• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe Mario Kart Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
I knew I was the only one that used a kart =D

Coming online now... I'm going straight into Worldwide Battle.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Those wheelies can sometimes be the difference lol. Aafter I play 100cc I'm sure I'll be more used to bikes.

Deep2

Smash Apprentice
hey guys, i'm gonna let you in on a secret, it's how to "dodge" POW blocks. Ok, like a half a second before the block sets off do a wheelie, if you have an item you're going to lose it, if you do this u won't lose any speed, and you'll keep on going. Try it!

Xtreme Starfox

Smash Ace
Thats not totally right though you don't do a Wheelie, you try to do a trick on the ground. You spin and keep going forward but you do loose some speed.

Also Beware that you should let yourself get hit by the pow block if your near a edge and facing it, chances are dodging the POW block will make you spin out the track.

Xtreme Starfox

Smash Ace
Also Beware that you should let yourself get hit by the pow block if your near a edge and facing it, chances are dodging the POW block will make you spin out the track.

XACE-K

Smash Master
You people sound like you're having so much fun with MKWii while I need to wait 2 more weeks for it :(.

Xtreme Starfox

Smash Ace
ZOMg the bowserbike with donkeykong is so fast. I actually lapped someone with it XD
Guess why I choose Rainbow Road most of the time? Because I manage to Lap and get SO FAR ahead of everyone that after I finish (you know theres a invisible time limit after someone finishes the race and if you don't get to the end before it ends the race stops) that the race stops before anyone else finishes. LOL

Ryuker

Smash Lord
Lol rainbow is one of the few stages I dislike. If you get bumped vs the railing during curves you bounce of the road most of the time :(. Any decent item can screw you up like hell on that track.

Xtreme Starfox

Smash Ace
Yeah Small characters get hit alot by big ones there? I haven't used any small yet though so I'm not sure.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Light weights get tossed about like rag dolls lol.

Just got offline. The races can get so frustrating when luck doesn't go your way and the items destroy you. Ah well lol.

When I'm on Rainbow Road and I'm playing Xtreme there's no point in trying lol. He's already won lol.

XACE-K, I feel what you're going through. I'm still waiting for Brawl =).

D

Deleted member

^^Good point, but you could've Wiki'd it. Just pointing out the facts.

Forgiven?

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Yeah I guess you're right but 2 weeks doesn't really equal 3 months lol.

Ryuker

Smash Lord
Not too mention they got to hear a release dat before it was released over here while for all we knew we would never get brawl when it was released in us :p.

M.K

Level 55
Wow, the one game that Europe gets before America, and I'm freaking out. Seriously, I could NEVER live in Europe and be a video game fanatic.

Kyari

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
KYRI#103
Forgiven, and I could have. But to my defense, I assumed that the people actually playing the game are going to know why they have it and I don't (I pre-ordered the game at my local Gamestop last month).

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Sakurai said:
...But wait a second! The European version still isn’t out yet!! We’re still hard at work on it, so please hold on a little longer!

*facepalm*

**** it.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Lol at the video. Just lol.

I would be pissed if I was actually 1st though then just popped up as 2nd haha.

Xtreme Starfox

Smash Ace
I think I figured it out. >.>

Watch the video and look how everyone stops moving, even the player after he wins. (Think to yourself when does that happen in every online game?)

Well I'm not 100% sure on it though and not going to try it out.

Xtreme Starfox

Smash Ace
I changed bike to the Dolphin Dasher now, I think it suits me more. (Though why only mario gets a Blue makes me mad. XD)

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
I finally got around to doing 100cc and got accustomed to the bikes. God, they're so much faster then the karts. Finally been able to really improve my rank on Wifi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom