• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pensfan728

Smash Apprentice
You can send it to me if you don't mind. I'm really not that experienced with MYM, but i like to think I'm fairly smart and can give you a decent review.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Can't wait for the picture either. Will it be hand-drawn or on the computer? I draw all my OC pictures by hand, cause it's fun and accurate for me. I've been doing it since I was 3 feet high.

Speaking of OCs, K.Rool, can you make a sticker for Tiggah?

Please tell me your not planning on remaking that.... thing.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Whew! I'm done 25/50 of the roster. Some of them gave me a lot of trouble... why can't Gecko Moria have a colour picture?... Light and Ryuk are overdetailed!... Street Performer is just an upside-down head!...

Oh, and the topper; Shaman. Seriously, the picture Vaul used is the only one on the Internet, and I had to carefully and manually cut out the background. Even then, she's cut off at the waist, so she has to stand right in the foreground. How... messy.

I'm gonna be hard pressed to fit in the remaining 25. I'm not looking forward to the CEO...

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
@the picture thing: I sketch out a messy pencil draft, then take a picture of it and make it all fancy in GIMP. The same way I got this to look like this.

@K.Rool: I'm confused. Are you making a CSS like agidius, or are you just compiling every character's artwork into one pseudo-collage?

Junahu

Smash Ace
I can't believe I missed that awsome Mach Rider picture the first time you mentioned it, Chief Mendez

this "Quint" guy is actually Captain Falcon.
Quint takes offense at that.

I'm waaay cooler than Captain Falcon!
I'm harder than Spiked Wall Man and more manlier than ProtoMan!

And... does Captain Falcon have a totally
awsome pogo stick? I rest my case
.​

darkserenade

Smash Ace
Hey guys, would you mind me starting on a new SSE for MYM 4 (instead of continuing the currently deemed failure for MYM 3)? I DEFINITELY got in over my head on 3.0's, didn't really prepare well for it.

D

Deleted member

*waves flag of truth*

Meta Knight is a blue puff ball.

Proto Man is a child in a racing outfit and a scarf.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
@the picture thing: I sketch out a messy pencil draft, then take a picture of it and make it all fancy in GIMP. The same way I got this to look like this.

@K.Rool: I'm confused. Are you making a CSS like agidius, or are you just compiling every character's artwork into one pseudo-collage?
Either way, it will be win.
Yay for Nightmare covering up Drake and Josh with his head that is apparantely fat!

Looking forward to it K. Rool. Make me proud, I need a new wallpaper!
You've got it, Mendez. Big collage of all the characters standing together. And Nightmare is huge compared to most of the other characters.

Actually, the biggest challenge is making sure that everyone's to scale here. And, of course, that everyone fit in the limited amount of space I have. To this end, Light and Ryuk, Gecko Moria, and Shaman have given me a lot of difficulty. And I foresee CEO giving me trouble as well.

Anyway, I'm doing my best with this. I'll probably finish all the character sometime tomorrow, then take a day or two to figure out how to properly fit them all.

Oh, and since I can't find full-size pictures of all three kinds of Nintendogs Iron Thorn used, I'm just putting in the lab that appears in Brawl as an AT.

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman
Mr.Twilthero sir....

You are the man. :) :) :) THANK YOU!!!! The normal background still looks way cool, and I don't even mind the minor spelling error.

In fact, since "Bombastic" bag-man didn't win the contest, perhaps "Bomtastic" Bag-Man will have more luck!

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
You've got it, Mendez. Big collage of all the characters standing together. And Nightmare is huge compared to most of the other characters.

Actually, the biggest challenge is making sure that everyone's to scale here. And, of course, that everyone fit in the limited amount of space I have. To this end, Light and Ryuk, Gecko Moria, and Shaman have given me a lot of difficulty. And I foresee CEO giving me trouble as well.

Anyway, I'm doing my best with this. I'll probably finish all the character sometime tomorrow, then take a day or two to figure out how to properly fit them all.

Oh, and since I can't find full-size pictures of all three kinds of Nintendogs Iron Thorn used, I'm just putting in the lab that appears in Brawl as an AT.
So I guess for Street Performer you're just drawing an upside down head? Or do you need more? 'Cause I can make a fullbody if needed.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
So 666 signals the end, huh? I love Revelations :D

Mendez must be the Anti-Christ.

Who won, by the way?

