• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

marf....

mood4food77

Smash Hero
N00B!!!!!!

yea...i know, it's only been said 5 times

and the fact that emblem lord, bluedeath, and rune want to rule the board, so an epic battle is waiting

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
This thread is so chock-full of fail it's ridiculous.
False, the fact that his very first combo involved a u-smash can only mean this entire thread = insta-PWN.

I place mood4foods Marth at Cactuar level. And considering Cactuar = Keanu Reeves M4F is now on equal footing with "The One"

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
I'm not gonna lie, this spam is epic...but I must admit I'm getting a little upset.

Thebluedeath1000, I think for the most part you are mad cool, and nice too, but lately I've been noticing a lot of things. And remember, I'm not trying to start an argument man, I'm just talking about why I'm getting a little bit frustrated.

First off, you do not own these boards by any means, there are a lot of active members here, most of which give more advice than you, and better. For example, SonicWave, and he is always nice to people, unlike you.

From how you've posted since around late March, I think? From how you've posted since late March, you haven't given me anything to believe you are a good smasher, and you haven't given me any info to make me believe that you know a lot about this game. All you do is go into threads bashing noobs, and telling them how they are messing up the boards. Dude, people make mistakes, let it go. From what I've gathered over the past few months, half these people on these boards are just as good or better than you. Come on man, stop being a jerk, and be a normal poster like everyone else. Do you remember when I used to post all the time giving people help? Well I stopped mainly because EL was already giving help, along with Cactuar. We even had Husband here for a while. Now, EL doesn't give as much help, and it's all you trying to make people think you know a lot about this game, or make them think your good. Honestly, I viewed your last like, 100-200 posts, and about 95% of your posts are spam, not information.

Sorry if I'm sounding like a jerk, I just get annoyed that someone that doesn't know a lot and i've never even heard of before is trying to make everyone on these boards think he runs shi*. No one runs everything here, and if anyone has the right to say they helped these boards, it's EL. Wanna know why? Because he's made numerous threads that actually help people, that make sense. Not only that, but I know his tourney placings are good, I've heard from other people that he's a very very good and smart player, and I've seen videos of him, all of which were extremely impressive. Not to mention the fact that him and his whole crew are now sponsored.

So please, stop acting like you run things around here. You do know some stuff about this game, so when someone asks for help, don't bash them, even if they are being stupid. Just help them. PLEASE stop being a jerk.

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
Sonic Wave himself has stated I'm more experienced and knowledgable than him.

Me and emblem are PLAYING AROUND, you shown your level of intelligence by believing I was really fighting with him. And you are full of pure D **** if you think half of these people on these boards are better than me, you're just as stupid as the idiots that make the topics I shut down if you believe that. And you never did much good anyway so shut up about what you've done, you say you mean no offense? You came in here to try and act all big and bad by taking me on like that, you are indeed a prick if you believe I wouldn't take offense to you saying all that about me. I don't bash people for any reason, they have to really do something stupid, as mood did but usually I'm a big help, ask brawlpro and the other beginners who actually came with a good mindset and good questions.

I've cleaned up the boards quite alot and gave the best advice that was possible to most people, how you said people give better advice, unless their name is emblem lord or cactuar, no, they haven't on these boards.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
JesiahTEG: I pretty much covered what you said albeit in a more humorous manner. blue does give decent advice, but it IS often overshadowed by the noob bashing.

That said Cactuar has done his fair share of noob bashing and I have cut loose every once and awhile. It happens to the best of us. You can only read so many noob/spam threads before you crack even just a little bit.

I do think blue needs to fall back though and remember that the objective of the Marth boards is to share info and reach a higher level of understanding about Marth and not to bash people.

That said, blue is cool in my book. We talk alot and I got no beef with him. And as for his skill, well he tells me that he goes even with LoZr who is number one in NC and I have no reason to doubt blue since I'm his God and all and he wouldn't lie to me. lol.

I just think that blue felt like he had to fill the void that I left when I stopped posting, but he got carried away. He didn't mean anything by it. Still, in the future if anyone ahs a problem with anyone let's keep it limited to pms and aim convos. No need to embarress people by posting your opinions of what kind of person you think they are or w/e. No need for all that because it usually just creates more problems then it solves. And if you have a problem try to voice it, in a respectful kind manner.

blue: Jesiah wasn't attacking you. He een started by saying that he thinks your mad cool. He was just surprised to see this change in you over the last few months. Alot of Marth users were surprised to be honest. You need to calm down and realize that we are all kin in this forum and here to help each other.

The improtant thing to remember is that we are all here to help one another and come together as a community.

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
He insulted my skill and my advice so meh..I know I noob bash, its like my breakfast.

I'll back off for you emblem...

*crosses arms*

In all seriousness, I do cross the line sometimes, I know this well, but its usually because I've tried helping the person and they still don't get it and want to agrue..thus me getting heated. I'll try to keep in mind that being rough with them isn't going to help, although thats going to be hard to keep in mind.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Alright Blue, your cool, yeah I just kinda overreacted because I got mad that I thought you were trying to boss people around. You are cool though, and you spend a lot of time posting in these boards. Sorry dude, I just got kinda mad. I'll calm down, and you said you'll try to be a lil less angry towards noobs. It's cool dude. I hope your not mad.

