• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wizzerd

Smash Ace
Thanks, Hyper_Ridley. I can't believe I didn't notice the innuendo in Frosting... and about the Drain thing, oops. But I think Drain Beam actually didn't drain HP, so ha!

Darkslash

Smash Master
Sorry guys for my long term absence, but my computer got reformatted and I have no MS word. I finally finished the stats and I'm starting to type up the Nightingale. But from the looks of it, I may not be a good opposition..ohh well I'm just going to have to try my best.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
After thinking for a while, I have decided to drop my L moveset for the time being. It started to become boring and more like work instead of enjoyment. I have decided to start on my Sakurai moveset which, hopefully, will cause massive lulz. I'm sorry to dissapoint those who have been waiting for L.

Smady

Smash Master
Heh, the thread is going super slow right now. This is actually kind of good for me, I can catch up on some other movesets plus work on my Raiden - it's still coming!

Sakurai I bet will be epic.

Mythic02

Smash Journeyman
We Interrupt this program to bring you
Courage

“The Cowardly Dog”

[COLOR=”Purple”] Abandoned as a pup he was found by Muriel, who lives in the middle of Nowhere with her husband Eustace Baggs. But creepy stuff happen in Nowhere, and it’s up to courage to save his New Home.
Special Mechanic: Fear, Courage is always scared and gets more scared as the battle rages. Things influencing his fear includes attacks, his damage (5% damage gives you 1% fear), and even his opponents. Scary people like villains, metaknight, snake, captain falcon, Ike, and Dk will give him a boost of 10% Fear in the beginning. Friendly people like yoshi, peach, olimar, Kirby, Pikachu and Jigglypuff, make him lose 10% from the start. Everyone else doesn’t affect it. You can tell how scared he is by his idle stance.
• At 0-19% he will look back and forth.
• 20-39% he’ll have his hands up to his mouth while looking back and forth.
• 40-59% he’ll do everything previously mentioned and hop back and forth.
• 60-79% He pulls on his ears
• 80-99% He pulls on his ears while hopping back and forth.
• 100% He’ll put his hands over his eyes while peeking between his fingers.

He also gets faster and at the peek of his fear he can rival sonic. He gets stronger too. His jumps drastically improve. If you can build this up you can easily beat anyone.
The cons, Five seconds without attacking means he loses 5% fear, after that you get 1% per second. You don’t have to connect, but don’t stop attacking. Also, don’t keep using the same move. Stale move negation affects his fear to. The 5th time you use the same attack his fear level stops increasing because he is used to the move. After 6 attacks though his fear actually decreases by 2%. Doing 2 different attacks though will return the stale move back to normal. Dying obviously brings you to 0% fear. [/COLOR]

Stats:
Walking: 4/10 min. fear, 2/10 max. This stat decreases so courage can become more cautious.
Dashing: 7/10 min, 10/10 max. Courage is used to running away, the more scared he is the faster he goes.
Attack power: 3/10 min, 6/10 max. This is where you need fear. It changes courage from a bit below average to above average, helping those late kills.
Priority: 7/10, Courage has a lot of disjointed hitboxes because he isn’t the only one attacking. His enemies come and try to hurt him but instead hit his opponents.
Weight: 3/10, similar to Kirby, he’s kind of small.
Size:4/10 Courage comes up to mario’s nose and is slightly skinnier thaan Mario.
Traction: 7/10, Courage can’t afford to slip up and it surprisingly doesn’t change.
Attack Speed: 3/10-6/10, courage is a laggy character but gets faster as fear increases. It comes with having other people do your work.
Crouch: 8/10, similar to snake’s but courage a bit wider than snake.
Crawl: 6/10, Again like snakes, but slower.

