• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
We've finished submissions, voted, and had the results, actually.

So... We're done here. Basically everybody's just chillin' spamming and making icons until we can get MYM 4 started up.
Fix'd. :bee:

@Master Warlord:
Aw crud, that sucks. =/

I would offer you my second Freeloader and my Japanese version of Brawl, but you most likely have your Wii updated and, not to mention that my J-Brawl is actually bricked (which it was since I unpacked it to begin with. Urrr).
Edit: And I actually like having J-Brawl. It's good to show off. |3

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Can anyone tell me how to hide text?
Depends on how hidden you want it...

You could always just spoiler something by putting (spoiler) and (/spoiler) tags around it, obviously with [] instead of (), though.

Or you could make the text black with a (color=black) tag, ending with a (/color) tag. Once again, [] instead of () to make it work.

But if you're being super secretive, you'll definintely try a (color=202020) tag...

Gryphon

Smash Journeyman
Depends on how hidden you want it...

You could always just spoiler something by putting (spoiler) and (/spoiler) tags around it, obviously with [] instead of (), though.

Or you could make the text black with a (color=black) tag, ending with a (/color) tag. Once again, [] instead of () to make it work.

But if you're being super secretive, you'll definintely try a (color=202020) tag...
OR you can do this:

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
The kind where you don't even know there's text unless you highlight it. Not the spoiler.
Do you just match the color with the background? I could've sworn somebody did this.

edit- lol. I totally missed that, Kibble. I now know, and yes I was super secretly talking about that.

D

Deleted member

GOOD NEWS: My SSE is going great, with only one more chapter, and an endgame (so that's 2 more updates,) and the next chapter is going to be posted tomorrow and Endgame should be posted on Friday or Saturday.

BAD NEWS: I'm not good at making a True Dracula boss...........I'm already going to borrow MasterWarlord's Night Terror boss, and going to ask Christopher Lionheart if i could borrow his Ashera boss from his Geoffrey moveset (though Ashera ain't going to be there for long.) Since I’m such a lazy b astard, I'm not good at making a True Dracula boss (though don't worry....he ain't the final boss). I need one of the following things:

1) Someone is going to let me borrow there True Dracula boss for my SSE

2) Someone gives me good information about this boss, but unfortunately, SSE is going to be delayed to Sunday to finish.

3) Everyone won't mind that I’m lazy and i just put something like, "INSERT TRUE DRACULA BOSS HERE"

Anyone?

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
GOOD NEWS: My SSE is going great, with only one more chapter, and an endgame (so that's 2 more updates,) and the next chapter is going to be posted tomorrow and Endgame should be posted on Friday or Saturday.

BAD NEWS: I'm not good at making a True Dracula boss...........I'm already going to borrow MasterWarlord's Night Terror boss, and going to ask Christopher Lionheart if i could borrow his Ashera boss from his Geoffrey moveset (though Ashera ain't going to be there for long.)
Borrow whatever you need. Just say that I made it. =)

And aren't you going to make a epilogue chapter? It would kind of suck to not know what happens to everyone.

Oh and on the topic of SSE's, my MYM 4.0 SSE will be a direct sequel to this one.

And here are guidelines for the use of SSE's in 4.0.:

1. All SSE's must be kept in a user blog. (You can also use the blog to condense your signature by linking all of your movesets in it.)

2. No posting chapters in the thread or holding character auditions in the thread.

3. If I remember correctly, you can request to have a link to your SSE in the front page of the thread.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Borrow whatever you need. Just say that I made it. =)

And aren't you going to make a epilogue chapter? It would kind of suck to not know what happens to everyone.

Oh and on the topic of SSE's, my MYM 4.0 SSE will be a direct sequel to this one.

And here are guidelines for the use of SSE's in 4.0.:

1. All SSE's must be kept in a user blog. (You can also use the blog to condense your signature by linking all of your movesets in it.)

2. No posting chapters in the thread or holding character auditions in the thread.

3. If I remember correctly, you can request to have a link to your SSE in the front page of the thread.
Miserable Little Pile of Secrets had no epilougue.

TAKE THAT!

HOLD IT!

. . .It probably would've been a good idea, but I already gave everybody screen time with something similiar for when Dracula finds them, and didn't wanna do something like that for every character again. I guess I'll do it for my MYM 4 SSE though.

D

Deleted member

Suhweet. Thanks Chris.

So it's alright if i borrow that True Dracula as well? Sorry, don't really know much about a "True" Dracula.......i'll throw in whatever i can. Though i might steal some parts from Warlord's SSE.

And yeah....i'll do a epilouge as well, but that means that there is going to be 3 updates, and the thread closes like next week i think? Looks like i'm going to be RREEEEAAAALLLLLLLLLLYYYY BUSY.......Worst case scenario: Though if i do run out of time and haven't finished up the SSE, i'll do the last updates in the social group.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Oh hai thar gaiz. I hate Tuesdays, I always miss so much.

...On second thought, not so much. That's already awesome, Junahu. Already.

Cheap_Josh: I'm just including Street Perförmer's head, yeah, If you wanna whip up a full picture, I'd greatly appreciate it. One for the CEO would be even better, yes?

Ugh... why must Moria be sooo big? ... I guess I'll stick him farther into the background, where his small size can be explained away by him being farther from the camera.

pensfan728

Smash Apprentice
Ugh... why must Moria be sooo big? ... I guess I'll stick him farther into the background, where his small size can be explained away by him being farther from the camera.
LOL @ cheating.

