey. I love my SD card ;).

Chill

Red
BRoomer
I haven't used dry bones yet so I have no idea what he does. I laugh when I run into teams that use two hammer bros. They have a nice special move but they are so slow it's not worth it to use two of them.

I use monty mole in the back as he is usually close enough to defend the goal. I might try dry-bones when I figure out what he does.

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
I love people who think they're good by spamming Hammer Bros. All you have to do is mindgame them into using it, then attack while they have lag from the move.

Thank you Smash Bros.

Doggalina

Smash Lord
Wow, getting the Golden Boot in Crystal Cup is easy if you just use Toad flip tricksies. And some Koopa Skillshots. The great thing about Toad flips is that, if you're hit, the ball sometimes goes out to the side, setting another character up for a nice shot.

I haven't tried Toad flip goals in Striker Cup, but I think I'll be able to get the Golden Boot without any trouble.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Dry Bones teleport works better, IMO.

Anyways, this game is awesome, can't wait to get online going.

My team is:

Captain: Waluigi
Front Top: Hammer Bro.
Front Bottom: Birdo
Back: Dry Bones

I'm Considering switching Birdo or Hammer Bro. for Boo, to get a little more speed in my front, which one should I swap?

Anyways, sometimes I feel cheap using Dry Bones teleport, but it IS really predictable, and it takes pretty good timing, so I just remember that.

Everybody post your teams.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Hammers only really work on pretty bad players, theyre too easy to mind game. I just got owned by an all toad+luigi team.

I'm dropping hammers so i have birdo and toad in front, and dry bones playing sweeper.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
That **** scrawny little ****** of an ape can blow me.

It sucks having to restart the Crystal Cup when you lose the last match.

EDIT:
Hey Typh,

I just beat someone 103-1. Am I the best yet?
Tat's you, no?

Yeah, I go to GFAQS too.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I think the AI is ridiculous personally. How did any of you go about beating some of the one player stuff like the challenges? I mean, I've gotten better since my last try, but I got my *** absolutely handed to me in the last two challenges

EDIT:
I've only been added by two people, I need someone to play with XD
FC:150430-860967
My new FC is due to a Mii I created to correspond to my SWF name.

The Bino

Smash Lord
I can't play this game online man, im getting massive amounts of lag whenever i do ranked matches, and even if i play against friends i get lag as well.... i know its not my connection since my Wii is sitting right next to my router and its hooked up to the same monitor as the one i use for my PC so its not my connection

I hate getting into a match and either right b4 the match ends or during updating stats i get a CONNECTION LOST message and boom i get no wins and 1 loss for it... its gay as hell

Top Bottom