• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Majoras Mask Mafia! DGames' Longest Game Ends - Who Won?!?!?!?

John2k4

The End of an Era
I've shared everything I've got. Have fun with the whole claimed name thing since I'm gonna come up as Sea Turtle.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Nabe I'm having extreme trouble trying to read you and thats throwing me off as I've never had trouble reading you in the past.
I don't know what to say. Are you sure you're not forgetting Bear and Fish?

I always have trouble reading you, so I can't share the dilemma. But it's been ages since we've legitimately played together, most likely DKR, so maybe you're at a lack for comparison.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Werekill vs Nabe is making me trust Werekill more, oddly enough.

I can see his intent even if him wanting to out clears is bad at this point, he wants to verify Nabe is telling the truth, Nabe...I can't, I don' see why he would create the WIFOM initially.

He also had little interaction with Xastrn, 4 references, 1 FoS, and 1 Condemning.

Xastrn pushed Werekill a lot, with a lot of refernces and condemns, with 1 defending.

(I still like OS' chart as eveidence)

I can't see how him doing it as three different roles is good at all, each one has more cons than pros to his gambit in any situation I can think of. Nor why this is in town's best interest.

Tomarrow It's gonna be one of my main focus' but right now, I'm gonna wait since I need to wait a night before I can have defiant follow ups.

~

Kuzi, how far are you reading wise?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Aaaaand, that's it. I don't like J for the silly things he pushed against me, and Nabe better reveal results tomorrow.
I feel like a certain person from your newbie game at this moment. In faaaaact, if I ever get some spare time, I'm gonna go re-read that game a bit for a spell cuz it may help me with you.

WK, the things I'm pushing against you are not silly whatsoever yet it's you who says as such because it's against you. Your suspicion of me is purely based off what I said to you correct and not based on my stand-alone actions?

@Kuzi: I am having the same hard time with Nabe. Though he is always so confuzzling with me. x_X"

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I'm on page 11 of actual reading. From there I've been jumping to random interactions such as the wagon buildup of Xas and the Xas vs Circus push.

Plenty of skimming in other places but actual reading takes up a lot of time. I've re-read the first 10 pages 3 times now I think.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
And BaF can be attributed to my skill level at that time.

But you may be right. I don't think I've had to actually read you in a long time.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Because I am trying to relate some of Xastrn's posts to the posts around them and form a coherent context in which he references people after the Overswarm started creating charts.

And cuz I'm a sadist.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Ooooh so you are trying to go in-depth as OS in your relations towards other players and Xastrn? I guess that could work I think but god knows if I will be able to read it if it has math in it.

Good to know at you being a sadist.

@Nabe: Awesome, I'd love a clear. =D Never been investigated before either so adding that to hammering would be cool.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well I am going to be writing an essay I put off that I should have done earlier so I will be back and forth for a while. I'd love to have the opportunity to pick Kuzi's brain as to what he thinks so far this game since we don't have much from his slot but it may have to wait till toMorrow due to time constraints.

I wish I could say that I would be here for voting if needed but my votes already there so.....lol. xD

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
RR, who are you looking at toMorrow personally if you are around?
Nabe for sure, because of his claim.

I still want to look into Werekill a bit to see how his interactions go.

Raziek, because of possible outcomes with him and Nabe.

Ryu, I know I said to Kantrip earlier that I'd be investigating him, but that was a ruse. I'll actually be targeting you toNight.

J, same thing.
That's cool, go for it I want to be cleared since it makes my intent better for people to see.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Heeeey you copied my answer *kindof* to Nabe. :< Soooo unoriginal.

So could Nabe vs. WK be S/S then since they have been a pre-occuring argument or is it more S/T in your eyes? Raz/Nabe on a scum-team together, that sounds like an odd fit to me. =S

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I feel like a certain person from your newbie game at this moment. In faaaaact, if I ever get some spare time, I'm gonna go re-read that game a bit for a spell cuz it may help me with you.

