• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Social Thread

Blanky

Smash Journeyman
i might record some vids of my mario tonight. not positive though. and i also forcefully bone poo.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
lol im da man right now lol.

I beat junglefever is loser brackets. I was so sure that i was going to lose.

if you name search this, jungle i might be driving soon so ill be coming to MSU just to play you for hours at a time. I can also use some criticism on what i need to work on in melee

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
but the funniest part was when I won the last match, Jungle gave me a look that said either " you are so lucky" or " aw you son of.....". he went falco on me and on the last stock of the 3rd game, I hit him with a Upwards tilted Fsmash when he tried to shffl Nair which sealed the game. I got soooooooo lucky lol

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
his tech skills with fox are pretty freaking sweet. He shffl Naired>waveshine>shffl daired> waveshined me off the board and as I came back he dash danced>waveshined>moonwalked off the board and shined reverse baired me. he was scary through the whole match.

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
i can moonwalk w/ falcon easy, ganon, little tougher cuz he really doesnt go anywhere, fox almost impossible? u got vids of u and jungle? id like to see that moonwalk and how a fellow mario main plays. could help me out a lot.

n0ne

Smash Ace
what?
1- Falcon
2- Young Link
3- Link
4- M2

I remember this from smash wikia. i can moonwalk with all also.
Personally i like ganons moonwalk more than Falcons. i dont know it just looks better and all. its harder to do tho. even harder to do multiple.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Fox's moonwalk is in no way the third best,

Falcon, Link, Yoshi, Mewtwo, YL are the best moonwalkers

Marth's moonwalk is pretty nice.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
It's easy.

i like to moonwalk bair or moonwalk off dj waveland off dair

off course these things can be accomplished by doing a wavedash as well (faster for that matter) but whatever.

M@1funk$hun

Smash Ace
first match was a great ending
he didn't space his nairs too well when he did approach, so punish him for approaching all together
take advantage of him in the air when he does a FH and takes a bomb out
improve your platform game. I think it could've helped you out
otherwise good job
pretty simple playstyles from both of you

Blanky

Smash Journeyman
first match was a great ending
he didn't space his nairs too well when he did approach, so punish him for approaching all together
take advantage of him in the air when he does a FH and takes a bomb out
improve your platform game. I think it could've helped you out
otherwise good job
pretty simple playstyles from both of you
i hear ya dude! thanks for the feedback!

the thing that sucks about playing Sora is that we actually play each other almost everyday, so we can almost read each other's minds and we know how to punish each other, so matches turn out kinda watered down. i was also pretty nervous haha. the thought of people in the mario boards watching the things i do scared me!
thanks again! hope to get more feeedback anyway. i'll try and record more if people like em'. hopefully i'll start getting more comfortable with showing my mario to the public haha. maybe i can try to get KDJ to play with us and you can all watch him **** us haha.

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
i need to get some1 recording my mario.

i still got a lot of work to do, but any feedback would help. nice vids btw blanky. i think u play a different mario than most people.

Top Bottom