• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Boards: General Discussion

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Girls are awesome. It's just sad that they don't exist on the internet. =/

I guarantee though that I am an awesome person. I am certain that I have the best Mario impersonation out of all the members on this board. ;)

Someone tell me whether or not I'm the only one here who takes a big interest to visual novels...

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Girls are awesome. It's just sad that they don't exist on the internet. =/

I guarantee though that I am an awesome person. I am certain that I have the best Mario impersonation out of all the members on this board. ;)

Someone tell me whether or not I'm the only one here who takes a big interest to visual novels...
I like Visual Novels, but my ****ing friend got rid of my Clannad save file when I was like 90% through.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
omg yay, someone else likes Clannad!

A bummer you didn't complete it...it's so amazing, as well as the anime adaptation. I especially loved the part where Tomoya and friends play basketball lol.

You should look up Osananajimi wa Daitouryou. Translation in progress, and I think it's going to be the **** when it's completed. I mean the political jokes and popular culture references...it's ****ing epic.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Y'know I should consider learning Japanese as well...I already know more Japanese words than Chinese words because I watch too much anime.

SKidd

Smash Master
We should go to the chat and talk about this **** seriously xat.com/brawl_mario_community

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Yeah guys let's get the activity in the xat up soon, and I'm headed to a tournament in a few minutes!!!! I got this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Sorry guys, only got 5th. Lost to Lucario shenanigans and Krystedez again (currently ranked #1 in the state, and he's beaten really notable players (Beat Lain one set in a tournament, Kel, Y.b.M, you know those guys) I did really well though, almost beat him sort've

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Lol, I got 33rd at my shiz. Lost to a Peach and a Wolf/MK.

Meh, I'll **** at one of these things.

Good **** Xero...u make me so proud T_T

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
Me and 7FO won doubles yesterday and he also beat Lain, o.o. Too bad I just can't tolerate with Mario anymore though. I'm just gonna agree that Xero could be best Mw mario now. Im just gonna shoot for Rob. I might already be there tho, haha.

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
I'm not.. I'm still using him for Low tier events. Just can't use him in normal brackets. Every time I used mario in friendlies at that tourney I lost, lol. A2z is right, I'm not as good as I used to be with him. Xero placed 5th going all Mario. I wish I could still do that, haha. I don't even use mario in bracket anymore. I just can't do it anymore. But godspeed to Xero for repping Mario.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
....I have vids from one of my sets yesterday...thanks to Bionic Sonic for uploading for me.

PLEASE CRITIQUE, I NEED HELP!

vs Eph (Pikachu)|Battlefield
vs Eph (Marth)| Final Destination

I know my opponent in this set isn't omgwtfbbq status, but it was a nice set. I'm sure I have a few bad habits that u guys may be able to point out to me.

...Sorry to hear that Bo. At least it's to a character that's also desperately in need of rep.

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
When above pikachu, don't airdodge just cape, Pikachus will most likely do the Down B. Also time your fludds so you could fludd him when he releases his side B charge. The he's forced to do Up B most of the time. Also when you get hit by Dsmash Smash/tap DI as soon as you get hit. But you played the pikachu match very very solid. Good job.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Thanks Bo.

I always thought they could thunder before we can get out of lag in time to cape, but I haven't really tried it out. Imma go ahead and take your word for it on that one.

I usually time the Fludd right vs Pika's recovery, maybe I was nervous, lmao. Definitely need to take advantage of this though...my offstage game is pretty weak imo.

Veggi

Smash Champion
Honestly, I suggest caping Pikamachu's side b instead of FLUDD'ing it because Pika's side b is so easy to cape and it goes so far when it gets caped. Use FLUDD when he has to up b because FLUDD covers such a large area and it puts Pikachu in free fall.

Top Bottom