Wall Cling: yes
Wall jump:Yes
Glide: No

A combo: Courage licks the opponent, for 2%. Holding it causes 1% for the next few hits. This is an attack you want to DI out of because after 3 seconds of licking the opponent is covered in drool. They have almost no traction and are a lot slower now. [+1 fear for every hit]

Dash attack: Courage rams into the opponent without losing speed. 5% and okay knock back. [+2 fear]

Tilts:
Forward A: Katz comes out with his giant hammer. Yeah, that’s going to hurt. 10% (total fear it’s 12%). It has a large hit box and it is a good finisher if you can work around the high lag. [+5 fear]
Up A: Snowman, Snowman comes out and shoots 4 icicles above courage. It only does 1% per hit but each hit has a 50% chance of freezing. [+2 fear]
Down A: Clutching toe. The clutching toe comes out and kicks anyone in front of courage for 8% (12% max fear) and very good knockback, all the lag is in the beginning.[+5 fear]

Smashes:
Forward A: The space chicken comes out behind courage. He aims a laser gun at courage but misses so it goes 2 bowsers in front of courage. It has exceptional lag but hits up to five times for 2-5%(3-6 max fear) each. It lasts a second then the lag kicks in. [+8 fear]

Down A: Courage crouches while he charges. After you let go the Were-mole comes out for 5%. After that he whirls around in a tornado for 5-10% (9-13 max fear)per hit. The knock back is just enough to prevent multiple hits. It normally covers all around courage but if you tilt in a direction the mole will go a bit further that way. It has a lot of ending lag with only a little start up if you don’t charge.[+8 Fear]

Up A: The Queen of the black puddle pops out and bites someone for 5%. The fun doesn’t stop there though. Charging increases her height but also increases how long you have to run. Each second you charge equals a second you can run. If you jump within the time limit right in front of you, the queen spits them out leading into any aerial or maybe even your Up A, if you shorthopped and fastfalled. This can lead into some interesting tactics. To make it more fun if someone reflects the witch, courage goes underwater but can control himself, it’s and interesting tactic in team attack. [+ 8 Fear]

Aerials:

Neutral: Shirley the Medium. Shirley comes out with her crystal ball and a mist circles around courage and Shirley. It does 3% per second but lasts for 3 seconds. After the first second you take control of courage again. [+ 3 Fear]
Backward: Dr. Vindaloo “M.D. Quack”. He pops out with a hammer saying, “Does this hurt?” It does 4% (6% max fear) [+0 Fear]

D-air: LeQuack, LeQuack pops in from behind courage and then says “Qu’est-ce que c’est” and pull out a bomb or anvil and drop it. You can hear him leave saying “You have not seen the last of “LeQuack!” The move does 8% (12% max fear) damage and will spike if it is an anvil but hit them up if it is a bomb. There is actually very little lag, but the voice makes it obvious what is about to happen so it can be hard to hit with.[+6 Fear]

F-air: Cajun Fox, Cajun Fox comes out with a frying pan. When he takes out the frying pan it has the potential to semispike like Game and Watches neutral B. If they aren’t spiked he’ll put them in his pan for 3 hits of 5% each. It’s inescapable but if some opponent tries to interrupt this they get sent into the pan and take the rest of the damage with the previous victim. [+4 fear]

U-air: General and Leutanent. The two come out and shout “FIRE!” while two cannons aimed upwards shoot. The cannonballs don’t go far and falls back down to explode on the two idiots. The cannonballs do 10% and minor knockback while the explosion does 5% and major knock back.[+5 fear]

Specials:

Neutral B: Scream, this is quite easily one of Courage’s best moves. It is a projectile and a kill/gimp move. The size of the sound waves are equal to the length they have gone. At 0% fear it does 15% and goes the length of 2 bowsers but at 100% fear it does an unholy 30% and the length of 5 bowser’s. Unfortunately the farther it’s gone the less damage it does, so by the end of it’s length it only does half the damage. You can only do it once every 5 seconds so he can get his breath back. It has knockback equal to samus’s charge shot.[+15 fear]

Side B: Computer comes out and shocks anyone in front of Courage for 6% (10% max fear) and paralysis like in Zero Suit samus’s neutral B. Courage will stop for half a second to watch but courage can move and attack during most of this attack so he can act upon his opponents paralysis. [no fear gained]

Up-B: Ooga-Booga-Booga. Eustace comes out with his classic mask and Courage jumps up the height of Sonic’s spring jump. Courage can latch on to people in his way and then jump again using them as a footstool, attack for 2%(4% max fear) a hit, or attempt a suicide with whoever he grabbed onto. There is no helpless animation and courage is free to use any of his other moves. [+12 fear]

Down B: Dig, What?! A move courage does on his own? Yeah, courage starts digging and he finds a bone in it. It will leave a pitfall effect to anyone other than courage walking over it. The bone is like the homerun bat, but you can’t do a homerun. You can throw it or use it as a club though. And it is pretty strong. If you walk over the whole and crouch down you can hide yourself in it and take half damage if someone attacks you. If you press ‘A’ while in it you’ll jump up and bite who ever is there for 5% and okay knock back. [+0 Fear]

Final Smash: “The things I do for love.” Courage always ends up saving the day and this is no different. You see Muriel tied up in the middle of the stage. Courage goes back to 0% fear but is at the strength of 200% fear and he takes no knock back. This lasts for 20 seconds and Courage at the end of this appears next to Muriel and cuts her loose ending the Final smash.

