• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe Mario Kart Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leobenmc

Smash Journeyman
Just added you Ryuker - my FC is
1289-8345-8144

and lol, I just saw a Race where Xtreme Fox reversed over the finish line on GBA B.Castle XD

Xtreme Starfox

Smash Ace
3351-4192-7814 Is my code, I added everyone on this page, you guys add me aswell. XD

When I reversed over the finish line was because Pliskin was trying to follow me to hit me with stars and bullet bills lol.

Ryuker

Smash Lord
It has happened several times already that I get a wrong result. I end up 1st even though I can clearly see my opponent pass the finish line before me. Anyone encountered this yet?

Leobenmc

Smash Journeyman
...I think I encountered that error Ryuker :p
You beat me in Coconut Mall - we both wheelied over the finish line, it was really close! I couldn't believe you pipped me to it. I'll just call you a hacker until proven otherwise :p

Oh btw, you and Xtreme Fox are good. Scary good. And your love of Wario's Mine angers me.

Ryuker

Smash Lord
Thnx you did pretty well as well ^^. I can't seem to shake that fox XD. Everytime I get a lead he's right back in my tail:p. Crazy that he does it with the wii wheel as well.

Xtreme Starfox

Smash Ace
It has happened several times already that I get a wrong result. I end up 1st even though I can clearly see my opponent pass the finish line before me. Anyone encountered this yet?
Thats lag, either u or him was laggin. ( You should know that Mario kart Wii is never in Sync with everyone) 1 way You can check how much the lag between you and the person is by throwing a shell and hitting them ,look how long it takes for them to spin out and if you hit and they don't spin they lag alot.

M.K

Level 55
I have a question about Mario Kart Wii in relation to the past Mario Karts....

...when you play in a Grand Prix, do the same three opponents consistently get near the top, or does it seriously vary this time around?

For example, if you played a Grand Prix in Double Dash, a pairing of Bowser/Paratroopa would consistently get 1st/2nd/3rd while someone like Luigi/Birdo would get 6th/7th/8th every race.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Meta Kirby: From the few grand prix's that I've done, you do still have the same main competitors but overall the field is far more competitive and if you slip up on a banana you won't just see one kart fly past you but three or four.

Good races last night Xtreme and Ryuker. Finally beat you guys in a couple races lol.

Deep2

Smash Apprentice
Hey you guys know of any way of like, using the mario kart channel on the wii, you know when you download it and it would work?
Oh yes, btw i'd like to race someone, everyone online sucks, i already have a 7822 race rating.
Here's me friend code
3823-8628-0871
;)

Xtreme Starfox

Smash Ace
Add me 3351-4192-7814 I have 7900 something points Racing.

All though I am trying to get 3 Gold stars in every cup right now, about half cups left.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Urgh those races were terrible. Blue shells, Bullet Bills, Mega Mushrooms all killing me lol. Didn't get a break at all lol. Be back online later Ryuker.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
and how annoying is that Moonlight Highway (or whatever its called) track.

EDIT: There was a site that claimed you could turn off items. So much for that.

There was another site that said you could add strangers you face on Wifi without exchanging friend codes manually. So much for that too.

Deep2

Smash Apprentice
****, what the hell wus up with that match?
moonview highway is cool not annoyinbg

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Meh... I don't like Moonview. It's just a barrage of trucks and cars.

I'm going to go back online soon. I'll add you Deep2. My FC 0301-9916-4866.

I'm up for some battles.

Deep2

Smash Apprentice
Meh... I don't like Moonview. It's just a barrage of trucks and cars.

I'm going to go back online soon. I'll add you Deep2. My FC 0301-9916-4866.

I'm up for some battles.
let us finish this match then i'll play u

Xtreme Starfox

Smash Ace
I didn't think it could happen but, playing offline GP I got, Blue shelled in Toads Factory Stage UNDER that thing that squashes you, so I flew in the air and it came down. ROFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom