• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Boards: General Discussion

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Yeah so guys, I main G&W. I'm not dropping Mario, it's just I decided I am going to focus on primarily representing G&W in tournament. I'm just too ****ing good with this character for me to ignore who I might be able to beat with him.

My only problem...where can I find a tournament? =(

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
Yeah so guys, I main G&W. I'm not dropping Mario, it's just I decided I am going to focus on primarily representing G&W in tournament. I'm just too ****ing good with this character for me to ignore who I might be able to beat with him.

My only problem...where can I find a tournament? =(
We live in Cali, and you gotta ask that? *facepalm.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
You gotta keep in mind, I can't drive, so I'm limited to events that are within reasonable biking or bus distance.

So the last tournament I attended was a Melee tournament. Hosted on UCSB by my friends and me no less.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
quick someone, any1 that is into their ps3 and knows all their shizzz i has question

is CoD Mw2 basically brawl with gay **** that doesn't take any skill?

should l get battlefield bad company 2 over mw2? anyone know the regular competitive websites shizzz? like for mw2, bf2, etc?

SKidd

Smash Master
hmmm I'd say mw2
all my friends concur, so I guess I'd have to go with them as well

Matt07

Smash Master
Lol yea Vato :p.

Hippie - Get CoD on your PS3, cause I have it! But it is pretty lame, lol. More camping then Brawl...but aren't all FPS? Give me your PSN and I'll add you.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
MW2 is quite possibly the worst game of all time. I've never found a game so ridiculous that the only way I can find enjoyment out of it is to do the dumbest things ever. Let's not forget that the PS3 players are so bad at the game that they literally cannot understand what to do. If you want proof of this, I'll just say that I've barely played the game and got a nuke on these players with RPG, Riot Shield, C4, Smoke Grenade, Scavenger, Some Unimportant Perk (Or one that I can't remember), and the one that increases explosive radius. (BASICALLY, A JOKE OF A CLASS THAT I MADE 4T3HLULZ)

Matt07

Smash Master
I'm a PS3 player, and I'm bad at the game, meaning everything Xero just said is true!

Although what I said might seem like sarcasm, it isn't, I'm being serious.

@Dajayam: Shotguns kill in one hit=lame :(.

Matt07

Smash Master
Good thing I don't play it on the 360 then. LOL I'm horrible on the PS3, imagine how bad I'd get wrecked on 360 O_o.

Also CoD is fun, if you have a friend (but so are most games), but yea...lol. Also I have 73 Stars on Galaxy 2 at the moment, woot.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Modern Warfare 2 on the PS3 sucks. Everyone rage quits so you always enter a room where your team is losing by like 20 kills.

Then again I've been playing it more then Brawl...

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
PS3 online is free though, that's better for broke peeps like me.

Shotguns are far from gay, you need to be close for them to be one shot kills. Throwing knives and noobtube are far gayer.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I play a good deal of Call of Duty. It's not that the game itself is bad, it's just that the community is absolute balls. They abuse really stupid game mechanics like being able to have infinite grenade launchers with a larger blast radius. It's really fun if you know what you're doing. Try sniping or going with a Danger Shield setup and you'll have some fun.

Killcams are also fun to get.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
That's why you quit and find a set of people who actually fight. And if these people take you to dumb stages like Temple then you show them why they're banned stages. XD

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I hear Matt went 0-0-120something. What a bad kid. ;)

Top Bottom