Grab Game!

Grab: Courage will jump and bite them on their head. He moves slightly forward for a regular grab and goes very far with a dash grab. He stops once he comes in contact with someone. He can go off stage and if he comes in contact you can potentially suicide footstool jump or attack with a and you jump back wards while they go away from the stage and get 5%.

Grab Attack: They’re in your mouth, what else will happen? He bites for 2% (4% max fear) and he does it quickly.

Forward throw: Courage flosses his teeth and gets them stuck in it. He start twirling them like a lasso and eventually lets go. They are still tied up for two seconds so you can act upon this. They get 6% (9% max fear) and good knockback.

Up throw: Eustace pops out and scares Courage with his mask. Courage gets scared and throws his opponent up. Eustace starts laughing and the move ends. 6% (10% max fear) and purely vertical knock back. This can be easily followed up with up B to regrab. [+ 8 fear]

Back throw: Mecha Courage comes out and throws the opponent backwards to show Courage that he’s better. Courage gets mad and throws Mecha Courage at the opponent. Di lung is laughing at courage until courage nearly hits him with mecha courage. Di lung then shouts “Watch where you’re going you Foo’” 5% for the throw 5% for mecha courage. [+3 fear]

Down throw: Courage lays the opponent down then lifts his rear leg up and then… Oh my! That’s just nasty, I guess they looked like a fire hydrant. At least you can’t actually see the stream unless you try tilting the camera. Eww, 8% damage and they just lay there like snake’s down throw.

Situational

Get up attack: Courage stick’s his tongue out like a propellor and raises himself up with it. 2% per hit and 10 hits. The opponent will usually only get hit by 3 or 4 though.

100% Get up: Space chicken shoots a laser at courage and Courage pops up holding his butt which got hit. The laser does 6% [+2 fear]

Ledge attack: Courage climbs up and licks anyone near him. 4% damage.

100% ledge: Courage digs through the stage and appears a battlefield platform away from the ledge. Only does 2% but it’s good for getting past opponents.

Stances:

Idle stance was already explained.
Walking- Courage slowly walks on 2 legs.
Dashing- Courage runs on all four legs
Sleeping- Courage curls up and you see ZZZ above him.
Dizzy- Courage has a bump on his head with stars around him. He has a big grin while this happens.
Ledge- Courage just hangs on with both hands and occasionally looks down.
Trip-Courage faceplants into the Ground.

Taunts-
Up- Courage Flosses his teeth, including inside his cavity.
Side- Courage says “The things I do for love”
Down- Courage says” Something smells fishy or my name is ____, and it’s not” Random words will pop up in this taunt.

Trophies-
Muriel

Eustace

Katz

Cajun Fox

Space chicken

Lequack

Stage- The Farm

It’s on ground Like Luigi’s Mansion. You can play, on the roof, the edge of the roof, and the ground. Also all of courage’s enemies attack on this stage. Each One boosts Courage’s fear.

Win pose-
-Courage has a huge grin then his teeth all fall out.
-Courage is seen sleeping on muriel’s rocking post.
-Courage starts taking a bow.

Lose pose-
-Courage claps, but acts scared of the winner.

SSE Role- Courage is scared and ends up bumping into luigi in his first cutscene. They both get scared and jump but see how they are both scared and trust each other. Then the waddle dee comes up and scares both of them. King Dedede hits courage with the hammer and luigi tries fighting dedede off. It doesn’t work and luigi gets turned into a trophy too. It continues this way until Bowser raids Dedede’s mansion. One of the koopa troopa’s turns courage back to normal. Bowser gets angry and starts to attack Courage. Courage starts to run away but then sees Luigi and Peach and stays to help. You fight as Courage at max fear to fight Bowser. Whatever the outcome, Bowser finds his gun and turns Courage into a trophy. Courage left his button off though and Luigi has to find courage and revive him later. The rest plays normally.