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
I WAS mad when I read your insults toward me which had no base but I do get where you came from as far as the bashing goes. I bash noobs like I get paid or it, I'll try to limit myself or go abit easier unless they absolutely must be bashed, which some really need it for things to click in their brain sometimes.

I do try to help, like me still helping mood despite me and him fighting so much, and telling nes noob to message me to not get through all this spam. Don't undermind me by badmouthing me when I do, do quite alot for these boards, and I take pride that I'm helping because I want this place to get better.

Long as you don't blauntly insult me, feel free to express your opinion. I've got no poblem with you, as you're a good marth board regular. I'm not mad anymore considering we both got heated for no good reason and we both see that.

I can take constructive crits decently well but moreso I need anger management lol.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
I place mood4foods Marth at Cactuar level.
No offense meant towards m4f, but no. :laugh:

Also

That said Cactuar has done his fair share of noob bashing and I have cut loose every once and awhile. It happens to the best of us. You can only read so many noob/spam threads before you crack even just a little bit.
Noob bashing is one of my favorite activities. It is probably higher on my priorities than actually helping people. But then again, when I do give advice, it is always correct and unbiased, making Cactus-advice top tier.

*spoiler*When Cactus gives advice, pay attention and remember it.*/spoiler*

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
Rune, don't make emblem lord and I epic battle you then seal you away for hundreds of years only for you to break free and seek revenge in a sequal.

side-note: A cactus is a natural born player at smash, also, can hold large amounts of water in times of drought, making it an excellent traveler while going to tourneys.

So emblem, if you're thirsty on a road trip, stab cactuar and get a glass of water.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
First off, you do not own these boards by any means, there are a lot of active members here, most of which give more advice than you, and better. For example, SonicWave, and he is always nice to people, unlike you.

I'm nice to people because I'm naturally a nice guy and I think being nice to people earns some respect (obviously). It does get a little aggrivating to see the same topics over and over, but I just remember that even though a new person is posting the same question, a new person is posting the question. I don't want to immediately bash on him because I like to make nice first impressions and I don't want to repel new smashers. Bluedeath takes a more tough love approach and I respect that.

I haven't really had that many chats with Bluedeath personally, but I think it's a safe bet to say he has more experience than I do (well, maybe not against Fox and Falco. I mean, I do play against Colbol and Dashizwiz at every gigabits. Even then I bet he has played some good Foxes and Falcos too, I just have the advantage of living in "the technical state") He gives good advice when he's trying to help people.

I'm not trying to bash you Jesiah TEG, it's just not fair to compare me to Bluedeath because he's been here longer. I'm flattered by the Honorable Mention though.

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
Sonic wave, I hold you high on the community listing too, mainly because I like people who can answer some of the questions and save me a headache because I do tend to get abit bothered by the same old ****...but arcnatural is trying to teach me how I can be harsh without crossing the line in the topics so meh lol...but you're pretty cool..moreso now that you said you like my approach about things, god bless you lol. But been here longer? Your join date is before mine Sonic.

Tough love approach? I suppose thats fitting.

Alot of members chipped in, including sonic, in helping answer questions on the Q and A thread, seeing that makes me happy.

and thanks for the compliments, me and emblem talked about how you play shiz before once or twice.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
You didn't hear me the first time? I'll say it again!

MARTH WILL BE GONE FOREVERRRRRR!
You realize that you're in a marth forum right?

You also realise that as long as there's more than 1 FE rep then Marth is in right?

Get out of here Marth hater. Everytime I've given you a logical arguement for Marth's return you just say that Marth is gay. You don't like Marth, but there's a lot of people who do, especially in this particular section.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
You didn't hear me the first time? I'll say it again!

MARTH WILL BE GONE FOREVERRRRRR!
I love conjectures, you love conjectures, without conjectures we might make less stupid statements.

Seriously, what makes you say that? Especially since the Falchion sword which Marth uses is still the Fire Emblem symbol.

Also, I might IM you some questions in the future blue.

Randizzle

Smash Ace
isn't it about time this thread got closed? i mean, the topic creater hasn't asked any questions for quite a few posts and no one has been posting anything on topic for a while.

so until then i guess it looks like it's a spam fest! yay!

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Marth summoned him... because he realized that Ike is coming around the corner to take his place!

Seriously, 4 more months.... why even worry so much about Melee when you're never going to play it again? Just relax... accept his DEATH!

I will play Melee still because I am crazy like that. :psycho:

If Marth isn't in the game (which I highly doubt), then I hope Ike is just as "gay" as Marth so you can feel bad about what you said. :p

Rune

Smash Lord
Randrizzle, don't you see this place needed a good bonding session?

Now everyone knows where they stand, and the bashing of noobs can commence without further interruption.

PS: Sandman, aren't you that silly guy who thinks forwardsmash is what makes Marth a great character?

Randizzle

Smash Ace
but i like noobs

i just don't like reading their posts or watching their vids that much. but they're always the most fun to MM or play in tournaments.

and the taunt is clearly what makes marth such a great character. ^____^ desu desu desu desu ^____^

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
you're joking confirm/deny
Why would I joke about such an amazing Marth?

I dare say who here can honestly say they didn't cream themselves thrice times before and after watching this video? M4F Marth was able to single-handily steal my virginity give it back and steal it again. It was 22222222222222 good.

Top Bottom