WK, the things I'm pushing against you are not silly whatsoever yet it's you who says as such because it's against you. Your suspicion of me is purely based off what I said to you correct and not based on my stand-alone actions?
And who is this person?

Also, yes, it is silly that you push the "fact" that I sounded fake in 2 posts, which I addressed in my 2074 that you haven't acknowledged in any way:

So it seemed fake that I was aggravated that Xasty said that he was town? Considering the fact that he did in fact flip scum, I have a question for you. What does being fake, if it was (and it wasn't) indeed fake, reveal about me? There isn't much information you can glean from that situation other than "it sounded fake," and there's no real reason to push it.
You never noticed it at all, which is much worse than simply not replying. So if you're just gonna be chill and ignore that 2074, at least answer the question that I just quoted.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I feel like Kuzi from your n00bie with you.

I'm sorry I missed your 2074, I'll try and get a repsonse up by deadline. I find it a little hypocritical you are calling me out for missing things when it took you about a week to respond to a smaller post. ~.~ Whatevers though.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
How do you feel like Kuz? I'm not pushing you; I just don't like you.

And no, I actually said that I had saw your post, but you never acknowledged mine. I was wondering if you were doing it as a "payback" of sorts for my long time to reply, so I was annoyed, haha.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Heeeey you copied my answer *kindof* to Nabe. :< Soooo unoriginal.
I wanna be cleared. :<

Makes mafia easier.

So could Nabe vs. WK be S/S then since they have been a pre-occuring argument or is it more S/T in your eyes? Raz/Nabe on a scum-team together, that sounds like an odd fit to me. =S
TvS for Nabe vs Werekill, I can't see the lengths of which they interacted being TvT, when I am seeing intent in one and the other is starting to dwindle in that regard.

Raz v Nabe, I'd have to look at their interaction again they had on D2, but it's TvS atm.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Ok then, here's my question. If a player has been acting EXTREMELY scummy all day and claims something like, say, VT, would you find a reason to not lynch him? Barring a claim like cop or enabler of some sort (like in Ragnarok), there is no real reason to believe most claims.

John is a great example of this: his claim is pretty bad, and his scummy behavior makes him seem worse. Do you find a reason to believe his claim just because he claimed some form of PR? You're smarter than this.
To the first part, yes I would find reason to not lynch him so what a silly question. To say there is no reason to believe most claims is absurd personally. It sounds like complete paranoia of trying to spread doubt on all claims.

Xastrn's claim=/=John's claim. The thing we are arguing with John is his flavour does not match up whatsoever but Xastrn's claim did not make sense as a town PR so I don't get the correlation you are trying to bring up.

WK said:
That can be explained with sheer laziness, being busy with other things, and not wanting to reveal who I thought was confirmed town by the flip. If enough people think a person is confirmed town after a flip, wouldn't scum hit that person during the Night?

Of course, the first two reasons are bigger than the last two.
First paragraph = sorry I'm too young to drink so much wine. x_X But weren't you posting in the thread while I was asking you these questions? If not, then I guess alright then at this point.

WK said:
And I've mostly dropped Kanty because most of his posts can honestly be explained by bad play/newness. I've already said this, I believe.

And oh no, I was pressuring him by pushing him on a few points that didn't have much weight behind them? Lynch me now; that's scummy as all hell. [/sarcasm]
The stuff in your last line is just unnecssary to me and just seems like a defense by joking to get out of responding to the real thing. You even admit your points weren't weighted but think to get out of it by joking it off? What?

Show me how, in your opinion, does Kanty's play feel more like Bad-town instead of scum and show where this read flipped? At this point, it seems to have flipped back to scum so what is your read on Kanty since it seems a little topsy turvy?

WK said:
So it seemed fake that I was aggravated that Xasty said that he was town? Considering the fact that he did in fact flip scum, I have a question for you. What does being fake, if it was (and it wasn't) indeed fake, reveal about me? There isn't much information you can glean from that situation other than "it sounded fake," and there's no real reason to push it.

And I can't make shout outs to people outside the game? This is either a playstyle difference that you don't like or you reaching for things to use against me.