Events-
Scaredy Cats
Play as: Courage and Luigi
Against: Bowser and Ganon
Stage: The Farm
Conquer your fear against the scariest of opponents

Snake Codec-
Snake-Haha, I can’t tell whether I’m facing a Dog or a Scaredy Cat.
Otacon- Very Funny Snake. That’s Courage.
Snake- Ironic Name, huh?
Otacon- Not really, Courage is scared but he’s gone up against opponent’s as tough as yours to save his master, Muriel.
Snake- He’s going to have to do a lot better than that to stop me.
Otacon- He uses his fear, everytime you scare him he gets stronger.
Snake- I guess I’ll just make this quick.

Mythic02

Smash Journeyman
So, I'm hoping it's a bit better than my last moveset, if you have any tips on how to improve I'd like to hear it.

aeolous

Smash Apprentice
The main thing you need is more description for your attacks. First of all, almost all of your attacks involve another character from the show, and we may not know what they all look like if we don't watch the show. (i.e. what the hell is a clinging toe?) Second of all, the attacks themselves often lack vital detail. For example, your forward tilt. How big is Katz? What does he look like? (yes, you have his picture in the trophies section, but the reader hasn't gotten that far yet.) Where does he pop out in relation to Courage? What does he do with the hammer? Just how giant is this hammer? Is the hammer the hitbox, or is Katz? By large hitbox, do you mean long forward range, or wide vertical range? Is the high lag at the beginning of the move, or the end, or both? Stuff like that. Perhaps a lot of these moves are taken directly from the show, but keep in mind that not everyone will be familiar with every little nuance of it.

The other thing is organization. You have purple headers that separate tilts from smashes, etc., but everything else is kind of just a wall of white text. Try bolding, different font sizes, or colors for the names of the moves to make it clear where one ends and the next begins, and to make it easier to find a particular move.

Tl;dr- needs way moar detail, and make it prettier.

Also, try not to double post. It's generally unnecessary.

EDIT: Oh, hi, PPL. Didn't see you there.
This is how to not double post.
:bee:

Kris121

Smash Journeyman
Nice one PPL. First set almost done. EXTRAS are gonna take awhile. Also DAG NABBIT what can murrays aerials be!!

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
LAWLZ!!! DOUBLE POST!!! n00b.

Anyway, It's an OK set at a glance, but it needs MOAR *shot* It needs more explanation on the moves. Again, an OK set. Not great, but OK.
That was clearly the correct way to respond.

Anyway, I enjoyed that moveset, although some of it could use more detail, and the layout needs a bit of work.

The fear mechanic is cool, and really fits Courage's character, and his attacks are cool.

As others have said, with more detail this could be a great set :bee:.

Tornadith

Smash Journeyman
*Sends Sundance _______________ on __________ Day,

The Trophy Master

Smash Journeyman
*Sends Sundance an orange elephant on Chirstmas, a
I cannot add a lot on what the others said mythic, your moveset is great, and very revelant to the character. Add details and it'll be super great!

Guys, I must admit, I didn't stop saying I worked a bit on Birdon, mah Story Mode and the Review during the two last weeks. But I didn't do anything... :( But, let's get to work right now! No time to lose! Anyways, I won't be as slow as that for other Story Mode chapters and for other movesets. Don't worry! :p ( I'm actually working on Zass' review! )

PPL, first, don't respond like that, cause it reflects your old personality. We don't want to see you being banned this time, and I don't think you want either. Do efforts, cause we know you can.

Guys, does any of you know the Diablo series? I guess so cause of some of you knowing Wartcraft but, anyways, do you know it. I would do a moveset for either Tyrael, or Diablo. Can't decide.

half_silver28

Smash Ace
Hey, is it usually better to add Assist trophies, etc?
you should only add assist trophies, bosses, stages, etc if you really want to. They definitely wont have that big of an effect on how your movesets are seen. They'll still be judged mostly on their originality, move detail, playstyle and organization. If you like the character/series that you're making a set for enough that you want to include those kinds of extras, go for it. :bee:

& an update on my upcoming sets... I've got many of the moves already planned out for both M. Bison and Cammy, although neither of them are gonna get posted anytime soon. xp

aeolous

Smash Apprentice
Extras are usually a nice touch, but definitely not necessary. They're probably the most likely to get skipped over by casual readers, and they have very little effect on the placing of a set. On the other hand, they can be a good way to express your creative capabilities in a way other than the moveset itself. So, kind of like what half_silver said, if you want to do it, definitely, if you don't, then don't worry about it.

