• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Social Thread

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
well alot of the ordinary combos that people can do to link usually dont work because he has great DI. he is the reason why i stepped my ledge games up. ill gets some videos up because action speaks louder then words.

j3ly

Smash Champion
ive heard people describe the way you smash in an equally short sentiment

also, jab grab doesn't really work that well. its good if they are almost touching the floor, with no jump, but otherwise it gets ***** by all the foxes and falcos so people are ready to CC it before you have even made the decision to jab.

afterall you can CC it until 999%

M@1funk$hun

Smash Ace
this is the Mario social thread
not the Bamesy is sexy thread
i'm sure there is one in the pool room, but nonetheless take it elsewhere

in other news, giants kicked the living crap out of the vikings. hell yeah

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
-platform canceling aerials are great.
-Uair combos are great when your under the plat.
-UpB then falling through the platform works hella good for me.
-double Bairs are possible if your under the plat.
-easy as **** to tech chase on plats (just block in the middle and if they rolls take a step forward or backward and grab)
-Fountain of dreams plats are easy to turn opponents to prey.

In all the better a mario knows how to control the plats, the better chance we will have of winning

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
lol ill practice this week since i have it all off.

i had to pick up m2 cuz my cousin who plays gets ***** by my mario, 4 stocked. it's a challenge w/ m2

j3ly

Smash Champion
you guys had a discussion about platform techs in the spam thread without me :(

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
ya, the way i got decent was getting ***** at some smashfests. and it sounds like your tech skill is fine so its really time to play people and try to get smart.

cuz i'd say lack of experience is your biggest problem right now, not tech skill.

and you don't have to be on my level to play me, I enjoy playing my bro who i can 4 stock too...

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
ya, the way i got decent was getting ***** at some smashfests. and it sounds like your tech skill is fine so its really time to play people and try to get smart.

cuz i'd say lack of experience is your biggest problem right now, not tech skill.

and you don't have to be on my level to play me, I enjoy playing my bro who i can 4 stock too...
makes sense, the other problem is time. i got a gf now who takes up most of my time. yes, i know im whipped lol.

Top Bottom