As for your last paragraph, yes, I was saying that I was disappointed. If he had flipped town I can see why you would push this, but like I said earlier, I see no reason why me "sounding fake" was scummy in that situation.
Yes, it did seem fact that you thought Xasty was really town based on what his said. By him flipping scum and that you said that, I feel it is more revealing about you because it could look like you trying to distance yourself from the inevitable flip with fake naivety.

I have nothing against shout-outs to people out of the game, it's the fact that it's the exact same person that people were having a problem with you for your seemingly fake attitude towards him.

WK said:
I'm liking you a bit less now, J, and if we weren't looking so hard at John right now, I would be tempted to REALLY look into your posts.
What is stopping you now that John is about lynched? Why are you tempted but not taking the effort to look at me?

Sorry it took a while but here you are.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
How do you feel like Kuz? I'm not pushing you; I just don't like you.

And no, I actually said that I had saw your post, but you never acknowledged mine. I was wondering if you were doing it as a "payback" of sorts for my long time to reply, so I was annoyed, haha.
Maaaaan, why didn't I do that (as in what you said in the final paragraph). It would have been great revenge but oh wellz, you have it now.

I remember you saying you didn't like Kuzi either but you also pushed Sang too.

I wanna be cleared. :<

Makes mafia easier.
Ikr? Cops never clear me but it's a good thing I usually don't need it.

RR said:
TvS for Nabe vs Werekill, I can't see the lengths of which they interacted being TvT, when I am seeing intent in one and the other is starting to dwindle in that regard.

Raz v Nabe, I'd have to look at their interaction again they had on D2, but it's TvS atm.
Sooooo if Nabe is the scum in WK vs. Nabe that would make Raz/WK both as town with you? Also if it's S/T and WK is the scum in it, would it make Raz the scum in that argument as well?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
One of John, Frio, Werekill, Dabuz are scum.

Dabuz provisionally isn't since I think he's town. We're about to find out if John is or isn't.

If scum, three other players should be clear. If town, I'd look into the remaining two.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Wooooooooooould love to see your Inferno/WK scum stuffs. That is exactly what I am thinking at the current time.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
In that situation, yes baring I read Raz v Nabe interaction first.

WK vs Nabe, if Nabe flipped scum WK is cleared, same for the reverse in my eyes.

Raz vs Nabe, one flipping scum wouldn't necessarily clear the other for me. (still gotta read that interaction first)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well I have been on WK for a while now so that should be known. InfernoScum is more of a feel based on if John flips town on the off-chance. I feel it's more likely John is flipping scum so Inferno is on the back-burner for a bit. If not, I'll go into more detail on that if I am still around.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Alright.

Remaining scum is within Solid, John, Inferno, Kantrip, Werekill.

Remaining people aren't aligned with Xas. I havn't been looking for any third-party tells but I can tell you that everyone save the above 5 people aren't aligned with our flipped mafia.

Going to take a break and watch a movie. Will do a little more reading after that and then hammer.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
So out of Solid, John, Inferno, Kantrip and Werekill, you think three of them are scum? Ish?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
How many people are in this game? 15?

Thats an awkward number setup wise.

I'd say 4 mafia assuming no indy and a pretty strong town or 3 mafia and a factional indy team with a moderate town.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
John (6) - Solid, RR, Inferno, J, Nabe, WK

Kanty/Circus/Kuzi/Raz have all consented to what to vote as well so that's like 10/11 lol. xD

Also I think I just saw a slip from kuzi which makes me comfortable with him, though I may be taking too much stock into it.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
So basically, scum are pretty cool with John dying. Honestly, I don't care. We'll figure out who was opportunstic on the vote or whatever.

J, you're talking about a townslip right now? What?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Kuzi, at the time you made your last post with set-up analysis, did you know what happened to TB?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
How many people are in this game? 15?

Thats an awkward number setup wise.

I'd say 4 mafia assuming no indy and a pretty strong town or 3 mafia and a factional indy team with a moderate town.
Confused then because why would you have these two options if you knew he was abducted?

Top Bottom