• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mango is going to fight M2k March 7th! feat. PC! Chu? Azen? KDJ? Cort?

Straight

Smash Journeyman
Mango actually ***** m2k twice in tournament. Once at pound and once at evo haha. So mango leads in tournament wins.

Zoap

Smash Master
i think it would be semi hilarious if something such as a snow storm prohibited m2k from attending and in turn killed everyones hopes

JFox

Smash Hero
For those of you that are perhaps thinkin about coming to this, you should totally do it! Mango bought tix on hotwire.com YESTERDAY, and they were only $250. This **** is def worth droppin $250 for.

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
I just realized that people with that superfriends sig havent been infracted yet due to the mods recent power trips.

Good ****

HugS™

Smash Lord
I just realized that people with that superfriends sig havent been infracted yet due to the mods recent power trips.

Good ****
Shhhhhhhh
We must preserve the old smashboards!

Anyways, m2k is nervous because he's got something to prove. For years he's been considered the best player in the world, and then this kid Mango comes and makes people question it. Mango is probably the only person who people can reasonably argue for being the best outside of m2k. I'm sure m2k doesn't like it.

Now, Mango is also nervous. That is because he isn't quite sure how to gauge the EC talent. He knows that the Socal talent right now is sub-par (no offense, but we all know it). He ***** so cal, but is it because he's been getting it easy? The main saving grace to this fact, is that the EC was also better than the WC back then, and we all know what happened at pound 3.

Should be interesting...

somiyah

Smash Journeyman
For those of you that are perhaps thinkin about coming to this, you should totally do it! Mango bought tix on hotwire.com YESTERDAY, and they were only $250. This **** is def worth droppin $250 for.
I'm assuming there's isn't going to be a live feed?

Hmm I wonder how long m2k's been getting back up to speed on melee.

darkatma

Smash Hero
this is gonna be amazing
Needs live feed

Watch m2k's gonna go sheik, I know it :D
and then the matches will devolve to sheik dittos
and then m2k will counterpick mewtwo against puff, and win

DanteFox

Smash Champion
Shhhhhhhh
We must preserve the old smashboards!

Anyways, m2k is nervous because he's got something to prove. For years he's been considered the best player in the world, and then this kid Mango comes and makes people question it. Mango is probably the only person who people can reasonably argue for being the best outside of m2k. I'm sure m2k doesn't like it.

Now, Mango is also nervous. That is because he isn't quite sure how to gauge the EC talent. He knows that the Socal talent right now is sub-par (no offense, but we all know it). He ***** so cal, but is it because he's been getting it easy? The main saving grace to this fact, is that the EC was also better than the WC back then, and we all know what happened at pound 3.

Should be interesting...
I completely agree. This is the best explanation of the situation. That was surprisingly unbiased as well, considering you're from socal. Hype level... rising....

Celph

Smash Journeyman
the only way mango won't 2 stock everyone is if he isn't playing seriously

and mango is so bored that i think he'll have to lose before he actually seriously tries

dumb

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
the only way mango won't 2 stock everyone is if he isn't playing seriously

and mango is so bored that i think he'll have to lose before he actually seriously tries

dumb
i was playing mango in friendlies at quakfest. i was up like 3 stocks, to his 1.

somebody yelled "oh wow kfc ur about to 3 stock mango"

mango laughed and then i never hit him for the rest of the game, and he won =]

Lovage

Smash Hero
i was playing friendlies with mangos falcon at pats
we were playing around and he was usually 1-2 stocking me

then he said he was gonna 3 stock me. i didnt think he could. so i tried really hard and did gay edge guards and stuff. and he 3 stocked me mid percent :(

mio

Smash Ace
The first time I played Mango at Pat's I was doing really good against him the first couple of stocks. He was like "omg I better not lose to a Luigi", and I was starting to think that I might actually be a decent melee player... and I was thinking that this Mango dude was all hype.

Then I got owned for 4 stocks straight and never played him again.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
This first time I played Mango was.... .. ........

OH YEAH! It was at S&C! I was lucky enough to play for like 3 hours straight at a Brawl tourney. He went Fox the whole time. That was such a **** day. He even said, "You're Peach is fast. It's pretty good"

<<<<333 Mango!

KikoMePlease

Smash Journeyman
It's the opposite for me. I'm positive mango's puff and falcon will **** all the EC spacies (except maybe cactuar. <_<')

and more worried about m2k's marth. Mango'd have to go sheik or something.
Yeah, Cactaur is soo freaking good vs Jiggs.

And Mew2King has been playing a looooot of Shiek recently, so I dunno :x

Top Bottom