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
To this end, Light and Ryuk, Gecko Moria, and Shaman have given me a lot of difficulty.
Specifically Moria. Now that KoJ is gone, I think I'm about the only real ONE PIECE fan around here, so I hope you do the guy justice. Seriously, he's huge.

...The three guys in the foreground are about as small as one of his feet.

Kholdstare said:
Mendez must be the Anti-Christ.
>.>
<.<

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Specifically Moria. Now that KoJ is gone, I think I'm about the only real ONE PIECE fan around here
I wouldn't really call myself a fan, but I find it to be acceptable among those "mainstreamed" anime, alongside with Death Note and Dragon Ball before fights started lasting over 2 episodes.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
I wouldn't really call myself a fan, but I find it to be acceptable among those "mainstreamed" anime, alongside with Death Note and Dragon Ball before fights started lasting over 2 episodes.
While I on the other hand think know for a fact that ONE PIECE is the single greatest series to come out of Shueisha (Jump Comics, i.e. the Dragonball, Naruto, BLEACH, Deathnote, and etc. guys).

Definitely one of the greatest comics of all time.

EDIT -

@the Capt Falcon Master: Lots of people won. I...don't think you were one of them, though. If you skip back 10 or so pages, the full list is up.

WHY HASN'T BLITZKRIEG PUT THAT IN THE OP YET

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
GLOBAL WARMING IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS

We could have had snow today, it was cold enough, but noooooooo...

More importantly, Eru is getting a revamped design because her current design is ********. Anything using her visual image must be delayed (if there is anything of the sort).

And the Brawl+ hacks irritate me. The lengths some people will go to...

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
Teigen, N-dawgs, and Dry Bones won! Sweet.

I could probably slap shading on the Teigen reference (it's flat/local colors because that's how I roll when it comes to reference pictures).

It's a pity Mr. Fawks didn't win. Before Mendez came in with Dracula I thought you made the best movesets.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
It's right HERE!

Gack! Curse you all beating me to it... Hmm... How to outdo you now... Ha! I know! A repost!

(Sized down to decrease bigness)

MYM 3.0 RESULTS

1. Lord Dracula by Chief Mendez
2. Cervantes by MasterWarlord
3. Headless Horseman by KingK.Rool
4. Donna Letman by Junahu
5. Gray Fox by Chief Mendez
6. Powers Kirby by KingK.Rool
7. Nightmare by MasterWarlord
8. Squeak Squad by KingK.Rool
9. Leonardo by TWILTHERO
10. Plusle & Minun by kitsuneko345

11. Phoenix Wright by Chief Mendez
12. Simon Belmont by Chief Mendez
13. Pidgeot by KingK.Rool
14. Nandaba Naota by Chief Mendez
15. Mia by TWILTHERO
16. Paper Luigi by SirKibble
17. Nintendogs by Iron Thorn
18. Andy's Toys by BKupa666
19. Shaman by Vaul
20. Voldo by MasterWarlord
21. Sandslash by SirKibble
22. Bass.EXE by Hyper_Ridley
23. Gecko Moria by KoJ
24. Street Performer by cheap josh
25. Light & Ryuk by MarthTrinity
26. Big Daddy & Little Sister by KoJ
27. Bard by Meadow
28. Fierce Diety Link by Kholdstare
29. Waddle Doo by SirKibble
30. Teigen by Iron Thorn
31. Delibird by kitsuneko345
32. Grim Reaper by KingK.Rool
33. Chun-Li by HeoandReo
34. Dry Bones by Iron Thorn
35. Tails by Dancingfrogman
36. CEO by cheap josh
37. Team Rocket by dancingfrogman
38. Team Big Shots by Commander Blitzkrieg
39. Sagi by TWILTHERO
40. Sora by Chief Mendez
41. Shade by Hyper_Ridley
42. Enker Hyper_Ridley
43. Dan Hibiki by Heoandreo
44. Ray 01 by Delta_BP26
45. Drake & Josh by TWILTHERO
46. Dalek by KoJ
47. Goombella by Meadow
48. Ashencroft by Chris Lionheart
49. Magikoopa by KingK.Rool
50. Mewtwo by LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Hey, guys! We're, like, 2/3 of the way to 1,000 pages! And... Oh, crap... We've got pretty much nothing left to do here...

Frik.

JackieRabbit5

Smash Journeyman
guess i missed it XD

o well i just make movesets for fun, don't need any recognition...
could've voted though heh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom