• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Majoras Mask Mafia! DGames' Longest Game Ends - Who Won?!?!?!?

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Circus #129 said:
Because his claim was shaky at face value. And if he had been telling the truth, then knowing his character may have helped to illuminate the likelihood of him being sane or insane.
Circus #123 said:
Waitwaitwait. Ryu wasn't bull****ting the daycop claim? Well that's...not at all what I was expecting. Ryu, nameclaim please.
I'm getting conflicting messages here. If you thought that the claim was "shaky" then why did his retraction strike you as what I presume to be surprise in #123. Looking for the context.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Wait, Nabe isn't even going to use his role anymore? Can you explain exactly how you think that's pro-Town?

Or do you mean you're only going to use it to aim for clears?

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Wait, Nabe isn't even going to use his role anymore? Can you explain exactly how you think that's pro-Town?

Or do you mean you're only going to use it to aim for clears?
Well, I admit that it would be dangerous if he kept using it since he'd have a bigger risk of causing a double kill, but I still have to ask why he waited to say that until his claim was under greater scrutiny.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
What reads did you gain from your day-cop gambit?
Circus town for one, the others were setting up my lynch pool early, didn't like OS pushing on Circus for those comments.

~

As for the qhole roaster here is where I stand.

Kuzi, Circus, Raziek are off my possible scum/indy list. Can't see it for their play at this time.

Werekill v Nabe on the last page emphasizes why I think it is a TvS interaction, way too antagonistic to be TvT. Plus both have issues with their roles overall in terms of beleivable, though I see more issues with Nabe's than Werekills. If Nabe flips town, Werekill is scum.

Dabuz can only be an Indy if he is scum, he is a possible Abductor due to the lack of one last night. No way he is mafia, I'm certain of that.

Inferno, and Acro has an indy or mafia in there. Acro, had a huge slip right there. I'm agreeing with Raziek, based on FE where OS pointed out where FrozenFlame slipped on abductor comment, and where WL slipped in TTGL. Inferno is town if Nabe is scum, and vice verse I think, not totally sure about that yet.

This is where I am standing with the player list.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
RR thoughts on Werekill's #324?

Werekill said:
Is it just me, or did Nabe claim cop? I'm massively tired and can't tell. Also, Vote: RR. The guy fakeclaimed for no reason against a townie (me) who hadn't even posted yet. >_>

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Oh yeah I forgot that's true. He couldn't have poisoned Solid or done jack **** for that matter.

He's clear assuming Inferno is telling the truth.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I'm down with lynching Nabe and copping Acro.

We don't have to lynch between Circus or Werekill today as if Werekill is really the cop he will be nightkilled (and thus be confirmed that tblock was scum) and if he isn't nightkilled to creat wifom he'll have another result. Circus will keep doing his thing and at that point we'll follow a result or lynch according to the information presented to us toMorrow. Inferno should WIFOM if he's protecting Werekill or not. If Nabe remains alive we'll still be speculating about him vs inferno all game and they won't be killed for this reason. Werekill, if he's actually a cop, is too dangerous to keep alive.

Thoughts?

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Circus town for one, the others were setting up my lynch pool early, didn't like OS pushing on Circus for those comments.
I don't see Circus town from his interaction with spellcasters, nor do I see it in his interaction with Frio. Can you explain how you came to this conclusion because I'm having a hard time seeing it from the perspective of your day gambit. I'm also curious who you perceived was "setting up" you up for a lynch, if I interpreted that sentence correctly.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Gonna agree with Kuz on lynching Nabe, but will copping Acro work? I thought Werekill said his cop turned up Inno on Indies. Are we making the assumption that the poisoner is Mafia, and thus he would turn up guilty?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Well I personally don't know what Nabe will flip. Could be town or indy for all I know. If we lynch mafia then we won't need Werekill anymore but if he flips indy then Werekill's result is still useful.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Deadline is the 4th, we've got a weekend in the middle.

I don't think Acrostic is worth lynching today. Not enough information from his lynch, because he's in EVERYONE'S lynch pool.

I'm ready to vote Nabe, so I'm going to put him at L-2.

Vote: Nabe

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I suppose there's no harm in doing so now. That moves the deadline to Monday or something.

I can't play during Twilight, so I'd rather not risk a dumb quicklynch from L-1.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Oh, and I'm not going to direct your Cop. Cop someone whose alignment you feel most important if you expect you'll survive the night.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Don't put Nabe at L-1. I haven't gotten a response to all my questions and haven't answered the recent questions asked of me because I've been prioritizing catching up.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I suppose there's no harm in doing so now. That moves the deadline to Monday or something.

I can't play during Twilight, so I'd rather not risk a dumb quicklynch from L-1.
Good. Note that this doesn't confirm you as town, but it DOES confirm your role. Besides, I'd rather not have potential scum with a power to take away half the time, haha.

<3

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
I'm down with lynching Nabe and copping Acro.

We don't have to lynch between Circus or Werekill today as if Werekill is really the cop he will be nightkilled (and thus be confirmed that tblock was scum) and if he isn't nightkilled to creat wifom he'll have another result. Circus will keep doing his thing and at that point we'll follow a result or lynch according to the information presented to us toMorrow. Inferno should WIFOM if he's protecting Werekill or not. If Nabe remains alive we'll still be speculating about him vs inferno all game and they won't be killed for this reason. Werekill, if he's actually a cop, is too dangerous to keep alive.

Thoughts?
Vote: Nabe
So to clarify, you're not planning on doing that reads post, and you will be voting entirely on setup? That's cool.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
It also confirms my race.
Aside from being able to change your race, have you asked whether being any of the four races has an effect on your abilities / actions?

This question is also posed at Inferno, Circus, Nabe, and Werekill. I'm not sure if it has been addressed already.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I speculated that it might initially, since I didn't see much purpose otherwise.

Then again, if it DOES affect things, chances are it affects mafia/indy night actions, so we're not going to know anyway. >_>

Except Circus' role, I suppose.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Oh, and the only affect my race has on my abilities is that it announces what race I am when I play the song, which is why I guessed it might affect others.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Nabe, if you don't believe that you should be the play today then who do you believe is the optimal lynch.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
If I were in your shoes, I would be grilling Werekill for a town/scum read if I felt uneasy regarding her alignment. On a town read you have mafia narrowed down to me, th3kuzinator, Raziek, and Inferno. You have implied that you find me scummier over Inferno. Therefore I would suspect that your natural inclination would be to fos me, unless you personally find th3kuzinator or Raziek to be more suspicious which you haven't given indication of yet from what I have perceived. Therefore you either doubt Werekill's cop claim, doubt Werekill's reports, or there are extraneous factors that I haven't accounted for in terms of you working out the logic behind the information you have to work with so far.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Good. Note that this doesn't confirm you as town, but it DOES confirm your role. Besides, I'd rather not have potential scum with a power to take away half the time, haha.
This post doesn't rub me the right way. How would this not confirm raziek as town? It would say something about deku pipes and the song of double time. No other character has anything to do with the song of double time and I would be very surprised if link was scum.

@kuz-I remember OS asking about solid's race D1 with no good reasoning behind it. Care to give a reason why he would do that?

:phone:

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
@Everyone: Compare the Nabe and Acrostic lynches. Who clears more people? Who is scummier? Ect. Basically, explain your reasoning over which lynch you think is best.

I want to see Nabe lynch because his role doesn't sound right to me.

Top Bottom