• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Majoras Mask Mafia! DGames' Longest Game Ends - Who Won?!?!?!?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Do we have anything relevant to discuss right now, Circus? I know J's slot has been on your mind.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Hrnnnnn, that strikes me in a bad way. I would think Madame Aroma and Mayour Dotour would be aware of each other (They're married) , or that Madame Aroma would have something to do with Kaffei..... VT sits really badly with me on that.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
I have background information concerning being in charge of the Carnival of Time. However there is nothing with regards to the two characters you mentioned.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Doubtful. I might have a bone to pick with X1 for not fleshing out the Kaffei involvement beyond simply Anju, but the absence of anything isn't necessarily incriminating.

I mean come on, Sea Turtle, Town Even Night Commuter. :l

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Hm. Well, we saw Kantrip flip a VT Goron and, since then, we've seen one VT claim from each of the other races outside of "Unclassified." I wouldn't throw a ton of weight behind that information, but it seems like a pretty healthy way to split the numbers, having a VT representative in each race. With that said, most of the non-VT claims seem to be relatively provable, which heightens the chances that our remaining scum hide amongst the VTs. Acrostic's claim doesn't strike me as especially more suspect than others. J's play, particularly as Day 2 progressed, started to drive me batty, but that really might just be J's effect on me. And it'll be awfully difficult to try to get a more thorough read out of that now that J's no longer here.

I'm eager to read claims from Nabe, Kuz and Were.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
No, she isn't mentioned in my role PM at all. Nor is Kafei, for that matter. I actually didn't realize until now that my character was even related to him.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Dotour is less so.

Madame Aroma, however, directly gives Link the Kaffei mask and instructs him to find Kaffei, who is missing.

Dotour is really only linked to Kaffei as a result of being involved with Aroma.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Dotour is less so. Madame Aroma, however, directly gives Link the Kaffei mask and instructs him to find Kaffei, who is missing. Dotour is really only linked to Kaffei as a result of being involved with Aroma.
I was more interested in there being a discrepancy between the format of the flavor in the role pms. Especially after you brought up the fact that the characters were flavor related.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Yeah, really don't think that leads anywhere.

Acrostic, are you caught up? I assume not; it's a lot of pages.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Yeah, really don't think that leads anywhere. Acrostic, are you caught up? I assume not; it's a lot of pages.
I'm not caught up yet. If you have any questions for me though, I'll take a shot at them once I finish my read through.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
I'm not putting you as my scummate because I am Sakon, Town Jailkeeper. I am a human resident of Clock Town. I can protect people from being killed, but my target can't use their night action. I used it on Dabuz N1 and Solid N2.
You keep players from nightkills only? Or from all actions targeting them?

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Posting for convenience:

Raziek - Link, Town JoaT, Currently Deku
th3kuzinator
Red Ryu - Business Scrub, VT, Deku
dabuz - Toto, VT, Zora
Nabe
Circus - Mayor Dotour, Town Census Taker, Human
Werekill
Acrostic - Madame Aroma, VT, Human
Inferno3044 - Sakon, Town Jailkeeper, Human

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Reading up. It sure is unfortunate how J claimed poisoner and then conveniently replaced out.

Someone comment on that while I make tea.
Second the wat.
Someone talk about Kantrip. (Raziek.) Why did he die? List every possibility that comes to mind.
What purpose is there for me to speculate on an NK? Especially one that implicates you.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
They're Kafei's parents.
I learned something new.
I'll go find that quote in a second.

I'm ???, Town Hider. Unclassified. Targeted Circus N1, Ryu N2.
Explain your abilities in detail, please.
Beg your pardon? How does it implicate me?
Anyway, someone else answer since Raziek has refused.
This was already mentioned by someone, but Kantrip was the one hard on your case yesterday. It's WIFOM regardless, so I'm not going to indulge in needless speculation.

#HBC | Nabe

I hide behind someone at Night. If they're scum, I die. If they're town, then I can't be targeted by any abilities directly for the Night including kills, i.e. "I target Nabe with X" fails. But I die if my target dies overNight.

Kantrip gave up on his case with me, saying he was content with my response to it.

Now, there appears to be a very specific reason why Kantrip died, and I'd like your opinion on what it might be. If you have no idea, I'd like someone else to answer. Yeah?

#HBC | Nabe

Still looking for the J quote.

It's worth noting that the reason I didn't believe John's claim was much less to do with him being a giant turtle and much more to do with the conflict between hider and commuter, both being protective roles. But if there are two indies and a mafia, that goes a long way to explaining the overlap, possibly even including a jailkeeper in that. That said, I don't think there are two indies. If there are, it would have to be a pair of odd-night poisoner/odd-night abductor, since poison is a night-delayed kill and there was no abduction last Night. Otherwise, I think what we've seen is a mafia-aligned second kill, one-shot so as not to be ridiculous.

Inferno, I asked you a question in 2582.

Top Bottom