Trophy_Master: I've heard of Diablo, but know very little about it. I know it's a pretty popular game/series, so I'm sure there will be a few appreciative fans here.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Guys, does any of you know the Diablo series? I guess so cause of some of you knowing Wartcraft but, anyways, do you know it. I would do a moveset for either Tyrael, or Diablo. Can't decide.
I know the Diablo series very well except for the newest installment which I haven't played. Honestly, I would rather recommend you finishing up your current plans than rather make more and more of them. I dropped a big chunk of my own plans due to me not really having too much motivation... and I don't even know if I will finish those I have listed there (outside of Eggman and Rail as I have them pretty much started already).

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Seriously, why don't people think planning movesets through. Many people have dropped planned movesets as they had so many movesets in their wallet or something, and realised that there is so much movesets you can do before a time limit.
Remember how I only made like 5 plans? That was an APPROPIATE TARGET, people who thought they could do something like 10+ movesets should've thought it through. Plus, if you finished the 5 or something sets with enough time, you can either make another one, or make one (if manz are staying) for the next tournament.

So TtM, I recommend you NOT to do a Diablo character thing, you already have quite a lot of sets planned already, also having to do the SM and reviews. Just take one moveset at the time, then you naturally won't feel as pressured as you would.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community

Wow! It seems the Dark Lord of the Sith has joined the brawl! Now with 100% more kittens! Incredibly powerful and slow the Master of the Force is a something to be reckoned with!​

A: Vader does a basic slash 5%
AA: Vader does a slash from the opposite 7%
AAA: Vader takes his lightsaber above his head and brings it down n hie opponent 8% Will ko at high damages

Ftilt: Vader does a slice on his the opponents chest: 12% Slight lag and can KO 110%

Utilt: Does a slash above his head. 11% Can be used to chain up combos.

Dtilt: Kitty Vader takes out a kitten and pets it. Heals 1%.

Prone attack; Stands up and does a spining slash 5% Not much here

Ledge attack: Hops up and does a quick slash 4% Not much here

Nair: Kitty Vader takes out a ball of yarn and plays with it good range around Kitty Vader does 13% okay knockback

Fair: Does a forward slash 15% Pretty powerful with some lag. Can leave Vader open to attacks.

Bair: Quickly turns around and slashes with his lightsaber 11% Slightly faster then his fair less powerful though. Less lag and quicker recovery.

Dair: Blasts oponents down with a Force blast 20% Very effective meteor smash. Not a large hit box

Fsmash: Lifts his lightsaber above his head slams it down as hard as he can similar to Ike's: 21%-40% if charged enough can KO at 40% Very powerful, Lag after it is done.

Dsmash; Takes out a litter box and pees into it does 16% good knockback very laggy

Usmash Kitty Vader takes out a mouse and swings it over his head for 13% and above average knockback then eats it 2 heal 1%

B Does a quick Force push. Decent range and knockback. 8%-11%

>B Throws his lightsaber. Has the range of the range of the Falcon kick. 14%-19

V B Sits on the ground then gets up to reveal a baby kitten. The baby kitten will go about the stage and work like a waddle dee. Kitty Vader can have as many baby kittens out as he wants and they take 30 seconds to expire.

^B: throws his lightsaber digannonoly from his postion and leaps up there. 9% damage. Lightsaber has to contact with the opponent.

Grab: Pummel Does a force choke attack 2% each

Fthrow: Levitates his opoonent and throws his lightsaber at the opponent. 8%

Bthrow; Scratches victims eyes out with kitty claws 13%

Uthrow: tosses his opoonent up and Force chokes them 11%

Dthrow: slams his opoonents down with the Force 10%

^taunt: Evil laugh

>taunt: Meows

Down taunt: Says "You dont know the power of the power of the Dark Side"

Victory 1: :You were to weak to face we."
Victory 2: "Dont underestimate the power of the Force."
Victory 3:" I find your lack of faith disturbing."

Defeat: Stares at opponent with arms crossed.

