• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Boards: General Discussion

The Nutz of Norcal Deez

Smash Apprentice
Hope to see some Mario mains at genesis 2. I'll be the one with a curly afro or an all red SF hat witha mario shirt on. any other day, maybe a purple Polo, so get at me for some dittos! TC1 and I might want to do some double MM or singles ;)

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Decided to go Ganon in pools. He might be banned from Apex haha

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Well, I'm glad that I just learned the most important thing I've heard all day.

Just kidding. Sorry for Kirin though, he's one of the cooler stache bros.

Matt07

Smash Master
While watching it the first time you should have realized it. An entire movie over a gasp? Really?
Ya I know, that's why I think I kinda believe it to be a hoax at the moment...They should just realease all the movies for an all nighter once every few years or something. I believe LotR did that a few weeks ago?

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Ya I know, that's why I think I kinda believe it to be a hoax at the moment...They should just realease all the movies for an all nighter once every few years or something. I believe LotR did that a few weeks ago?

Matt. That is the Onion. I don't know how to put this, so I'm going to give it to you straight up. The Onion is never serious about anything.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Goddamnit... I came here tonight after an overwhelming onslaught of stupidty upon my senses and come here to see that? Really Matt? Really?

EDIT: BTW Xero, that link was great.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Holy **** Brawl Community...did you just red card someone for NOT using MK?

Did my sig REALLY just actually come to pass? You've gotta be kidding me...I'd fight this if I were M2K. There's no way that this is fair, especially when Ally just did the same thing at CoT5 and no one cared.

:phone:

steep

Smash Lord
Lol true that Matador! I watched that **** live at CoT5. well on livestream anyway. I'm heading to a tourney today! Wish me luck! I'm gonna enter doubles and singles.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I'm with you Matador. M2K paid his entry fee. He should be able to do what he wants. If he wants to go Ganon then let him. I doubt it'll change the outcome in the end. Is it wrong, I guess so because Kirin got ****ed up but it isn't worth getting a red card.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
They're just trying to be like EVO, but the only thing is they don't get the difference between Brawl and Marvel vs. Capcom 3, and the differences between what Juston Wong and M2K did.

Mew2King wasn't "throwing" any games, I'm fairly certain he won most of them anyway. This was in pools. And picking the worst character in smash brothers isn't nearly as big of a "lol look at me wanting to lose" as putting Phoenix on point, along with having a team full of characters you have no idea how to play.

This wasn't bracket manipulation, it was somebody trying to have fun playing the damn game. And if that isn't allowed in Apex tournaments then I don't believe I will ever attend any "Apex qualifiers", or Apex at all.

It's fairly obvious that they simply copypasted the EVO card system anyway, but giving somebody a red card for not playing their main is simply unacceptable. The difference between EVO and APEX is that the staff of EVO can tell if somebody is trying to have fun, versus "bracket manipulation".

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I thought it was just a rumor that he got a red card, guess it's true. Stupid though, let the man have fun.
Disregard my post, apparently he sandbagged against the one female in his pools, causing everything to get ****ed up. :/

Originally I thought he played like that against EVERYONE in his pool. I was wrong.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Holy **** Brawl Community...did you just red card someone for NOT using MK?

Did my sig REALLY just actually come to pass? You've gotta be kidding me...I'd fight this if I were M2K. There's no way that this is fair, especially when Ally just did the same thing at CoT5 and no one cared.

:phone:
This is the single most bull**** thing I have heard since I started playing this game.
You guys better not start picking up secondaries, you might get DQed for it.

SKidd

Smash Master
Just got 5/12 at a tourney.

Beat an easy Marth, played mad campy vs a Snake, was really close, but got uptilted, game 2 he went DDD and I cp'd him to Brinstar and it was close again but he did this gay 'happy ending' thing and I lost.
Loser's bracket I beat a pika rather easily, then I played a Diddy whom I camped really hard against, I knew I was done if I went aggro. So I faced an MK soon afterwards, got ***** 1st game, cp'd Halberd and went Snake, it was close but I lost. Ah, well. was really fun.

Top Bottom