• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Majoras Mask Mafia! DGames' Longest Game Ends - Who Won?!?!?!?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I'm so ****ing confused right now. Acrostic replaced J, and Kuz replaced OS, so how is Kuz the poisoner?

Do you believe Kuz told you to hide behind Kantrip so you'd both die?

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I wanted to wait until you claimed. I only protect from kills. I don't like how Kuz said "some Zora chick" but I'm not gonna make it a big deal right now. Now all we need is Werekill's claim.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Wait wait wait.

Are you saying that when Kuz said your both town he was directing PRs or something. I;m not sure what that quote, which is different from the one I click on means, overall.

Nabe, do you think Kuz is scum?

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
I'm so ****ing confused right now. Acrostic replaced J, and Kuz replaced OS, so how is Kuz the poisoner?

Do you believe Kuz told you to hide behind Kantrip so you'd both die?
I misquoted, it's a post from J. Like I said earlier, J claimed poisoner.
Also note that you're not the intended audience to this point.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
I think that J was trying to attract a night kill by claiming indie. Other than that, there really is no rational motive I can discern for his actions other than him finding it funny or personally amusing. Which from my point of view, is not.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
I assumed that poisoner was the indie based on night kills and poisonings taken place during the same nights.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
I'm actually heading to bed. My reasoning for assuming that poisoner was indie was that having a mafia aligned role that is able to poison targets seems overpowered and something that I have yet to encounter. At the moment there are several circumstances I find strange such as your survivor + cop role in conjunction with Inferno's jailer claim. To me, Inferno's role seems defunct assuming that your ability is the ability to simultaneously shield yourself and investigate at the same time, while at risk of death. I'm waiting on the other claims though before I come to a conclusion. However I remain dubious that two common power claims would be present.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
An open overnight question:
There must have been a specific reason that Kantrip was killed. I have no clue. Does anyone think they know why?

If you don't know why, don't answer obviously.
Well, I don't know, but one decent answer that strikes me is simply the idea that targetting Kantrip would be relatively likely to work. Keep in mind that scum's kill failed on N1 for some reason (to be honest, I'm guessing that they tried targetting you, Nabe). To them, that may have hinted a doc protect. Kantrip's a good choice if you're trying to hit a relatively smart/talkative townie, but one who also is less likely to be protected.

I think that J was trying to attract a night kill by claiming indie. Other than that, there really is no rational motive I can discern for his actions other than him finding it funny or personally amusing. Which from my point of view, is not.
Even that doesn't make any rational sense though. He wanted to attract the Night Kill so he tried to trick the mafia into thinking he's not town? No. That's dumb. Why would scum waste a kill on an indie, especially the Night after they failed to kill any townies?

Acrostic should die, and Inferno should probably die at some point too, though not toDay. But I think I'm deciding that I don't really buy his claim. I'm going to be looking at Dabuz too.

Werekill, please claim as soon as possible.

Raziek, on a scale of 1-5, how believable do you find Nabe's claim?

X1-12

Smash Champion
Votecount 3.2 - [5/9] - Deadline 4th November

Raziek [0]
th3kuzinator [2] - MOD, MOD
Red Ryu [0]
dabuz [0]
Nabe [0]
Circus [0]
Werekill [0]
Acrostic [0]
Inferno3044 [0]

Not Voting [9] - Circus, Raziek, J, Inferno, RR, Nabe, Werekill, kuz, dabuz

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Even that doesn't make any rational sense though.
Acrostic said:
Circus said:
He wanted to attract the Night Kill so he tried to trick the mafia into thinking he's not town? No. That's dumb.
Acrostic said:
Circus said:
Why would scum waste a kill on an indie, especially the Night after they failed to kill any townies?
I have no idea. But there is little motivation for town or mafia to carry off this gambit. My honest answer is that I don't really understand what J was doing and the night kill hypothesis was my attempt at pushing a rational answer based on the quote given.

Circus said:
Acrostic should die, and Inferno should probably die at some point too, though not toDay. But I think I'm deciding that I don't really buy his claim. I'm going to be looking at Dabuz too.
I'm going to have to push you for the motives as to why you think I should be the lynch today. I don't believe that any my actions have been particularly scummy and I think that people are grasping at straws.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Looking at it, Acro. This feels like an admission of being the poisoner, are you scum or indy?
RR, I have already answered this question. If you are dissatisfied with the response, then point out what you dislike and I'll clarify. If you are unhappy with my clarification, then we can continue a discussion from there. I'll take on any questions or accusations, but I would appreciate to see the criteria behind your thought process as it is often difficult to read your slot.

@Nabe: Did you crumb who you hid behind / were planning on hiding behind?

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Looking at it, Acro. This feels like an admission of being the poisoner, are you scum or indy?
I need to address this quote again, since the first time I took a literal stance which did not address the real question RedRyu wanted to get at.

RedRyu said:
I assumed that poisoner was the indie based on night kills and poisonings taken place during the same nights.
I meant to say say days. I thought I clarified that in the subsequent post.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Raziek, on a scale of 1-5, how believable do you find Nabe's claim?
3. I'm in the middle right now.

My problem with it is that it's easily faked. If Nabe is scum, of course he knows who is Town, and of course he's not going to die. And if he DID happen to die in the night, he's potentially setting up a Town mislynch by claiming he hid behind someone and died.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I think that J may in fact be poisoner, especially since we thought that it was an abductor at first with nothing at all to suggest that it was a poison kill.

But enough of that.

Are you guys wondering why I kept not believing Nabe's fake claim? Because I'm the Goron Elder, Town Sane Cop. Yes, my sanity was directly confirmed in my role pm.

I investigated T-Block N1 and got a guilty, which was really, REALLY frustrating for me since he got abducted, but that's how things work sometimes. Last night I investigated Dabuz because he's been a bit inactive, and I wanted to get a clear read on him. I got an inno for him.

I'm actually surprised that I wasn't found out earlier. I kept saying "oh, it's gut feelings but I think that T-Block is confirmed scum" and stuff like that, which was honestly a bit of a mistake. However, I DID, in fact directly signal to Circus that I was cop in case I died, but I think he missed it:
You're being oddly specific here, but I will admit that your thoughts mirror mine.

T-Block was being more than a bit scummy by coasting like crazy and staying in the background all Day, and Xastrn treated him like he didn't exist, which is a bit of a red flag.

That's the conclusion that I came to while I was beboppin' around this thread during the Night and rereading, and it is why I was "lost in thought" today. I already knew that I wasn't crazy for thinking it, but OS here helped prove that I'm not hallucinating the possibility.

So @everyone: Consider T-Block scum, and tell me who you would lynch based on this information.
Beboppin' was a direct reference to the bebop game where I was cop, and the Night part is obvious when you take the Bebop into account. I also essentially said that my sanity was confirmed.

I also directly told Circus to look closely at that specific post, but I think that he might have missed it.

Top Bottom