• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Boards: General Discussion

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
I remember jimmy saying fae is his cousin a few months back.

Lucas can't be that annoying to fight against.....mk is wayy more annoying, if anything.

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
Yes i have, fuujin. After i finish playing him, he said, and i quote...."Your mario is very good, very innovative" :p

BSP

Smash Legend
You guys probably already know this, but don't ever use Mario Tornado against small opponents. The hitstun from the first 5 hits is ****, and I've gotten smashed out of it.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Never had this occur so I will continue to Mario tornado. Worst case scenario is that when you hit you could fast fall or something, but I seriously have never had this occur so I dunno.

Also, it's totally my birthday in like 3 minutes.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Virgos da bess.

And thanks guys. Actually having a smashfest today to practice for an upcoming tournament and because it's my birthday. **** is gonna be intense.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Speaking of cake I remember after I finished my first semester of college my mom buys me a carvel ice cream cake just for being home. I was so happy. You need to get yourself a cake pronto.

:phone:

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Nothing better to bring up activity on the Mario Boards then cake.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Yeah, I saw that too, but it didn't sound right in my head when I fixed it.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Thanks. Nor have I, lol. I still need to actually purchase the game. I've been playing it a bit though...mainly with Labrys or w/e her name is.

I'm more impressed with the music than the actual gameplay though, tbh.

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
"Everytime i find the key to success, someone changes the lock."

-Coolwhip

Pretty much on what rko is saying. Read your opponent's DI & punish their landing....

Some stuff i like to do when using up-throw...(Works best at Low %)

-Up-throw > Dair

-Up-throw > U-smash (Read DI)

-Up-throw > U-air chain

-Up-throw > (read DI) dash > bair

That's just a few things i know so far....

bestmarioNA1337

Smash Rookie
haha hi guys im yolo but that was taken so i named myself after what i am. im a super god mario and probably the best in the world. but i am a humble man. i have proven myself to be the best mario in smash brothers brawl in north america so that is why i am named as i am.

i have been to many tournaments and destroyed my competition with my advancd strategies and i hope to share some of my abilities with you guys so i can hope to have some competition in the future. if you guys want i can wifi you and show you how to play this character the way it is meant to be playd. i also hope to be around for a long time so i can continue to help you guys improve your game so we can make mario be where he is desrved. i can play anytime on weekends!!!!!!!!!!!11 but not some weekdays cuz school. i look forward to teaching

Top Bottom