Codec: I dont know a good codec

Final Smash: Vader extends out his arms and kittens come out of his armor in all directions like Mario’s final smash but more powerful and faster and with kittens

lolololol

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Sorry guys for my long term absence, but my computer got reformatted and I have no MS word. I finally finished the stats and I'm starting to type up the Nightingale. But from the looks of it, I may not be a good opposition..ohh well I'm just going to have to try my best.
Dude I'm writing up my move set on fricking NotePad.

You just need to use BBCode markup, maybe check your work in a preview window every so often, and you're good.

On that note, I'm trying to make one of the settings in IoG work for a stage, but there's small problems with each one, and I hate adaptation decay.

It's one of the few extras I think I could do... plus there's IoG's awesome soundtrack which I want to include. Angkor Wat, mostly. So sick... :love:

EDIT: Oh, does anyone have any links to the *lore* of Soul Blazer or the other games in that series? I've been trying to research Freedan (Snake codec call) but I have absolutely zero.

Baloo

Smash Ace
lololololololol@MW

lololololololol@Smashbrosmike

lololololololol@Baloo

Baloo did something dumb.

Baloo added yet another moveset to his list.

This moveset is M3 Enemies.

Anyways, the cowardly dog is good, but MOAR DETAIL!!!!!!1111

Wizzerd

Smash Ace
Okay, I'm working as much as I can on Medli, but I've barely made progress. LOL@ Darth Vader.

UserShadow7989

Smash Journeyman
I personally save my movesets to new text documents, just use whatever works. I haven't been able to make any headway with my sets, since my computer got hit by a nasty trojan/virus ten days ago. Thankfully, the documents and everything I need survived, but I haven't gotten my firewalls back up so I'm stuck with my Wii and my mother's laptop for internet browsing.

However, I have made some edits to both my posted movesets over the course of the week and a half. The Three Stooges have only minor changes, but Revolver Ocelot's color scheme is no longer the eye burner it was. I'm trying to think of another color to use for Revolver Ocelot other then grey (The closest color to gunmetal grey available.) to spice it up, but the only fitting color that I've found other then grey is the eye burner, sandy brown.

Sun-Wukong

Smash Journeyman
I just read the King K. Rool move set, kudos Master Warlord. "A King, crouch? Much less crawl? ARE YOU MAD?" Reveolver Ocelot was great too, UserShadow7989. maybe even, dare I say, Super Vote worthy. From one MGS fan to another, you may want to check out my Snake with nothing but a box move set from MYM4. It's nowhere near as good as your move set, but it's worth a laugh.

Also, I'm currently working on my first move set for the 5th competition, Dante and Randal! This time, I'm not posting it until it's finished.

Tanookie

Smash Journeyman
*sends Sundance a leather harness on Dragon Apprec
Yeah, just so people don't think I'm dead...

We had a six-hour layover getting back from New York (and about a nine-hour one going up there) but it especially sucked on the way back because Laguardia Airport is disgusting. Anyway, I've got an ***load of makeup work and so I've been working on that. Not to mention I have rehearsal tomorrow afternoon and Friday. I've got a bit of time right now, so I'll probably try to finish up Sil'fer's review, but in the meantime, don't expect too much from me.

@ Wiz: HELLZ YEAH! I'm so excited for this set!

Twilight-Emblem

Smash Apprentice
There are only so many movesets you can do before a time limit. Remember how I only made like 5 plans? That was an APPROPIATE TARGET, people who thought they could do something like 10+ movesets should've thought it through.
1. Yes
2. I know I thought it through. I'm focusing on one at a time, adding stuff to others if an idea really jumps at me. I've also got half the sets in a seperate folder, waiting for the "Active" sets to be completed.

3. Kitty Vader=WTF Character

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Leon Powalski

Leon Powalski is a member of the mercenary team, Star Wolf. He is known as a cold-blooded assassin, and is usually portrayed as being stubborn. Additionally, Leon has been with Star Wolf even during his days with the Venom army. Therefore he shows a lot of respect for Wolf O'Donnell; he talks about Wolf during one of the Lylat Cruise conversations in Brawl. Throughout his appearances in the Star Fox series, Leon has always targeted Star Fox member Falco Lombardi. It's likely that those two have some sort of rivalry that occurred during their past lives.
-------------------
Playstyle

Being an assassin, Leon features a series of killer moves to knock his opponents off balance. He's a well balanced fighter with average power and defense. He also falls quickly, which makes him a tough target to hit. However, this can work against Leon at times.

