• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mang0 fox!!!! is he the best fox in the world??

Ryucloud

Smash Journeyman
A Place Where *****s Are Real=Rhode Island BABY!!!
So after we all witness Mang0's fox go to work at Genesis 2 on Taj, Armada , and Hungry box i just can't shake the feeling that his fox is the best in the game. I know i was not the only one who thought it was weird for seeing a fox in grandfinals performing so well and even himself in the interview said that he considered his fox his best character. I know it was already known byy some people but I just want to give him his props and would like to hear the rest of the community opinions . And also i just hope it doesnt turn into another "since thats not his main that hes not the best with this character" like they did to his falco. His falco is unbeatable even immortal and ppl still ignore it and said they didnt think it the best because it was just mango . The thing i hate the most is when someone puts in alot of hardwork and doesnt get the recongniztion they deserve . But im preety sure when its comes to his fox this get thrown out the window.

Mang0 interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoSZfR6esW8

Mango vs Taj

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Omi9MyweC_I

Mango vs HBox

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLdlOpbLkS4

Mango vs Armada

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQ9c-2lAld4

Ryucloud

Smash Journeyman
A Place Where *****s Are Real=Rhode Island BABY!!!
That probably explains why no one put a thread talking about it Oops ahah :p and @ Zhu Yes dude me too cant wait for the videos XD but i just made this too see if people agree if mango fox is the best because i know with his falco and falcon they refused him the title because it wasnt his main

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
Mango's fox has been his best since 2008. He used to use the blue fox in a lot of West Coast tournaments. now he uses red fox. this is old LOL.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Mango's fox doesn't count... lol.

But seriously, Mango's fox is freaking amazing, and the crappy videos dont give it justice. You'll all crap your pants when you see game 2 of Mago vs Taj in losers.

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
When Mango first started smash his two mains where fox and Mario.

People tend to say Mango's fox doesn't count because he uses multiple characters.

SpeedyJ

Smash Journeyman
Mango has a freakin' amazing Fox! =D

Not trying to troll, but when did he stop using Jigglypuff? Loving his Fox @ Genesis 2 videos so no complaints here. :laugh:

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
He stopped using Jiggs forever ago ... still pulls it out sometimes to cheese people in teams though ~_~
Or like, Chudat on Brinstar I guess <_<

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
I still believe m2Ks is the best but its been awhile since hes used it and Mangos is still very good. lol just my beliefs
I dont think M2k is comfortable in most of Foxs matchups though... like he only uses him for Puff, sometimes Peach, and.... thats it???

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
he got 3-2'd by Hungrybox going all fox at Genesis 2. I think it's better than ever.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Falco=immoral.

Fox=amazing.

Therefore: Mango's Fox deserves more attention than his Falco.

Doser

Smash Ace
People who think Mango's fox isn't the best should be ignored because they obviously don't use their brain when picking who is the best. Saying Mango's characters don't count because he plays multiple characters makes absolutely no sense, if anything that should make it more incredible. The only person with a spacie that can currently compete with Mango is Dr. PP.

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
Looking cool is...cool.
Twould be nice if he knew how to di though.
yepp well if the melee scene grows down there then maybe he'll have more formidable opponents, not that roche and ghost aren't good, but they're no mango thats for sure.

Long live melee... and its international boost.

but back on topicc yeah Mango's da bes fox overall. Wonder how his dittos versus lucky go in friendlies at school

Acryte

Smash Ace
Mango's is the best but Dark's fox is the coolest hands down imo
Watching someone make bad decisions often because of flash and tunnel vision (less efficient play) is a lot more frustrating than watching mango **** and occasionally get too risky.

Dark is cool to watch but I get mad when people go super rushdown and overextend all the time

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
i still think Falco is his best. Taj is just good vs falco and bad vs fox, and Fox is a better choice against Jigglypuff and Peach (even tho his falco goes about 50/50 with armada and more than 50/50 with hbox). I would say he probably has the best Fox when he's playing his best though.

Chim

Smash Rookie
We should force Mango to main Pichu. Then he'd never get bored of Melee. ;o

Chim

Smash Rookie
All I meant was that since he hates losing so much, Pichu would keep him busy enough. xD

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
Watching someone make bad decisions often because of flash and tunnel vision (less efficient play) is a lot more frustrating than watching mango **** and occasionally get too risky.

Dark is cool to watch but I get mad when people go super rushdown and overextend all the time
I don't want to get too in depth with this topic. I feel that Dark would play more efficiently in tourney, but still do some of the amazing stuff that albeit risky, is pretty consistent for him.

And him going super aggro is how you learn better timing and learn to make faster decisions imo... but yeah not for serious performances or when money is on the line.

O and btw m2k, does mango's falco really go more than 50/50 against hbox's puff??? It doesn't seem that way in tournament, but I haven't really watched much of their friendlies..

Top Bottom