• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Majoras Mask Mafia! DGames' Longest Game Ends - Who Won?!?!?!?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Figured you were Link. Am not surprised by the race changing ability, though it does **** up my stuff. Care to reveal what race you've been posing as each Night?

Unvote[/i] for the sake of the massclaim.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Oh, and while Sakon is evil, it does make a reasonable amount of sense as a Jailer-related Role.

@Kuz: I don't remember any evil Link's in MM. OoT, but not MM.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
K cool. Just wanted to make sure it checked out accurately.

I'm really hesitant to believe Inferno's claim

Sakon IS THE DAMN THEIF. I mean yeah, it makes sense because he's the only one who has anything to do with a damn jail, but ffffuufufufufufufu.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
could easily be a scum rbr but then wed have no protective claimed and i wont buy that with the amount of deaths we've had.

well see if anything gets cleared up as we continue

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
So about me having the same role....
...It's not about you have the same role. Everyone knew Raziek wasn't a Business Scrub forever ago. It's about you not CC-ing back when no one knew he was faking it.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Claims thus far:

Raziek - Link, Deku (at the moment), Town JoaT
th3kuzinator
Red Ryu - Business Scrub, Deku, VT
dabuz - Toto - Zora, VT
Nabe
Circus - Mayor Dotour, Human, Town Census Taker (Or whatever is was called)
Werekill
Acrostic
Inferno3044 - Sakon, Town Jailkeeper

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
There is no evil Link in MM, there is only Young Link and any of the masks he can turn into. Fierce Deity Link is the closest people can get and that's pushing it.

Raziek is town.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
im not worried about werekill claiming last. no offense but i dont think he has the experience to craft an amazing fakeclaim

acro and nabe do worry me in that respect tho

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
...It's not about you have the same role. Everyone knew Raziek wasn't a Business Scrub forever ago. It's about you not CC-ing back when no one knew he was faking it.
I seriously considered it because of how many of them there are in Legend of Zelda games.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Ugh, that's actually something Town RR would be dumb enough to do, but the rest of the claims will determine how we proceed.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
could easily be a scum rbr but then wed have no protective claimed and i wont buy that with the amount of deaths we've had.
Since we have a poisoner rather than a vig or SK, that explains the fewer deaths on N1. If T-block was scum, or was the target of scum's NK, then that would still be a reasonable explanation for the lack of kills that Night. Though it would also necessitate that the Abductor be indie.

I'm alright with Inferno right now, but it's not as impossible as you might think for us to just not have a protective role.

I seriously considered it because of how many of them there are in Legend of Zelda games.
You can say it as many times as you'd like and I won't be any closer to believing you.

Wait for Nabe and Acrostic, Kuz.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I do NOT like Red Ryu's claim because of his refusal to CC. If he was the cop for some reason and refused to CC with Nabe, I could be fine with that, but not him as vanilla townie.

Raz, are your songs one-time use?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I question the benefit of ever shortening the time to deadline....

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Yes, which is why I haven't used either of them. Shortening time till deadline is kinda useless anyway. I offered a few times yesterday to "buy us more time", which is what I was referring to.

Also, I left a crumb WAAAAAAY back, let me go find it.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Actually, Circus, now that I think of it, I'm told the song is played in thread in the instrument of my race. So it does verify that were I to play it.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Yes, which is why I haven't used either of them. Shortening time till deadline is kinda useless anyway. I offered a few times yesterday to "buy us more time", which is what I was referring to.

I remember you doing this. And I immediately assumed you were Link because of it. Which is why I told you to "settle down" or something, because I didn't want you to get yourself killed.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master

i remember seeing this crumb when you posted it originally and i was going to ask if it was a crumb or not but i had just replaced in so i had no idea what was going on and ****

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Actually, I was referring to the "buy us more time" comment. I totally glossed over the Jack Sparrow picture. >___>

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer

Are each of them single use, or can you use one of them once then save the other?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
TOWN TIERRRRRRR:
KUZ
CIRCUS
RAZ
WEREKILL

YEAHHHH

Rest of the 5 hasss either one indy and one maf or two maf and an indy or like some indy pair ****

waittttttin on those claimzzz

Top Bottom