• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Boards: General Discussion

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Ign rated it a ****ing 10.

That is nothing less than amazing.

My Wii is laughing at me right now T_T

Matt07

Smash Master
Matador you really need to get a new Wii.

Now not only for Brawl, but for Mario Galaxy 1 & 2. Your missing out on so much.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Matador you really need to get a new Wii.

Now not only for Brawl, but for Mario Galaxy 1 & 2. Your missing out on so much.
Yeah, srsly. I was pissed I couldn't try out MH3 too...game looks mad interesting.

Luckily though, before my Wii broke, I was able to complete Galaxy 1 all the way.

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
I played on a few a long, long time ago. I don't remember most of them though, I know I've played on AnimaRO for a long time though. And nope, I didn't WoE, was too noob :p

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
Well I play on the official servers, and it's normal rates.. so if you're used to High Rate servers where 1 poring gives you like 10912380821 Levels.. then maybe iRO isn't for you xD

But you're more then welcome to join me on the Valkyrie server.. it's free :]

If you're serious bout the game too, I'll teach you how to be pro.

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
I'm not too crazy about the super high servers, I think AnimaRO was only like 5/5/3 or something.

Anyways, sure I'll give Valkyrie a try :]

EDIT; Ganna take an hour to download the whole client, I'm ganna go to bed and play it in the morning or something.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
I still haven't had the chance to try him out, he looks fun.

I'm sure Flame would have a field day with the fireballs tho, lol

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
quick thing : did anyone know you can Cape off the side/top of mk's tornado? i'm trying to re-create it, but is cape disjointed and will beat tornado? or does it depend on tornado's priority ? (as you know the more it rises, it gains more priority etc) (from the Q/A thread i dont think ppl go there alot lol)

another thing: does anyone know what to do if you just attack MK's shield if he's on a platform? Cuz if l upair him and he shields and anything he shields = free nair/shuttle loop lol) so idk wtf to do in that situation

vato_break

Smash Master
cape can beat nado everytime if you do it with backwards momentum(doing this will make you space yourself better)

and when they are sheild on plats try to bait a reaction(for example you can empty shorthop,you can uptilt mk when he's in his sheild but, it won't hit him this will force a reaction, he might upB OOS which you can punish with a spaced upB of your own)

Douhneill

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Douhneill
I've been spending the last 5 hours listening to the soundtrack. I almost don't want to leave my computer to go buy the game right now.

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
Best Mario game is Super Mario World. If you don't play this game you fail at life.
Great now you're in the Mario boards.

Where can I be safe from you?

and yea I really like the soundtrack the most. I love orchestral music, especially from SMG.

Top Bottom