• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Social Thread

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
so im back. ya i ***** lol. im getting better w mario.

jw, what do u do against a link that just keeps crouch canceling? stupid reduced hitstun makes me take undeserved damage.

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
Lol you asked that and I said melee. You can watch the 64 ones if you felt like it but i wanna see what peeps think about my melee performance.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
well i like where your mario is going. you should learn to sweet spot your upB as another mind game

....and the mario boards goes dead

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
well i like where your mario is going. you should learn to sweet spot your upB as another mind game

....and the mario boards goes dead
Yays on the first part. Nays on the second.

Remember the checklist I made, I think there' one or two Mario comboes that could go into our community combo video :)

M@1funk$hun

Smash Ace
yeah I guess you're right

not gonna link it because we shouldn't be discussing this

anyway trying to recruit another friend to play smash

should I talk smack to him whenever I win to make him try and beat me even more, which will lead him to learning ATs?

M@1funk$hun

Smash Ace
yeah like I've tried this once before and I'll do my best to just show him the AT's like directly to his face

that way I'm not pushing anything on him and then he'll be like "what button do you press to do that slide backwards?" and I'll tell him it's a wavedash. "how are you so fast?" (maybe play fox to emphasize that point) I'll tell him it's an l-cancel

etc.

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
he tries l canceling, my cousin at least, but he cant get the concept of immediately dodge into the ground. he does it too late and just dodges all around the place. it just takes time.

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
Dude all you need to know is, WD away -> WD Towards -> A,A,A -> Repeat until 80% -> D/Fsmash Until KO.

XD

Bamesy

Smash Ace
...making interesting maneuvers in the Okanagan...
I may be the biggest troll (next to KK)
I'm not trolling about the garb and all that though.

If you watch those vids of getting lasered in the face repeatedly and fsmashed by roys and (pretending to because it sucks so bad) fireball camping a fox that's nairing faces....and can actually find some way to prove that what I said about DDS>WDOOS>GRAB...will NOT help him (PSing lasers, spacing to get hit by Roys 'tip' or lightshielding Foxy's nairs to not get shined would even top of the description)...

Then tell me to stop trolling.

Bamesy

Smash Ace
...making interesting maneuvers in the Okanagan...
I think I have the technique already...
So far...it's very close to unbeatable, even by REALLY good players.
Just need to test in on them when they're playing their best. :)
Guess what it is? hahah

You guys should see what I posted in the Roy boards....
can't believe I didn't get infracted for that yet LOLOL

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
We dress Mario in Fox's garbs and make the opponent's needlessly panic? Genius tactic!

Top Bottom