Some of Leon's features include a blaster that can charge up. He even has a sneaky attack method that can baffle opponents. Also, you better run once Leon gets into his Wolfen, or else you're toast.

Overall, Leon has some unique attack methods, but it's important to realize that he's not that great at making fast KOs. Therefore, the player would have to rack up damage quickly and then finish off the opponent if he/she expects to win.
-------------------
Stats

The stats shown below are from a scale of 1 to 5.

1: Poor
2: Fair
3: Good
4: Very Good
5: Excellent

Attack Strength: 3
Shield Strength: 3
Walking Speed: 3
Running Speed: 4
Jump Height: 4
Mid-air Jump Height: 4
Aerial Speed: 3
Descent Speed: 4
Recovery: 3
Weight: 3
-------------------
Standard Attacks

neutral: Leon performs a punch with his left fist. Does up to 3% damage. He'll then follow with a punch with the right fist. Does up to 3% damage. Leon then finishes the combo with a swift swing from his tail. Does up to 5% damage. Attack speed is relatively fast, but the knockback is minimal. Range is up to 2 feet.

f-tilt: Leon extends his right leg to attack his opponent. It's relatively similar to Ganondorf's f-tilt, but is less powerful, dealing up to 7% damage. Attack speed is average. Range is up to 2 feet.

u-tilt: Leon leaps up with his right leg risen. The attack will send opponents flying upwards, and deals up to 6% damage. Attack speed is average, but is laggy afterwards. Range is up to 2 feet.

d-tilt: Leon extends his tail and spins to sweep the opponent off his/her feet. Does up to 6% damage, and is pretty quick in execution. Though it's pretty laggy in the end. Range is up to 2.5 feet.

dash: Leon thrusts his body at the opponent to inflict damage. Does up to 6% damage, and has low knockback. Range is up to 2 feet.
-------------------
Smash Attacks

f-smash: Leon attacks the opponent hard with two kicks. The first kick has a set knockback and only does 5% damage. The second kick however, has variable knockback, and does up to 13% damage uncharged, while doing up to 21% damage when fully charged. Attack speed is relatively slow, and Leon leaves himself open for about half a second before executing his second kick. Therefore, it's possible to counter the attack before it's finished. Range is up to 2.5 feet.

u-smash: Leon does a strong flip kick that'll easily send opponents flying upwards. Does up to 12% damage uncharged, but can do up to 20% damage when fully charged. Attack speed is average, and its range is up to 2 feet.

d-smash: Leon sticks out his tongue and sweeps the area around him, sending opponents flying upwards. Does up to 12% damage uncharged, but can do up to 21% damage when fully charged. Attack speed is moderately slow, and its range is up to 2.5 feet.
-------------------
Aerial Attacks

n-air: Leon extends his left leg out, damaging players during the process. Can also be referred to as a "Sex Kick." Does up to 10% damage, and executes rather quickly. Range is up to 2 feet.

f-air: Leon performs an aerial kick with his right leg, damaging players along the way. Does up to 6% damage, and knockback is minor. Range is up to 2 feet.

b-air: Leon does a reverse kick with his left leg. It packs more power than the f-air, dealing up to 11% damage to opponents. Range is up to 2.5 feet.

u-air: Leon does a headbutt with his head. Does up to 9% damage, and its range can be up to 1.5 feet.

d-air: Leon dives down with his left leg extended. Not too different from ZSS's d-air, but sends foes flying sideways. Does up to 12% damage, and range is up to 2.5 feet.
-------------------
Special Attacks

standard - Charge Blaster: Leon takes out his blaster and starts to charge it up. The longer the special move button is held, the more power is built up. Release the button to fire an energy blast from the blaster. Leon can move while charging his blaster, but he can't store the energy in it. The energy ball's size is affected by the amount of energy built up in the blaster. When released at full power, the blast can deal up to 26% damage. The range of the attack can be up to 7 feet.

side - Assassin Strike: Leon turns invisible for one second and then zips forward, damaging anyone in his way. Attack does up to 7% damage, and its range can be up to 4.5 feet. Plus, unlike Fox's Fox Illusion, it's a bit harder to see coming.

up - Chameleon Booster: Leon activates his jet pack and flies at the direction that the Control Stick is tilted. Attack does repeated damage, with the last hit delivering the most knockback. Attack can deal up to 1% damage per hit, with the last hit dealing up to 8% damage. Range is up to 4.5 feet.

down - Reflector: Leon activates his Reflector, repelling projectiles heading his way. Unlike Wolf's Reflector however, Leon's can send foes flying upwards if activated directly at them. Attack range is up to 2 feet.
-------------------
Other Attacks

Ledge Attack (<100% damage): Leon gets up and kicks the opponent. Does up to 6% damage.

