• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Mains Interview Thread! Interview: Lil Gerald!

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
Whats your favorite Move of Mario's in each catagory?

Ground
Aerials
Special
Grabs
Smashes
First or second jump
Airdodge, roll dodge or spot dodge
Taunt
Sound effect
Victory Pose
When getting knocked out: Hitting the screen or flying out(You no the one were he yells.

Flameleon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Valthiel_Malus
Whats your favorite Move of Mario's in each catagory?

Ground
Aerials
Special
Grabs
Smashes
First or second jump
Airdodge, roll dodge or spot dodge
Taunt
Sound effect
Victory Pose
When getting knocked out: Hitting the screen or flying out(You no the one were he yells.
Ground: Jabs
Aerials: Dair
Special: Fireball
Grabs: Fthrow
Smashes: Fsmash
First or second jump: SHop
Airdodge, roll dodge or spot dodge: Spot dodge
Taunt: Utaunt
Sound effect: UpB=Coins x9
Victory Pose: X button(in case that u choose them)
When getting knocked out: Flying
: )

Flameleon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Valthiel_Malus
Why do you main Mario?

Favorite Mario game?
1.- Because he's the only one who fits me completly...he uses fire, has a nice leadership, he never smiles, and stuff like that x9

2.- Super Mario 64

what the hell does " x9 mean" and why do u use it all the time

and how do you become creative/unique with mario? (your mario is definitely different then most regular marios)
1.- It's a cool face with a tongue outside facing up, it has many uses but i use it as my trademark

2.- Well, i've experimented a lot of things in my life, each one leading me to another and thanks to them, i've improved a lot with Mario, giving me the enough imagination to have an unique playstyle overall

i challenge you to a tech skill off(video)!
That's not a question ;9

Why have I never seen this thread before?
Because you're half Link

How do you do the Mario?

Why so pro with Mario, yo?
1.- I do it with POWAA...

2.- Dunno, maybe coz i'm lucky x9

Matt07

Smash Master
Seen your post in the DTM4, about Chrono Cross, haha yea, I love CC too...my favourite game! What's your top 5 songs from the game? (You had to have at least have some of the songs downloaded if you've played the game :laugh:.)

Flameleon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Valthiel_Malus
Seen your post in the DTM4, about Chrono Cross, haha yea, I love CC too...my favourite game! What's your top 5 songs from the game? (You had to have at least have some of the songs downloaded if you've played the game :laugh:.)
It's my favourite too.! actually, i own the OST, so, let's see...

1.-Chrono Cross ~Scars of Time~
2.-Prisoners of Fate
3.-Star-Stealing Girl
4.-Radical Dreamers ~The Unstolen Jewel~
5.-Dreamwatch of Time

omfg, i really love the entire OST xD

Calebyte

Smash Lord
Flame, I'm a big Chrono Trigger fan, but I've never played Cross. Should I check it out? I've heard it's totally different than Trigger, but as long as it's a good game I probably won't mind.

Flameleon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Valthiel_Malus
Flame, I'm a big Chrono Trigger fan, but I've never played Cross. Should I check it out? I've heard it's totally different than Trigger, but as long as it's a good game I probably won't mind.
If you have the time, sure, check it out, but, CT fans usually only plays it without even trying CC

Dear Flameleon.....

My cactus is pointy...ow
...Don't touch it o.0

Flameleon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Valthiel_Malus
How do you feel about the world and the media these days?

What was better, the 90s or 2000s? and why?
The world is a sad place to live, nowdays, but that's our fault and about the media, i think that one day, we'll start to feel inside our heads, all those wireless data that travels everyday and then, something is gonna change inside us...well, stuff like that.

I preffer the 90's, because, there were a lot of good things about it: good movies, a better society, better air, a world without crisis, a world without a deep globalization and all that, definitely, a lot better than 2000.

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
The world is a sad place to live, nowdays, but that's our fault and about the media, i think that one day, we'll start to feel inside our heads, all those wireless data that travels everyday and then, something is gonna change inside us...well, stuff like that.

I preffer the 90's, because, there were a lot of good things about it: good movies, a better society, better air, a world without crisis, a world without a deep globalization and all that, definitely, a lot better than 2000.
^^^^^^ anyone who doesn't agree with this is dumb.

also what happen to this thread? BUMP.

Flameleon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Valthiel_Malus
flameleon what is your favorite MU as a mario?
Mmm, i think than someone asked me that question before, but, i think that i will answer differently:

1-HTier: Snake(They're so fun to play against, but only if u have the lead x9)
2-MTier: Either DK, Sonic or Luigi (just for the rivalry)
3-LTier: Falcon.! (****, that MU is epic xD) -

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
Mmm, i think than someone asked me that question before, but, i think that i will answer differently
My bad bro i just wanted to ask that question and i wasnt going to look through all those pages for that specific question.

what is your favorite color?
Do you prefer day or night?
alcohol or mary jane use?

Flameleon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Valthiel_Malus
My bad bro i just wanted to ask that question and i wasnt going to look through all those pages for that specific question.

what is your favorite color?
Do you prefer day or night?
alcohol or mary jane use?
1.- Red is my favourite
2.- I preffer night, mostly because i'm awake when it's dark and i usually sleep when there's daylight x9
3.- o.0...

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Stoned lain too good. Flame, why is your wifi Mario so legit?

(Personal question) From playing me a couple of times, what do you think my Mario needs to work on the most?

Flameleon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Valthiel_Malus
Stoned lain too good. Flame, why is your wifi Mario so legit?

(Personal question) From playing me a couple of times, what do you think my Mario needs to work on the most?
1.- I think than it's because i have a lot of reading skills and also, i can buffer a lot of things in Wifi, so i can keep a good battle against almost anyone...

2.- I can't remember how'd u played...perhaps, we should play again and then, i'll give u some feedback and tips...

Top Bottom