• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Social Thread

MasterC

Smash Ace
LMFAO you never hit me up man. whats up with that erin chick lately? im still tryna see her naked

-eggz

Blanky

Smash Journeyman
Pics (of whoever erin is) or vids (of your tourney matches) would make me happy right now.

:phone:

Eggz

Smash Hero
oh tight
you/that ***** on facebook or what?

add me
eggz2021

also im not sure if the livestream was recorded or not x.x the guy who normally records had to go to LA to visit his brother ;_;

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
Eggz you better record some ****s with your repicked mario despite beign massaged by girls and such I think you could showoff a combo vid or an half one in a couple of month that could and should be awsome if you do so....I think most people base marios combo upon seeing them in videos so a combo vid would help the community a lot I think and your the best one to showoff sexy ****s so get on records :0 plz

-PM-

Smash Ace
Souls mario does combos that don't even make sense. I was an old school mario main from 2005 and I was like meh i'll ditto him at a tourny. I didn't even know what was going on and thought he sucked.

Strangest mario ditto loss ever.

-PM-

Smash Ace
NO NO NO I didn't mean it like that, the first time I watched you play I assumed you sucked just because it was such a weird play style... that was of course before you beat my marios *** :p

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
mario need a new and updated video and combo thread lol and with that if theres people interested mario mains should make a combo video contest and the winner gets to be the old dawg that people will refer to as THE mario :)

username12345678

Smash Apprentice
hmm can Mario short hop back air waveland like doc?

looks like Michigan needs to get there pepper spray ready. condemned out to ****

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
yes romkca and because of that you should change to mario lol. and do you guys have any recorded match from your dittos or anything?

Blanky

Smash Journeyman
had a smashfest with some wicked good players yesterday. i completely *****. i changed my Mario's style up to be more aggressive and combo based. so glad i did that. my combos were INSANE.

also, i found a Fox player i'll be playing dubs with, and i will be using Mario! we'll see how that goes.

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
ah man lucky you I wish I had a fox player around I have mostly floaties main around here lol...its kinda bad when I really want to pratice combo on FF since they are the most impressive

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Hahaha what a terrible matchup for Pikachu. Anther was clearly playing better and lost.

Soul, on FoD, you gotta utilize U-tilt and U-smash below the platforms. D-throw -> F-smash/U-smash *****.

Don't rely on Jab for combos so much (though Jab3 -> stuff at low percents is actually pretty legit). Focus on getting raw grabs. There was one moment you landed a F-air and Jabbed. Bad idea. Just grab immediately afterwards.

j3ly

Smash Champion
space uair and ftilt

space a utilt against their shield outta uair if you are good enough.

that is all

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
Hahaha what a terrible matchup for Pikachu. Anther was clearly playing better and lost.

Soul, on FoD, you gotta utilize U-tilt and U-smash below the platforms. D-throw -> F-smash/U-smash *****.

Don't rely on Jab for combos so much (though Jab3 -> stuff at low percents is actually pretty legit). Focus on getting raw grabs. There was one moment you landed a F-air and Jabbed. Bad idea. Just grab immediately afterwards.
space uair and ftilt

space a utilt against their shield outta uair if you are good enough.

that is all
I beat him in pools too A2Z..... pools were way better.........dont worry im actually better then what the vids make it seem

thanks for the criticism.................im still mad jely is not black

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
It's a pity you didn't get better vids recorded. We're kinda underrepresented when it comes to good matchup demonstration vids. I mean recent ones. No offense to Eggz cuz what his old Mario does is actually pretty relevant today, but then again, his matches against his opponents are still old.

n0ne

Smash Ace
so whats new any new vids uplded?
Ive not been on the boards that much since the GUI changed... i actually dont understand it that much lol

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
mario is soooooo tourney viable everyone should make the jump and use him even if you feel unstable on your sets if you lose the first few matches

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
dude i always go mario.......now im learning other characters so i can learn when/what to attack. so im just trying to get to go back too the Mario mu thread

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
I'm starting to get to the point of that mario is my only via option for tourney I've had a tourney last weekend and normally I have falco for this but for some reason falcon was just a ***** and it was not working even against MU i really appreciate with my normal highter tier character I couldn't make something happening...I won the majority even doubles with mario but lol.... Kage's Ganon was in the way for a good top 2 spot so f me lol. so I guess playing ONLY mario for a long time can destroy other character progression because mario rely so much on a unique playstyle. Obviously like most people know already most people *knows* how to play falcon so this isn't a problem so damn im turning into a mario only player lol and.... that's not bad at all because since Im more and more putting energies into him and coming here reading stuff I really think that my Mario could potentially become some incredible pimp *** mother**** like eggs's ...I really need to record so I can show you guys my way of the mario lolll...plus this community is so badass compared to the higher tiers lol even if its on the verge of death

Concerning double tourney its kinda good to play with mario It was y first time using him for this and i played with a dude that had peach,falco and fox as character and ti was something when I played with falco because you can help each other recovery really easily and either character can gimp so mario up throwing/downthrow near the ledge into double bair while falco stay on stage with the dair is something incredibly frustrating for the other team lollll Bairing 2 people off stage is just awsome **** lol. I really recommend to mario player trying him in double in at least one tourney if you haven't did it

Blanky

Smash Journeyman
sorry i havent been posting guys! i got a tourney coming up this saturday. wish me luck!!

food for thought: Dr.Pee Pee and Mango both mained Mario when they first started playing Melee.

I'M NEXT YO

Top Bottom