Ledge Attack (100%+ damage): Leon gets up slowly and strikes his opponent with his tail. Does up to 5% damage.

Floor Recover: Leon spreads his feet, damaging opponents in his way. Does up to 5% damage.
-------------------
Grabs & Throws

grab: Leon tries to grab with his left hand. Grab range is up to 1.5 feet.

attack: Leon does a headbutt on the opponent. Does up to 2% damage.

f-throw: Leon does a kick on the opponent, sending him/her flying diagonally. Does up to 6% damage.

b-throw: Leon throws the opponent backwards and fires a shot from his blaster. Throw does up to 4% damage, with the blaster dealing an additional 5% damage.

u-throw: Leon hurls the opponent upwards and shoots him/her with his blaster. Throw does up to 4% damage, with the blaster dealing an additional 5% damage.

d-throw: Leon lays the opponent down and then attacks with a strong blast from his blaster. Does up to 10% damage.
-------------------
Final Smash

Wolfen: Leon gets into his Wolfen and flies off. The screen will then display crosshairs. Press the attack button and Leon will fire a laser at where the crosshairs are positioned. The laser can deal up to 20% damage, and has good knockback. However, it takes Leon's Wolfen 2 seconds to reload another laser shot. After about 10 seconds, Leon's Wolfen will fly through the spot that the crosshairs are positioned, damaging anyone in its path. Also, like the Dragoon item, anyone hit by the Wolfen will be KO'd instantly, regardless of damage. After this, the Final Smash will end and Leon will drop back onto the stage.
-------------------
Battle Entrance

Leon jumps out of his Wolfen.
-------------------
Taunts

/\ taunt: Leon does an evil chuckle.

<> taunt: Leon does a taunting gesture and says, "Come and get me!."

\/ taunt: Leon looks at the screen and says, "I'm the great Leon."
-------------------
Pros

Leon's offense and defense is well balanced.

Leon's running is above average.

Leon falls fast, which makes it tough for opponents to KO him vertically.

Leon's Final Smash can be deadly when used right.
-------------------
Cons

Leon lacks a good method for KOing opponents. Most of his KO methods involve his specials or smash attacks.

Leon's grabs and throws are rather weak overall. The opponent would have to have over 300% damage before any of the throws can make a KO.

Leon's recovery is rather predictable, and relatively easy to counter.

Falling speed makes Leon vulnerable to combos and chain grabs.
-------------------

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
*facepalm*

DO NOT POST INCOMPLETE MOVESETS.
If you do, you will recieve a negative vote on this incomplete moveset.

Not to mention that noone cares if you post "I finished the aerials on XY *link*", because noone cares for incomplete movesets in the first place.

We've decided to now punish a posting of incomplete movesets, because they won't be accepted into the list anyway, and could be considered previews.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
*facepalm*

DO NOT POST INCOMPLETE MOVESETS.
If you do, you will recieve a negative vote on this incomplete moveset.

Not to mention that noone cares if you post "I finished the aerials on XY *link*", because noone cares for incomplete movesets in the first place.

We've decided to now punish a posting of incomplete movesets, because they won't be accepted into the list anyway, and could be considered previews.
So the instant an incomplete moveset is posted, it's completely ignored? Boy the rules sure have gotten harsh lately.

Does this mean that I have to repost the moveset when it's completed? If I recall, you're not allowed to post the exact same moveset twice in one thread.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Boy, what we mean is that you SHOULDN'T HAVE POSTED IT IN THE FIRST PLACE, INCOMPLETED THAT IS! Reposting the set is against the rules. People don't pay attention to links to the moveset anyway, so what you did was lose-lose.

P.S: U Liek mai slitly edited avitar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom