• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

marf....

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
Emblem, you went out of persona, get back in it!...we should make a thread like this in the "Free writing" parts of smashboards or something.

yes, like sonic said, similar to a comic.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
i'm like 45 minutes from the city...schweet

ah..what the heck

HOLYGA going at rune

wow, i'm only a little late

Rune

Smash Lord
Perhaps you can match emblem but lets be reasonable...

Me and Emblem?...

Not a chance.
Hahahar, worms. Your minds are simple, like double fairing a scrub.

Has it not dawned on you that it was never my intention to conquer? No, I will sleep in the comfort of the shadow, as I always have. But know this, I am ever watchful. Stray but a moment, and your punishment shall be great.

Rule this realm in my stead, or suffer the consequences.

Someone just has to make a comic of this. That would be Epic.
I happen to be pretty reasonable artist, but I have no clue who these new blokes sitting on my throne even are. ;P

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Hmph.

Fine then. Return to the world of darkness from whence you came. Your brethren await your return, I'm sure.

I will continue to watch over this world, but I know that I too will tire of this plane of existence one day.

Then I will make my journey to a higher level. But until that time, I shall watch over this place.

*Watches Rune fade into the Darkness before teleporting to my castle in the sky.

Rune

Smash Lord
I have no brethren, I ate them, 'cause I'm so **** mighty.

I will continue to watch over this world, but I know that I too will tire of this plane of existence one day.
And it's exactly THAT attitude I don't wanna see from you mister!

Anyway, how can you not know who I, the noob basher, bluedeath, and the all-knowing emblem lord are?
'cause I'm like, really old, and haven't checked here in agrflmb I mean... your existence matters about as much to me as a spot on my boot!

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
I was birthed in the primordial flames of this planet.

How did you know of this? That my skin was of the color of the purest gold flame?

Rune

Smash Lord
My eyes are lidless, to indicate my incredible wickedness. o_o

Seriously though, what happened around here after I left? Could someone bring me up to date? I'm a bit curious..

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
lol. I remeber you posting years ago when I visited the boards although I hadn't joined yet.

Well, nothing happened really. The Marth forums was full of spam and pointless reoccuring threads.

This went on for years.

Then I made several threads that talked about different aspects of his game as well as more up to date tricks/strategies for his current metagame.

Also made a Q and A thread to cut down on spam threads.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
There were notable people inbetween. But they all left because there were so many ignorant threads/people.

Mostly because the Marth and Roy forums were one forum back then.

Every few months an intelligent thread would pop up about Marth's metagame or a character match up, but they were eventually swallowed up by stupidity such as "Which color Marth do you use?"

It was shameful.

Rune

Smash Lord
Hmm, yeah, places like this need to be grabbed by the balls and held in place with an iron grip. Are the mods alive? Don't see them posting much.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
B-Will kept saying he would sticky my threads.

Hasn't happned yet. He doesn't really come here all that much.

Too be honest sometimes I wonder why I'm not a mod yet. I know plenty about the game. I'm an active player. The crew I belong to played an influential role in our states competitivness and helped get it back into the spirit of the game. NJ is alot better now because of events that we held including Bi-weeklies that were held in my mother's apartment. The crew I belong to is called TSA and I was once the second-in-command. Cactuar who is PA's number one player is also a member. The mod WarriorofZarona is the leader. TSA pretty much runs the tourney scene in NJ.

I have made several intelligent threads in this forum and the melee discussion.

My resume is friggin insane as you can see.

I'm also ranked 7th in my state and considered one of the most knowledgebale Marth players on the boards.

Rune

Smash Lord
Politics my friend, politics. Ah well, this place will all but die when Brawl comes out anyway.

You'd have my vote if it was still worth a dime. But yeah, they even stripped me of my backroom access, so I doubt anyone cares what I have to say.

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
B-will said the same to me.

I've went about, bashing noobs and giving above par advice, trying to clean up what emblem lord's topics don't fliter out.

Many beginner players hate me because of my...methods.

I either am very helpful and nice..or if you post idiotic questions/be a noob..I'm your worst enemy.

Emblem likes to refer to me as his creation as hes watched me change.

Rune

Smash Lord
Try making them feel small without calling them names. ;P

Keep fighting, I bet mods and stuff will be looked into again with the coming of Brawl, you'll get your chance to shine.

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
I usually do rune.

I go about giving very detailed critques and making sure the players that want to improve are looked after and helped. I want to see the marth community improve. Emblem has done alot but hes taking a breather now and I'm trying to pick up on my duties.

Rune

Smash Lord
That's the spirit lad, don't let stupidity prevail. <3

Speaking of beds though, mine is looking really tempting right now.. I'll see you punks later. *manly goodnight kiss*

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
What has the thread become? 0_o Man, I hope my Marth thread won't be full of spam. I need advice. I don't care how epic the spam is.

I would like to congratulate you all for the great spam.

To Mood. . . .. . .um play someone better and record the matches. That is all

Top Bottom