• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Social Thread

M@1funk$hun

Smash Ace
kingdom hearts is not in the same category as a lego harry potter
I cried at the end of the first KH
****in heart wrenching man

anyway, get it in

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
I wanna make this Smash manga, should the main character (who starts out as a noob) be a mario main, spacie main, or marth main?

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
There we go. The main character will see a pro Mario after maining a low/bottom tier character (since in the beginning he's a scrub) and will switch to Mario while forming a small smash team. How's that sound?

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
anybody got a pokemon that knows surf, has a rare candy in their 6th slot from the top, and a low lvl mewtwo? Problem solved! w00t for teh rare candy glitch!

but srsly, i think mario is def underrated.

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
I was wondering the same thing. Marmariox2, post some vids if u got em. i still need to do the same. i just havent played in awhile and i have no means of recording lol.

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
No if you check my ustream page again you'll see that I got new vids up. Rate me :) Also, new tier list, Mario's now 13th (-1 D:) and Doc is now 9th D:.

Top Bottom