• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

mario pics/sigs...ideas anyone???

Matt07

Smash Master
Mario caping Ness? :laugh:.

I'm up for a new sig, considering I don't even have one at the moment, and I fail at using Photoshop.

Matt07

Smash Master
You know what'd be a cool idea.

Have around 5-6 different gif's (about the same sizes as Boss' sig or Monk's, have them play every character in the game getting f-air spiked, Caped, FLUDD'd, w/e else you guys prefer then have like each gif dissapear replaced by the words "Cape is ****" or something like that.

Just a suggestion.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
I sent Bo an idea over AIM about him making a signature that has Mario caping something and it says 'Don't jump into the Cape'.

That would be too good.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
The two in my sig are what I have, but the 2nd one on the first page is sexy.

I'd make another sig, but I'm horrible with backgrounds.

boss8

Smash Hero
we just need a GIF of mario gimping the 3 highest characters on the tier list and at the end saying YEEEAAH SON!GET CAPED.!!
i like that idea talk to supa tony
I don't know... #2 looks nice
I gave my own try
height:500
width:90
that looks sick
gif sounds cool, but in the mean time the 2nd sig is a beast
its so awesome, can anyone edit the words in there? what where we gonna use again?
dont jump into the cape sounds supa good btw
LMAO...dont jump into the cape....wow amazing...lets make it happen i mean monk does graffiti...

Top Bottom