• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe Mario Kart Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kriegsseele

Smash Apprentice
ZOMG I GOT MARIO KART WII!!!!!!!!!!!11

... but still, I want SSBB.

Screw you Sakurai for hating Europeans. >_>

Whatever - if anyone here wants to play MKW, just PM me with your Friendcode and I'll PM you mine =)

edit:
It's funny to see how no one is able to race mirror cups online lol

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
No you can't race cups online. He meant tracks from mirror cups.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Apologies lol.

About the which cc it is on online. I'm guessing it's random. But it could be down to what the online players you face have unlocked. Like if everyone you face has unlocked Mirror, then there might be a greater chance of playing on a mirror track.

Kriegsseele add me 0301-9916-4866

SuperWildYoshi

Smash Apprentice
Yes, I can't wait for this game. This is going to be great and it finally has Wi-Fi Connection on a console Mario Kart Game.

Laurster

Smash Cadet
dont bother getting it... theres no yoshi circuit :'(

lol

serously tho the online is freakin sweet.. the globe spinny thing gets me all the time :)

also changing from wii wheel back to controller causes embarrasing tilty controller no turny smashy wally moments :)

Xtreme Starfox

Smash Ace
Apologies lol.

About the which cc it is on online. I'm guessing it's random. But it could be down to what the online players you face have unlocked. Like if everyone you face has unlocked Mirror, then there might be a greater chance of playing on a mirror track.

I have been to Mirror tracks before on the first day of the game online when I didn't even finish 50CC though.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
With the available Karts, is there an actual Kart (AKA Snes, 64) or are they all like cars?

Kriegsseele

Smash Apprentice
Apologies lol.

When I was playing online once - and I didn't even comlete 50ccm - there was Rainbow Road on mirror. lol

Mine's 0301-9920-8392 , and I added yoo :3

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
when you connect to a game the globe is shown and it spins around showing peoples mii's on the globe where they live

its cooool :p
That's hawt!!! XD

Now if only I used one of my Mii in Mario Kart..... dang it, I can't choose a Mii over Toadette. DX

Laurster

Smash Cadet
That's hawt!!! XD

Now if only I used one of my Mii in Mario Kart..... dang it, I can't choose a Mii over Toadette. DX
haha my friends like that.. i havent unlocked any characters really and hes like
"wheres toadette...?"
"WHERE THE **** IS SHE!!!"
"not playing now stick brawl in.. ¬_¬"

Kriegsseele

Smash Apprentice
Laurster, we may have Mario Kart, but they don't have to wait 3 months for it.

*kicks Sakurais butt*

Btw Laur, can I have your Friendcode too? :3
Mine's... uh... on the last page I think >_> lol

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
I'm going to be on in 15 minutes, if anyone wants to race.

Laurster

Smash Cadet
Laurster, we may have Mario Kart, but they don't have to wait 3 months for it.

*kicks Sakurais butt*

Btw Laur, can I have your Friendcode too? :3
Mine's... uh... on the last page I think >_> lol
yea but i imported so im not to bothered
then im gonna get the lag free PAL brawl so its triple win for laurster :D
also pm me foo

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Good races Ryuker and Xtreme. Some pretty close finishes.

My lag was pretty bad at times. I mean I was 1st at times and then someone would just pop up ahead of me out of nowhere and then I was suddenly 2nd. Like I swear you just beat me on Luigi Circuit Xtreme but it said I was 1st? Lol anyway...

I left cos there was only four of us. I'll be back on in abit.

Ryuker

Smash Lord
Yeah were fun races. I saw a few trying to join with low rankings and they left after 1 race probably cause they were 1 lap behind lol :p. Heh xtreme shows al kind of shortcuts when he races I immidiatly tested them in the rest of the races :p. So hard to keep up with extreme and I think I got a pretty fast bike. I even managed to dodge a few shells on the wario stadium on the left ring in the piranha plant part and even a blue shell on luigi's circuit. I used a mushroom for it so now I know that you can still atleast use that to dodge the blue shells. Dunno if the boost from drifting is sufficient enough to dodge it.

I like racing with four cause items were much less frequent then with 12 :p.

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
pwnd!!!!

i completely reserved MKW and completely forgot about it... o well brawl still wins.

but i'm assuming in the future this will become the "Exchange MKW FC's" or is there already a thread

Xtreme Starfox

Smash Ace
Yeah I thought I won at one of those Luigi Circuit races we had but the game said N9NE won. XD

And using a Mushroom to dodge a Blue shell is not really good since you never get mushrooms in first place....

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Lag is really messing up my online play now lol.

Seriously I'm jumping from 3rd to 1st then back to 3rd and racers are just popping up 5 miles ahead of me lol.

Don't know why it's happening, was working fine.

EDIT: LOL the lag is getting serious. I'm stuck on the course votes bit and the selector won't stop haha it's been going for like a minute haha.

& God I hate the starting drop in Rainbow Road. Maining Koopa, I ALWAYS get bumped off and the game restarts me right on the starting line.

captainfalconmute

Smash Ace
Both.

570,510 - Japan
513,075 - Europe
Doesnt surprise me, my local Game shop was packed on the day it was released, literally everyone in a massive queue had a copy of it in their hands.

& God I hate the starting drop in Rainbow Road. Maining Koopa, I ALWAYS get bumped off and the game restarts me right on the starting line.
Um, why do you have a main? lol, there doesnt seem much point when all the lightweights are exactly the same as eachother, same with middleweights and heavyweights. It doesnt make a difference which L/M/H-weight you pick.

captainfalconmute

Smash Ace
I just meant that I usually race as Koopa.
I know...

Dont worry im just joking around

On a different note, has anyone here who has the game managed to beat any expert ghosts? I came close on Mushroom Gorge, Im just 113 milliseconds away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom