• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Social Thread

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
Ive been trashtalking against tier ***** the whole time I was playing pika and mario as main and it kinda worked since at least overhere in quebec people dont care about tier anymore they just play the game and if youi win you are just better its not like oh you won with fox but lol mario its impossible...well you beat him he shut up you get some rep for mario player ---> mario is feared everywhere--->we win--->mario player rules lol

Blanky

Smash Journeyman
SO!! i got to play Darc on friday :). me and two friends of mine stayed at his place and played for 9 hours. not a lotta serious matches though, so i didnt get to comeback with any crazy good info. except for: jiggs sucks. she just does.
it was loaddsss of fun though, and i'm glad i did it. my Mario will be making some huge improvements if i keep playing with him, and i'll be sure to share anything i learn with you guys :).

and thanks DJ Nintendo! hopefully we'll get to see vids soon =D

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
SO!! i got to play Darc on IT'S IT'S FRIDAY, FRIDAY GOTTA GET DOWN on FRIDAY!!!, IT'S FRIDAY, FRIDAY GOTTA GET DOWN on FRIDAY!!! GOTTA GET DOWN on IT'S FRIDAY, FRIDAY GOTTA GET DOWN on FRIDAY!!!!!! . me and two friends of mine stayed at his place and played for 9 hours. not a lotta serious matches though, so i clickityclankdnt get to comeback with any crazy good info. except for: WOOBAT sucks. she just does.
it was loaddsss of fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun though, and i'm glad i clickityclankd it. my the dude sittin in the front seat will be making some huge improvements if i keep playing with him, and i'll be sure to share anything i learn with you guys .

and thanks DJ Nintendo! hopefully we'll get to see vids soon =D

Nice post lolllll Im just wondering what exactly is the black plague and everything

Blanky

Smash Journeyman
yeah man it's definitely really tough. we need a Mario player to be kind of a leader. seems like most active character boards have a player that everyone looks to for advice because of their respect in the smash community, but none of us are up there yet! :(

one of us will get there some day though :) i'm getting TONS of love here in MA, and hopefully, with the help of you guys and with the help of East coast tourneys, i'll move my way up and make Mario awesome again! =D

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
we had Eggs before but I dunno where the hell he went loool also TheCape had some thread where they were awnsering question and they were somewhat leader marios... the same way you had Chu for Ices and Axe for pikachu we need a leader that can make mario rise in the mindranking above the middle tiers now after that he can be called the mario leader

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
Maybe we should make a pledge to main Main Mario and secondary Blue Mario?

Like no doing friendlies with any other character or anything. Would you make that commitment?

If not, would you otherwise make the commitment to secondary Doc or Luigi instead?

Blanky

Smash Journeyman
we had Eggs before but I dunno where the hell he went loool also TheCape had some thread where they were awnsering question and they were somewhat leader marios... the same way you had Chu for Ices and Axe for pikachu we need a leader that can make mario rise in the mindranking above the middle tiers now after that he can be called the mario leader
EXACTLY! Eggz and TheCape distinguished themselves as great Mario players and posted on these boards to help people like us out. now that we dont have one of these "leaders", all we can really do is try to help each other out and pinpoint what works and what doesnt instead of seeking help from a particular player. i feel like if we just had one more great Mario to post on the boards, we'd be a lot more lively.

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
i wish BrownMario was here lol he could and should be the ken of the marios xD hes like the first ever player to bring mario in tourney loool

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
My mario is indeed improving. Almost won a game vs someone in a sanctioned tourney XD

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
yeah man it's definitely really tough. we need a Mario player to be kind of a leader. seems like most active character boards have a player that everyone looks to for advice because of their respect in the smash community, but none of us are up there yet! :(

one of us will get there some day though :) i'm getting TONS of love here in MA, and hopefully, with the help of you guys and with the help of East coast tourneys, i'll move my way up and make Mario awesome again! =D
ME.....dude i would help anyone who puts up vids dude i can teach about offensive marios, defensive mario, and combo master mario.....Hell i can even combine them. I will answer any questions as best i can......you guys just have to talk to me lol shoot me a PM or something

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
I'm not good enough, but I can be a helper to the community.

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
the title should go to the person that make an updated guide(complete guide with evrything on this forum we learned so far) with lets say a how to video like doc have(well not really needed since his AT apply also to marios) but a thread condensing mostly everything, like videos updated matchup AT the present guide dosnt have and tricks people have found since then. then after that bring up a groundbreaking combovid like marioass from thecape it will attract more marios and give confidence to people hesitating picking mario on tourneys level.

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
we should all get some footage of our marios old / new player alike and task somone with awsome editing skills with making an awsome combovideo featuring the whole mario community that whould be awsome lol

showing people the freashness of mario's awsome combo ability and how's space animals and other highter tiers are just some random douchebags button mashers LOL

Edit: Happy 420 mario community!!!!

-PM-

Smash Ace
#obligatedmonthlypost

How's all the mario's doing out there? Just stopping by again. Its the summer now so I hope i'll be a bit more active, condemned we're playing soon.

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
the summer might produce more video that we think If I see a lot of video from marios and combo videos ill jump on my editors to make some nice compilation to give a little boost too the said less than awsome mario gameplay for other character main

Blanky

Smash Journeyman
the summer might produce more video that we think If I see a lot of video from marios and combo videos ill jump on my editors to make some nice compilation to give a little boost too the said less than awsome mario gameplay for other character main
i'm recording a BUNCH now that i've got Dazzle. i have one or two smashfests a week and i'm recording at all of em. i'm posting em up so that you guys can help me get better. it's awesome that Eggz is back too because he's my favorite Mario player, so advice from him is great.

and of course, you can use anything you want for a combo vid :). i'm doing a crew combo vid soon, so look out for it!
love you Marios.

Top Bottom