• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Social Thread

a rookie

Smash Ace
Yes, I will try my best! I always aim for number one. Why aim for less? That's not really a goal then. Thanks Soul =D

M@1funk$hun

Smash Ace
well i do. condemned, u with ur awesome bod, ur can do w/e u want.
since condemned is black, I think it would be mad scary to see him shirtless playing melee next to you

throw in some random screams when you get combod/lose a stock and the white women are just gonna be droppin' their purses

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
since condemned is black, I think it would be mad scary to see him shirtless playing melee next to you

throw in some random screams when you get combod/lose a stock and the white women are just gonna be droppin' their purses
hahaha ^that^ was epic. ty m@l. but seriously, im not taking my shirt off. i would prob scar u and every1 else for life.

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
idk but epic but i am invincible. i was shot with a real gun (for real, 2 bullets hit me) 1 bullet in the neck and the other in the ribs. was in the hospital for 6 days with fractured ribs lol and i had a tube in my side draining blood out of my lungs. and i also had a surgery to remove a blood clot.

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
lol nah im white.

it was at a 4th of july party. this guy was drunk and didnt like the fireworks, it was like 9 at night and still light out. he fired 4 bullets into a crowd and i got hit 2 times...

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
awww man thats messed up dude ive been shot at but never shot.

this guy i met a few times just got 25+ years....and whats worse is i dont know if he did it or not because of the people he hung around

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
you do know theres a u of m tourney on the 26th right?

and you better show up. mn has a new young mario kid called hung. don't let him take your spot.

j3ly

Smash Champion
Yea biztch im no1 in the world undefeated in my after school class

Top Bottom