• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Social Thread

M@1funk$hun

Smash Ace
the best part is if Peach tries to be a golddigger and steal some cash, Mario can hear that coin getting noise and tell her to get back in the kitchen

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
do that **** son.......ladies love a man who plays sports especially in high school. i cant even tell you how many girls were wearing my jersey

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Your D-throw chaingrab on Sheik is guaranteed until like 40% or so. After that if she doesn't DI at all, she can jump out of it, but at around 40% she's at the perfect percents for juggling. Besides that D-throw at like 120 leads to an Up-smash KO, and you can chaingrab her to like idk 90 if she always DIs to the sides. Or you can just F-smash her. Either way D-throw is super good against Sheik. Her physics are just perfect for getting ***** by every followup you can think of, either for massive damage or guaranteed KOs.

The best part is I find it pretty easy to react to her DI after I D-throw her. So generally once she's at KO percents and I grab her, I'm set.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
name a few kill moves and percentages that they work from against sheik from a grab.

what are good combos to do to sheik without grabbing her

M@1funk$hun

Smash Ace
dair > utilt > fsmash is a quick one. low percents mostly
uair > uair > dair > uair > nair just looks really smooth to me
then you can always play around with the fair > jab resets
OR fair > techchase
I like that one, although it's very hard to pull off

as for the chaingrab finishers, you basically have to nair her off the stage. so combo into a nair for better positioning. utilt > nair usually or utilt > uair > nair if you're in the middle of FD or some big stage like that to get her off stage

Top Bottom