• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Mains Interview Thread! Interview: Lil Gerald!

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Define happiness. Are any of us really "happy"
How about this, do you think that despite all the depressing things that make life **** and hell to put up with that your life is worth living? And what makes life worth living for that matter?

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
You hyped for Super Mario Galaxy 2, Metroid Other M?!
The only game I'm pumped for is No More Heroes 2...which is already out...I just haven't purchased it yet

What do you think your best 'attribute' or 'skill' with Mario is (Camping, Aggresive, Good DI, Spacing, Zoning, etc)?
Mario's speed is very underrated it helps him be both aggressive and campy...I mean I usually exploit the camping aspect...like if you watch Polmex and I in teams I'm usually the stock tank

What are your thoughts on the Metaknight ban?
That guy is entirely too good........that needs to not exist

I'm asking lots of question, **** xD.
Nah man you good

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
How about this, do you think that despite all the depressing things that make life **** and hell to put up with that your life is worth living? And what makes life worth living for that matter?
Man...getting into some deep philosophical ****...Do I think life is worth living? For the time being yes

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Has muched changed since you came back to the Mario boards?
Well the first that changed is I don't have any rage right now...I stopped coming here mainly because how upset I would get.

Favourite genre of music?
I love all music equally

You missed me? </3?
You know I missed you man...calm down

return of polmex + monk team for best amazing mario bro team combo ****?!!?!??
not making any promises but we'll see what the future holds

what stuffies did u invent with mario?
I didn't really discover anything with Mario...I just helped Mario edge game a little bit...some might say I did more...but that's their opinion

Matt07

Smash Master
We're seeing Monk's soft side in this thread, heh.

:p.

What's your hardest match-up for you?

Easiest match-up?

If this has already been answered, then my bad.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Lmfao, good ****.

I'm thinking about making ICs my staple secondary. Good decision?

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
monk you were still my mentor up to this day since you always gave me yoda advice since my first starting tourney days back in feb 09 last year... and up to this day, i'm in close range to being pro status (maybe not, but being on the move compared to like last year, i was just a lost soul in tourneys)

how do you feel knowing your yoda advice help me stand after a year later in tourneys ? =D

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
whats ur favorite soda?

how'd u get in competitive smash?

are you ever gonna cut your hair?

wtf is your avatar?

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
monk you were still my mentor up to this day since you always gave me yoda advice since my first starting tourney days back in feb 09 last year... and up to this day, i'm in close range to being pro status (maybe not, but being on the move compared to like last year, i was just a lost soul in tourneys)

how do you feel knowing your yoda advice help me stand after a year later in tourneys ? =D
Makes me feel good. I mean when I started up the Monk Advice Hotline Thread you were the only person to call so I'm glad 1/1 cases worked

whats ur favorite soda?

how'd u get in competitive smash?

are you ever gonna cut your hair?

wtf is your avatar?
Favorite soda= Water

Got into competitive smash after beating my friend in a MM when he was doing a dunch of silly wavedash **** and I wasn't

My hair......NEEVVVVVVVEEEEERRRRR

My avatar is the scout hitting the heavy.... from tf2..

my cape is bigger than yours
.....What even is the point of you?

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
The metagame hasn't changed... Mario's hasn't, anyway.

I thought the metagame was "Pick MK and you win." it seems like that was the viable option way back when too.

Matt07

Smash Master
Edit: Will have Vato Breakers interview up soon, hopefully. Been busy with homework :(.

Last day to ask questions people! Plus, I need someone to step up to the plate so we can decide who's being interview next.

Monk: Oldest gaming system you own?

Top Bottom