• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Boards: General Discussion

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Great now you're in the Mario boards.

Where can I be safe from you?

and yea I really like the soundtrack the most. I love orchestral music, especially from SMG.
No where is safe, I am everywhere.

Are SMG 1 & 2 good? Latest Mario game I played was SMS and that was a fun platformer, but all the bosses were easy especially Bowser.

SKidd

Smash Master
64 is the best of the 3D mario games
NO FLUDD
NO SPACE
FINAL DESTINATION

Monkley6

Smash Journeyman
Super Mario Brothers 3 was legit...I had that game on the SNES with Super Mario All Stars (Ugh...I miss that game :()
Just played through SMB3 yesterday on all-stars :p Probably my favorite SNES game that i have. (with super mario world)

****... that is one GOOD deal for a game. why doesn't anything like that exist NOW?

Monkley6

Smash Journeyman
I thought galaxy was good, i didn't like it as much at first. I didn't really like how each star was more...set in stone than 64? I liked the open-level design of 64 so much, where there weren't many stars you *had* to get by picking them (e.g. big-boo's merry go round).

I think galaxy was a **** good game, but i'm not sure it's worth the "omg best game ever" kind of response some gave it. Can't wait to get the second... except i am waiting because i'm lazy (and just bought okami)

TheBlossomingLily

Stitchface King
NNID
BlossomingLily
3DS FC
1736-0702-8981
What is Okami?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okami :3

My friends on Skype are finally cooling down after getting SMG2. About time too, becuase I haven't gotten it yet, lol. It just HAPPENED to be released in the weekend AFTER my brithday. :urg:

But, thanks to the divorce of my parents, my dad is in the "Oh, if I spoil my child, maybe he'll love me more than his mother" phase. I'll just take advantage of that and get him to buy it for me~

God that sounded evil.
</3

Javon89

Smash Ace
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okami :3

My friends on Skype are finally cooling down after getting SMG2. About time too, becuase I haven't gotten it yet, lol. It just HAPPENED to be released in the weekend AFTER my brithday. :urg:

But, thanks to the divorce of my parents, my dad is in the "Oh, if I spoil my child, maybe he'll love me more than his mother" phase. I'll just take advantage of that and get him to buy it for me~

God that sounded evil.
</3
I think we'll get along very well....

*evil laugh*

Calebyte

Smash Lord
Luigi needs more games. So does Peach. And I'd die of happiness if Bowser got his own game.
Hey man, I'm fine with having them as playable characters, but the series is named Super Mario for a reason. :p

That aside, how was Super Princess Peach? I never gave it a try.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
I main Mario/Luigi/G&W, so does this have anything to do with the fact that I hate my life?

Top Bottom