• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Social Thread

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
My fault. You know I would help but I currently can't do anything extensive like I usually do when I help people. I got some **** to take care of. So I just do quick posts and whatnot.

M@1funk$hun

Smash Ace
No cash you're not

made the lax team, starting goalie up in here

and DJ it's cool, we all got life to handle, I haven't had a chance to play you at any of the big tourneys that apparently you've gone too, but next time def

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
hahaha u know i wont leave u guys. not intentionally at least. ill have to check when a tourney is coming up. i really gotta go to the next 1. ive missed too many

j3ly

Smash Champion
well, actually, i got a ensuite. sink is the first place

damn ive been sleeping all day 0.0 stupid dinner pausing my life

Blanky

Smash Journeyman
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=12360318#post12360318 what do you guys think? If I go through with this, should mario be the main character's main? Who should his friend main?
wicked sick!
to answer your questions, i think the main character's main should be either fox, falco, or samus. i feel like all the different technical things that can be done would make it a lot more interesting!
and i think his friend should main either sheik, marth, jigggs, or c.falcon!

j3ly

Smash Champion
gdorf and falcon go on a killing spree. falcon grabs and ganon lock punches

-PM-

Smash Ace
People need to Usmash OOS more, I keep on trolling threads and watching peoples vids where an OOS Usmash would have killed the person.

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
Mario all the way except Mario Kart cause Luigi has better stats.

j3ly

Smash Champion
seems like J3ly is getting high tier with the ladies.....still has a long way before he gets to my status lol
professional television thief?
hahaha <3

-PM- - troll.. mario boards..?
you cannot troll that which is untrollable, indeed - that which trolls itself, friend.....?

-PM-

Smash Ace
I can troll anything ;)

Puh CA5H get @ mah join date :p

EDIT: Then I realized everyone on this page is a 09 10 join date heh.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
PM when do you want to play I learned stuff that I would like to show you.....

One of them is if you dont cape before grabbing the ledge, you can cape stall on the ledge once. just hit back and as soon as he lets go of the ledge.....just cape. There so many things you can do that can change the game if they are not puff lol.......epic example was i was playing Salts marth and knocked him off the ledge. i then grab then ledge, dropped, sweetspoted my upB then caped during my invincibilty frames and he tried to upB and got caped.....can you say....................****

-PM-

Smash Ace
PM when do you want to play I learned stuff that I would like to show you.....

One of them is if you dont cape before grabbing the ledge, you can cape stall on the ledge once. just hit back and as soon as he lets go of the ledge.....just cape. There so many things you can do that can change the game if they are not puff lol.......epic example was i was playing Salts marth and knocked him off the ledge. i then grab then ledge, dropped, sweetspoted my upB then caped during my invincibilty frames and he tried to upB and got caped.....can you say....................****
LOL jesus.

Erm I'm good on fridays? :D

I wish I actually made more then 10 posts a month lol.

Blanky

Smash Journeyman
i was at a tourney all day! :). i didnt do so great in bracket this time (5th in amateur's bracket), but i had some very impressive matches against good players. no videos though :(. my y.link friend was lucky enough to play on the recording set up though. that bastid. i'll try to get vids soon though, im playing with Darc this friday (3rd best Jigglypuff on Earth) since he recently moved near me, so hopefully i can find a dazzle by then!

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
Im wondering serisouly why this board is so silent lol even with boastin/trolling or whatsover Id like the mario board to be more active lol where is everyone? Even Brawl mario dosnt have that much

Blanky

Smash Journeyman
i'd be more active when it comes to advice and stuff, but i feel like i'm not known enough yet. i feel like i gotta gain some reputation or respect before i start giving advice, or i'll just be ignored haha.
and there's not a lot of us, but we try to post when we can. atleast i do.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
@ M@1: i thought he was going to go fox so i was like ok..................MARTH!!!!!!!!! (thats when i went "awwww ****")

@ Melaf: dude it only takes 1 comment to keep people posting thats why i come in a commeent on everything so people can atleast post about something even though it makes me look like a troll (which if i have to be to save the mario boards then so be it).

@ Blanky: I know what you mean I made this sorta huge post about things that mario can master and play way better then they do and no one acknowledged. it happens to everyone BUT i follow your post past a lot but you just dont know it. Moral of the story......you never know who is listening or learning from you unless they tell you so. keep posting bro <3

-PM-

Smash Ace
I just stop in from time to time. Normally to throw out some old facts or to talk to soul.

Of if nostalgia kicks in D:

Blanky

Smash Journeyman
@ Blanky: I know what you mean I made this sorta huge post about things that mario can master and play way better then they do and no one acknowledged. it happens to everyone BUT i follow your post past a lot but you just dont know it. Moral of the story......you never know who is listening or learning from you unless they tell you so. keep posting bro <3
yeah dude that's exactly what i mean! i'm glad some people listen though :). im by no means the greatest mario player or anything, but i do pretty well against some great players, and i'm improving by leaps and bounds weekly.
i post whatever i can because i want to do to mario what mango did to jigglypuff. it's gonna be a lot harder, but i think that if we put all of our knowledge together, we can only go up.

anywho, this friday i'll be playing Darc all day :) so hopefully i'll come back here after with more knowledge of the Jigglypuff match-up (other than the "just switch to Doc" tactic haha)

if you guys dont know who Darc is:
ROM 3 Results
1: Dr. PeePee
2: m2k
3: kirbykaze
4: jesus
5: hbox
5: lucky
7: darc
7: kayle
9: mango
9: macD
9: eggm
9: hugs

he's the 3rd best Jiggs player, but also got a beast C.Falcon and Fox, so i'll try and come back with some MU info on them too! :)

tl;dr : i want mario to rule.

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
To Blanky, and all other Marios who want Mario to rule.

Like the guide in 2007 says: "If you want to be a good player, screw tiers and do your best with the character you love to use."

Proof is in the GERM (for Links).

Blanky

Smash Journeyman
To Blanky, and all other Marios who want Mario to rule.

Like the guide in 2007 says: "If you want to be a good player, screw tiers and do your best with the character you love to use."

Proof is in the GERM (for Links).
yeah definitely. i dont care if mario is low tier. i want mine to be top tier :)

Top Bottom