• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Majoras Mask Mafia! DGames' Longest Game Ends - Who Won?!?!?!?

John2k4

The End of an Era
John, are you going to flip scum? Serious question.
No.
And wow, X1's going to get full of cyber-pokes for my Sea Turtle name, too. That alone has me wanting to see what you guys do toMorrow. :p

John2k4

The End of an Era
Well I can see where he's coming from, if a newscum knows that he is screwed anyways, he might just spill it at the end. :p

Kantrip

Kantplay
Inferno, I have a follow-up to the obvious answer, but wanted to hear him say it so that I knew he was here and couldn't dodge the question. If I had asked it all at once, he probably would have ignored it.

Alright then, John: Why haven't you been pumping out content and reads and whatnot? You haven't helped town at all since you got heavy scrutiny after your claim. I'm not saying you helped town before that, either, but I'd expect that being on death row would motivate you to give us your reads and any information you deem important. That said, if you're town, who do you believe should be looked at toMorrow? What are your final reads going into your lynch? Do you have any substantial information that you gained over the course of toDay's events that change comments you've made in the past?

@Everyone, wouldn't it be funny if Xastrn, T-Block, and John was the scumteam, and John has no one left in his QT to help him?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Popping in for a quick sec, saying I'm pretty much caught up yet trying to read in the time I have. Gonna try and read a few things and see if I missed anything crucial.

John2k4

The End of an Era
All I've really been wanting to say is to keep an eye on Solid and Nabe.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
John, Solid claimed lover though that could possibly be easily confirmed once they find each other out. Can you gives us a short paragraph as to why Nabe?

Btw, if Kuzi dies toNight, I'm probably scum because I would want revenge to what he did to me in Awkward mafia when I replaced in. ;D

John2k4

The End of an Era
Also keep an eye on Raziek. I made my statements to this a couple pages back.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Haha J. They wanted to do it again when you came in the second time. Now that would have been funny.

What's John at vote-wise? L-2 or L-1?

John, could you provide reasoning and bring up posts so these statements may actually help us?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I know they wanted to ;_; I even called them both as scum the second time. Oh wellz, that's the past.

John is at L-2 the last I read.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
No. I'm still reading. Even if we can't swing the wagon around I want to be able to get some reads up before the day ends.

I'll be around to hammer if need be.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
It looks like I might be leaving even earlier than expected. If Kuz still needs time to read, then I don't mind leaving John at L-2 just to be safe. I'm confident you guys won't let us No Lynch.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I'd imagine that my target follows very clearly from my posts, despite attempts at subtlety, but let's not screw the pooch.

Do you think I'm scum? Right now, I get the impression that you're arguing this on principle.
Sorry, missed this question.

I don't think that you're scum per se, but it just seems like a largely favorable situation for scum or an abductor. You know what I mean?

But hey, I'll drop it for now. I don't like it, but I'll drop it.

Anyway, what's John at? L-2? I'll be here to vote if neccessary, I hope.

I still can't wait to see the flip. If scum (which is a big possibility, imo), then Town has this in the bag. If town, we've gotten rid of a player who could be a liability, seen some interactions, NOT wasted a pr since he's useless now if town, and found out that we can't truly trust the role names. It's a win-win situation, imo.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Werekill, why did you feel the need to say that now? It's a bit late to be weighing the pros and cons of this lynch.

Not to mention both Raziek and myself have already stated those points.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Werekill, why did you feel the need to say that now? It's a bit late to be weighing the pros and cons of this lynch.

Not to mention both Raziek and myself have already stated those points.
I'm just excited to see the flip, and I don't recall me ever actually saying what a town John flip would mean, so I went ahead and said it.

Also, Nabe. Is there any way that you can reveal your results toMorrow? If we have two investigations, one (Xastrn) scum flip, one likely scum but helpful if town flip, and the flip from whoever dies from scum tonight, I think that we can win this. Besides, it would go a LONG way towards clearing up suspicion of your claim, if it doesn't clear it completely.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Not only do I not know why you're asking and saying these things, but I also don't get very good vibes for it.

Maybe you're just excited about the flip and you're saying a bunch of things you shouldn't be, but IGMEOY, WK.

Also, what Nabe said above.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I believe that statement 100%.

Question is, is it an investigate that you'll be targeting me with?

DUNH DUNH DUNH.

But yeah, knock yourself out.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Werekill, obviously we would ask for his results toMorrow. I don't know why you felt the need to ask now.
He got a result today and wouldn't say it, right? I was saying that he definitely should say it toMorrow.

No, I don't. Explicitly state your read on me.
I've already said that your "claim" is a magnificent shield for scum or an abductor.

You, personally, are a null in my eyes when I don't consider the claim. The claim just seems so favorable for scum (imo) that I can't help but feel suspicious, ya know?

Not only do I not know why you're asking and saying these things, but I also don't get very good vibes for it.

Maybe you're just excited about the flip and you're saying a bunch of things you shouldn't be, but IGMEOY, WK.

Also, what Nabe said above.
Yeah, I admit that I'm really excited, but I kinda do get way too into games and let it affect me. Haha, just ask Circus about my rage against Xsyven's ninja hammer in Bebop, or even ask Kuz about mine and his interactions in the newbie game.

Kantrip

Kantplay
What I said still stands, knock yourself out.

So Werekill, if John flips scum, you didn't actually mention who you see as likely scummates. Any thoughts?

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
What I said still stands, knock yourself out.

So Werekill, if John flips scum, you didn't actually mention who you see as likely scummates. Any thoughts?
I'm definitely thinking at this point that T-Block was scum, but since that's 3 people right there, I'm not sure if we've got a 4th guy. Maybe Inferno if we have a 4th scum, but I'd have to wait and see if there was a NK after killing scumJohn before really thinking of that possibility.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
@Kantrip: I'm just really, really, really feeling strongly about it. Every time I read his posts, I get more and more of a strong feeling that he was scummy, ya know?

If I get killed tonight, take that as evidence that I'm on the right track, haha.

Then auto-lynch Panta then Ranmaru. /joke

Top Bottom