• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Majoras Mask Mafia! DGames' Longest Game Ends - Who Won?!?!?!?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
My songs are once per game.

And re-reading it, turns out I misread slightly.

Inverse Song of Time extends remaining time by 48 hours, not doubles the length.
Song of Double Time halves the remaining time, and I can only play it if there are at least 48 hours left before deadline.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
you do know what that means, right?

theres some role that, if you're truely town aligned (which i think you are), is scum aligned and utilizes that time period for something. ie a governor or some ****

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
That's a good point, I hadn't thought of that.

I just assumed it was so I couldn't do it in a timeframe that would **** up the mod, like doing it when he wouldn't be able to be online. (IE: When people sleep, lmao)

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
My songs are once per game.

And re-reading it, turns out I misread slightly.

Inverse Song of Time extends remaining time by 48 hours, not doubles the length.
Song of Double Time halves the remaining time, and I can only play it if there are at least 48 hours left before deadline.
So are they EACH once per game or ar you locked out of one if you use the other?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
that or the role is a red herring but i mean gheb was like THIS SETUP SO COOL so there must be some type of day role that makes thingsss curazy

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Ok, cool. Just half the time when we get to the 48 hour mark and are ready to hammer. K?

Also, I have a question. How did you misread the pm if it actually said a set number of hours?
Skimmed over it. Double time had a longer description, and I just assumed Inverse would work like it does in the game, which does indeed half the flow of time.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Because getting yourself modkilled would help Town, right?

You'd essentially be mislynching yourself. Don't be dumb.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
If we have the decision set in stone before that time, I see no reason not to. I'm not going to use it until we're sure, though.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Because getting yourself modkilled would help Town, right?

You'd essentially be mislynching yourself. Don't be dumb.
People are gonna lynch me anyways because I missed that your role was the same as mine, heck I didn't even read my role PM again until right when people asked me to claim. I only remembered I was a VT.

Why should I care about being dumb?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Not to mention he claimed to have protected a VT and a dead man. Did Inferno claim before or after Dabuz?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Inferno claimed first. If he had a way of knowing Dabuz was VT, then it lines up. I remember claiming something similar in Death Note in the BBR, by plugging all my holes with dead men and VTs.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I'm tempted to do it because I'm annoyed.
Ryu, it's not like anyone's even trying to get you lynched right now. Relax. Constantly bringing attention back to it is just going to make me think you're obsessing over it because you're scum. If you're not, drop it.

Actually, now that I think of it, 5 bucks says Sakon's (Inferno) the abductor.
It's definitely a possibility that we shouldn't forget about.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Just drop the Red Ryu issue. If he gets himself modkilled, I'm blacklisting him from every game I ever host. He knows better than that.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
yeah rr i know ur drunk but so am i just dont modkill things its not good

just like drunk text ur mom or some **** thats when i do when im bored and want to kill timee

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
..uggg...this is why drinking and mafia is a no go for me, I say stupid crap like that....

Circus, explain to me why as scum I would claim that as my safe claim? If I really wasn't that, don't you think I would check thoroughly?

Yes this is WIFOM, but explain why I would claim that anyways.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
..uggg...this is why drinking and mafia is a no go for me, I say stupid crap like that....

Circus, explain to me why as scum I would claim that as my safe claim? If I really wasn't that, don't you think I would check thoroughly?

Yes this is WIFOM, but explain why I would claim that anyways.
Ryu, once again, the fact that you keep coming back to this only makes it worse. I'm not interested in getting you lynched right now. I'm not even interested in talking about your claim right now. But the fact that you keep bringing the discussion back to it because you apparently can't handle any suspicion being on you whatsoever makes me want to strap the scum goggles on and keep them there. The rest of the claims we have to go through may affect my read.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Outside of the game, I wanna apolegize, saying I would post my role PM was out of line, I;d blame the drinks but I still should know better.

I;m sorry.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I've played drunk as scum before. At least a couple posts. It's not smart, but it can be done.

Top Bottom