I doubt anyone cares,
'cept Mendez
but I'm scrapping my Drizzt remake. I was having trouble with the standard attacks, which was one of the complaints about it.

Meadow

Smash Apprentice
Wow, I got here late...I'm glad that Bard and Goombella both made it to the top fifty; thanks to anyone and everyone that voted for either of them. ^^ I'm a bit surprised that Goombella made it on there however, seeing as she is unfinished...

I suppose it's time to start on my new movesets...ugh, what a pain. I never get enough motivation or energy to finish my movesets.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Okay, so I'm up to Dry Bones. It's getting really hard to fit all these characters into the screen; if it keeps up like this, I'll have to shrink everyone, which is bad, because it makes it harder to recognize everyone. I already had to move the really big characters - Moria and Nightmare - into the back corners. And Voldo is jumping up into the air. But hey, only Team Big Shots, CEO, and Dalek are problematic out of what I have left.

Oh yeah, and I started working on Orca. He's awesome.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Okay, so I'm up to Dry Bones. It's getting really hard to fit all these characters into the screen; if it keeps up like this, I'll have to shrink everyone, which is bad, because it makes it harder to recognize everyone. I already had to move the really big characters - Moria and Nightmare - into the back corners. And Voldo is jumping up into the air. But hey, only Team Big Shots, CEO, and Dalek are problematic out of what I have left.

Oh yeah, and I started working on Orca. He's awesome.
Sounds really good, can't wait to see the finished screen and Orca.

Also, I've been working on the three movesets I have in my sig. Bobobo and Don Patch are the ones I'm working the most/hardest on, too. However, I still don't think it's ready for everybody to view openly in the thread. Still looking for criticism, so if I can PM anybody else my preview, I'd be glad to get some advice.

Also, thanks to pensfan for giving me advice on what I need to work on. It's been somewhat improved, but I'm just not too sure about it yet...

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Nightmare isn't canonically that gigantic, I just made him really big for the moveset. It's gonna be a bit awkward if Nightmare towers over Cervantes, Voldo and other human sized characters, if anything. . . If you want to go by sizes described in the moveset, Moria isn't so insanely huge in Koj's descriptions, you can shrink him a bit.

And I doubt you frequent the thread enough to get this Meadow, but are you actually for sure doing Count Bleck & Tippi at some point in time? Cause then I'd like to add them to my MYM 4 SSE Roster.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Hopefully I won't disappoint you, Sly Fox!

Warlord: I think I'd rather be going for sizes in the moveset itself. My big problem with Nightmare is that his best picture is so insanely broad and detailed that he kinda sucks up a lot of space. I'm still pretty happy with my solution; make him stand alone in one of the back corners. Right next to Teigen, who's just kinda staring resolutely in the other direction.

If anyone wants a sneak peek at what I have so far (I could use a bit of artistic advice, or just something on how it looks atm), just PM me. I'm up to #34, so I still have a ways to go.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
THERE'S NOTHING BELOW THIS SO IT'S NOT WORTH HIGHLIGHTING SERIOUSLY WHO HIGHLIGHTS NOTHING?

Actually, Blitzkrieg, I think he means he wants the tags for this snifty invisible ink. Which is [COLOR=#202020$][/COLOR$], without the dollar signs.

So yeah. Anyways. Uh, let's see what happened while I was asleep/working...

1. @Warlord: I decided on Smashville for something like that. I'm not sold on anything yet, so I won't say what the villagers'll be doing, but they'll definitely be involved to some capacity.

Also har har, ye done gone lost yer chillinz Brawlz0rz. I laugh at thee.

2. @Junahu: She was really, really easy to draw. At least compared to the Horseman, which I'm working on today, and should easily have finished before bedtime. LOOK FORWARD TO IT K.ROOL

Also I'm liking the new flash page. Is there...no way to center it though? That's always been a little tick for me with stuff like that, but I have precious little experience in Flash, so I probably don't know of what I speak of.

And finally: don't be surprised if I post less than usual here. Not only do I have this picture to work on, but Castlevania Judgment came from Amazon yesterday, and I've been in a constant state of nerdgasm for the past 20 or so hours. I actually dreamed about the game last night.

Dracula is a whoore.

THAT IS ALL

EDIT -

@K.Rool: PM me! PM me!

Junahu

Smash Ace
Also I'm liking the new flash page. Is there...no way to center it though?
Don't worry. It will be properly centered before its next update. I was just in a slight hurry to upload it so I used a generic html template to embed the Flash in.

In laymans terms, that means I can fix it, but I haven't bothered yet.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
@Mendez: I've got to know, how does Dracula's move set in Judgment compare to your rendidtion of the character?
He's got Hell Fire and Hell Meteor pretty much working the same way, and his dodge consists of him transforming into a cloud of bats and fluttering away, which is pretty much his Up B in my moveset.

Other than that not much. Dracula in Judgment = A TANK, while Dracula in MYM3 = selective distance fighter. And when I say "tank" I mean that. Seriously, he just sits there and takes damage like nobody else--not even Golem has as much HP as Dracula.

IT'S RIDICULOUS
AND YET I LOVE IT SO

Mardyke

Smash Journeyman
Gah, I feel totally sad on missing out on this due to schoolwork. Still glad people got a kick out of it.

Nice shading by the way, Iron. The only thing I'm unsure of (assuming you drew it) is the mouth - is she smiling or frowning? The line that's meant to be her lip doesn't cross all the way - is that intentional?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom